Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:51:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 7000$ to invest for 2018  (Read 3835 times)
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:14:48 AM

I have 7k$ to invest for 2018, I'm looking for the next big potential (as everyone I believe Cheesy).
Need your best suggestions !

I looking for POWR and ARK, but maybe you have a better opportunities ?

the real opportunity is at CMT
four days to come, the CyberMiles platform will host a Test-net event
this is a very good achievement, considering the CMT token will certainly increase when the event takes place

do not miss the CyberMiles Test-net on March 30, 2018, which will be broadcast live via facebook, youtube and up date reports via telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:22:44 AM

I have 7k$ to invest for 2018, I'm looking for the next big potential (as everyone I believe Cheesy).

You have a very good amount for investment.I would suggest you to split it into following percentage.
1.Invest 50% into BTC,High return is guaranteed but you have to hold it.
2.Invest 30% into ETH,hold it till you reach your planned return.
3.Invest 20% into EOS,MIOTA,ADA,NEO hold these coins for few up coming years.These are undervalued and will grow in price to large extent.
This is my plan for you however you can make your own research as well to sort out other growing coins.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:35:19 AM

You have a very good amount for investment.I would suggest you to split it into following percentage.
3.Invest 20% into EOS,MIOTA,ADA,NEO hold these coins for few up coming years.These are undervalued and will grow in price to large extent.
This is my plan for you however you can make your own research as well to sort out other growing coins.

I think this is s far the best advise you are going to get from this place, the amount is portioned perfectly prioritizing BTC as it almost guarantees your returns if you chose to hold it long enough.MIOTA and NEO are one of the best coins available in terms of growth potential, i suggest you take this advise, refine it through research and invest, you'll most probably not regret

madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:43:07 AM

I would suggest investing about half the amount in BTC and about 20% in ETH.
You can use another 20% to buy smaller coins from the top 100 list like NEO, GRE and OMNI.
Then you have 10% left that you can use to invest in a couple of promising ICOs like NeuroChain, DIW and Cryptoflix.
captain8

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:53:03 AM

I would seriously reccomend GVT before the Alpha launches Sunday April 1st  Shocked

nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:57:42 AM

I'm making more investments in bitcoin and neo, I'm sure it'll get me a lot of profit. I've done some research, and I think these two coins are my priority for now

ansh_848

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:14:06 AM

According to me investing in bitcoin is useless because the price day by day reducing and i dont see any hike up in the price so for investing the same money you can go for Share market or banking scheme they provide. But even if you made your decision you can see the trend of Ripple. Its seems profitable to me. As it price is stable somedays it increases and didnt fall down till now. It is like investing for longer duration.
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:04:21 AM

I found an interesting project two days ago. It is CyberMiles project based on smart contracts. CyberMiles can be compared with such powerful coins as Ethereum and Ripple through the same characteristics improved and developed by CyberMiles’ team. If you want to invest with the future highest profit, I suggest you to invest in this promising project.
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:16:02 AM

Probably I will surely invest half of it all in cryptocurrencies which has the chance of growing and to increase its market value, cheap cryptocurrencies as they say but suddenly gain a good market value so if ever if you had taken the chance to buy some of them I'm sure you will have some profits from it. The other half I'm sure I will invest it on something which will also gain profits.
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:18:58 AM

That is a pretty huge amount to invest and i think the best thing would be to split it. Say about 40% goes to bitcoin while the other 60% goes to some altcoins. So far, i think eth, avt, and litecoin would be a good choice.

Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:24:33 AM

Invest this money in ethereum and forget for several months about it. One day wake up to a rich man
jabura

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:25:51 AM

i would invest half in iexec rlc now, best team and tech in crypto. wait some weeks and see what happens with the market in general, and then buy with the rest! All in all, signs show that there is a general uptrend, good times ahead
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:28:50 AM

If I were you I would be buying ETC. It is still very cheap compared to eth and in the long term this is gonna shoot up in the sky. ETH is moving POS, so etc will be more valuable.
I'm also learning about ETC, I found it has a very fast growth rate. Over time, the price of the ETC will reach $ 100 in 2018. I will buy it now so I can make a profit later this year

spritJ

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:30:03 AM

The bull market is coming. I think that investing in the mainstream currency is a very good choice. The prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum are still at a very low stage. I think this is a good time. I believe that the bull market will soon come. , then Bitcoin and Ethereum will begin to burst.
Lifestudent38

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:53:15 AM

Hi thedjnivek, I invite you to look at the Artis Turba project. For a 1 ETH investment now you will earn over $3 per day (thats $3700 over 3 years). This is assuming that the exchange has on average $10 million trading volume per day which is a reasonable target to beat given the strategic positioning of the exchange. The earning will be implemented from June this year and as such ARTIS is now trading at a discount and this might not last much longer as we are approaching the exchange implementation  Cool
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:36:08 AM

I think you can use $7000 for invest in bitcoin only and you have a big chance to earn money from trade bitcoin pair usdt because I see the price does not increase too high and it does not decrease too deep. so if you can use this, I am sure in daily trading, you can earn at least $100 because the gap between the price is more than $100. you can also invest in the altcoin but I am not sure that you can do analyze for every coin because if the altcoin is decreased, the price will down too deep and you should think twice about this.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Meteeray

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:37:32 AM

I suggest you buy wanchain. If you do some research, you'll understand why I said that. they have a very great potential and community. The market value is very low.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
myigitcoin

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:39:17 AM

In the name of the crypto-currency stock exchange, the year 2018 started very badly and prices fell. In the continuation of 2018, $ 7,000 is a good amount to invest in and it can be a few times in a short time. we need to evaluate subcoins
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:08:35 AM

buy xrp or eth. YOu can save dentacoin too. It is low price tokens now. ADA is potiential too. I hold XEM, ADA, ETC, ETH, MNX and Dentacoin. They are good coin. I am not sure about bankex. i think it is good too.
pipashu

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:18:33 AM

I'm trying to turn two thousand dollars into seven thousand dollars, and I'm sure ETH will go up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: