Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:30:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 7000$ to invest for 2018  (Read 3835 times)
giangnguyenn123

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:52:26 PM

If for me, will use $3000 to hold ETH,  $4000 for the altcoins.  If the price of ETH go down, and the altcoins price go up, then sell some altcoins and buy more ETH. Vice versa.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Katekuz

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:58:25 PM

Every day, reviewing my course, my thoughts are changing, with regard to companies that need to be invested, but these companies are unchanged ETC, NEO

TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:03:13 PM

Wise investment, check this project out @Trufield.com
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:31:59 PM

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (currently sponsoring 329 Orphans monthly!)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), Live 10% Monthly Budget
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  
- Ranked #145 in Code Commits

630+ million BBP coins in circulation, 5.2 billion by Year 2050

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $2 million, $0.003 per BBP
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biblepay/

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)

mycryptofever

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:47:19 PM

If I were you, I would only invest in dip and will only invest in top 10 coins. I lost so much investing without researching .
kand19299

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:26:13 AM

If I have 7K $, I will buy a stable coin and a high price forecast. I prefer ETH coins and XRP coins. ETH coins have many advantages and many people love them. So the price of ETH is quite stable and I think the future of ETH price is increasing.
lanhuong925

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:27:21 AM

XLM, VEN, ICX, DGB, ETH. I'm also feeling really optimistic about a privacy coin called 'LINDA' that I've been holding.
chuotnhat2024

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:47:52 PM

I will carefully choose all the low value crypto currency out there who has possibility to survive the crypto currency market and increase its market value, with that being done
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:11:19 PM

I have 7k$ to invest for 2018, I'm looking for the next big potential (as everyone I believe Cheesy).
Need your best suggestions !

I looking for POWR and ARK, but maybe you have a better opportunities ?

I don't know about POWR and ARK much, but I think you can make really good investments with $7k. In my opinion, ethereum, neo and stellar might good choices for that amount.
ukiert

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:48:33 PM

I would spread that money a bit. Maybe put some into AEON, a privacy coin, it is like the Litecoin to Monero. Also, CAG seems pretty good, they're very undervalued at the moment but it has been steadily rising over the past few days. Obviously, you'll have to do your own research before investing.
It's all too is your own decision not to regret it later on because of the litecoin, I think it's also good aleon three wait market conditions are conducive and could rise from slump
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:51:29 PM

if one has up to 7000$ now and considers investing in any project whether it is already in the market or it is still in the ico stage, i will advice you just consider buying bitcoin with such funds s the bitcoin is still more reliable than any other project one can imagine
ukiert

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:52:02 PM

I have 7k$ to invest for 2018, I'm looking for the next big potential (as everyone I believe Cheesy).

I don't know about POWR and ARK much, but I think you can make really good investments with $7k. In my opinion, ethereum, neo and stellar might good choices for that amount.
correctly it is very true I think for the moment that is probably safe for me is etherium, litecoin, gan because its price can still be good and conducive of another coin on
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:22:50 AM

POWR and ARK are two pretty good altcoins but it's not the optimal choice. I think you should invest in BCH right now. Because its price has gone down quite a lot and its average price is $ 1k660. Its current price is $ 1k4. If you buy 100 BCH now, you will profit up to 20k $ in just 2 weeks.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:37:50 AM

correctly it is very true I think for the moment that is probably safe for me is etherium, litecoin, gan because its price can still be good and conducive of another coin on

As you said, litecoin might be a good choice too. I think safety is gaining more importance gradually and for me, ethereum is still the best altcoin about that.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:14:32 PM

I think you need to diversify your number of coins in a portfolio, I would also advise not too top-end coins, it's nano, stratis or lisk. But I do not in any way tell you that it will enrich you in the future, we all just hope for our predictions.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
organizer1111

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:38:01 PM

Take a look at Masari. I think you would be pleasantly surprised: https://medium.com/@officialmasari/introtomasari-8519598168a0
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:13:28 PM

Be careful man, that's the wrong kind of question to ask, because you are more likely to get burned from shillers and ill-advisers.
It's quite simple to think about but hard to implement: just look for a coin with promising potential from its solid tech and dedicated team. Leave out market speculation and some things will become fundamentally clearer. Take Multiversum for instance, as I continued to research into this tech I saw the utility of it being a disruptive technology in today's status quo.
I know its hard to do some research right now due to the amount of innovative projects that are coming out. I know there are scams, but once you get on this grind then some of the -5x coins start to falter and you start finding out about the really good ones. The hardest trick is finding this before the crowd gets in and the price goes up, but having an eye on activities on ANNs does help.
In good time, you will have the maturity to discover good coins out there to invest in.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:06:03 AM

It is that field of the cryptocurrency where you can make Investment as much as you want and also can get profit and also loss as much as you want easily because here nothing goes according to our need , here only small and some times perfect prediction goes very well .
Right now here I would like to suggest you that don't go for the Investment in particular numbers of the coins , but spread your Investment in multiple coins .
My suggestion for right now to buy altcoins are SNM , XEM , VEN , DLT , XRP theses re right now at perfect price so if you can buy then after making of 20-30% you should sell .
Be careful to make any type of Investment , first make better analysis and then do your Investment .
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:30:52 PM

With that amount, I think you should invest more than half of it in stable coins like bitcoin, ethereum, and some other potential coin as you will be more relaxed and don't have lots of worries over them as they will yield profit irrespective of what they may face. After investing in this stable coin, you can then invest in potential altcoin and then in good projects.
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:15:34 PM

This amount is already a good investment.  Just need to determine where.  I always think of the criteria of society.  I think that in the 21st century people will benefit from crypt.  And recently I read about Paytomat, I saw that their values ​​are in common with mys so now I support them.  There is an interesting project in them.  Read it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: