Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:51:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 7000$ to invest for 2018  (Read 3835 times)
bitcoindoor

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:24:06 PM

Invest the $ in various coins. EOS, IOTA, OMISEGO, STRATIS, BCH. Also. find other newer coins with upside. I like TenX, Substratum, SONM, Good luck and happy cryptos!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:55:36 PM

I have 7k$ to invest for 2018, I'm looking for the next big potential (as everyone I believe Cheesy).
Need your best suggestions !

I looking for POWR and ARK, but maybe you have a better opportunities ?
You have quite a sum in your disposal. But why wait for 2018 when prices may be even higher? Why not invest now while prices are still reasonably affordable? By 2018 you would have already gained a lot if you start now. Just a suggestion..

lwayvo

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:52:25 AM

ARDR Smiley
Flickkk

Activity: 434

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:44:09 AM

i think the best coin for 2018 is
Ethereum and Litecoin.
they are both has the potential in 2018
thus they are great in long term investment

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:23:05 AM

I recommended to you for invest following coins with averages.
30% = BTC
20% = ETH
10% = BCC
10% = WAVES
10% = ETC
10% = LTC
5% = ICO'S ( Initial Coin Offering)
5% = XVG/ RDD/ SC
Good suggestion, those are solid coins who are already in big exchanges, it will have a good pump next year and in one year
time I think we can easily double our money. As long as there is a good volume and the team behind the coin is very hard working, we will always see progress.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 03:31:51 AM

You probably realized by now, that if you ask for investment advice in bitcointalk, you are mostly just going to get some biased "advice" that doesn't really help.

however, you can take people's suggestions of coins and do your own research on them.

One thing that you really need to consider, is if a coin you think has potential will outperform or eth.

sing almost all alts are bought with btc or eth (sometimes ltc), the only way you will profit is if the percentage gain on your coin outperforms btc or eth's growth rate.
It gets really tricky, because coinmarketcap can be bad indication on a coin's value.
Since it shows it's value in usd, many just assume that is what people are paying for it.
But it is actually what people are buying the coin for in btc, then converting that to usd based on the current price of btc.

That is why you see the price of coins rising when btc rises.
You need to pay attention to how many btc the coin is going for instead of the usd value.

It's pretty hardcore mathematics and economics, so if it gets overwhelming, just put it in btc and eth, you can't go wrong with those.

twinkledthomas

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

I will win, not immediately but definitely

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:36:26 AM

In my opinion, Deeponion will be a really good investment. The price of coins is going up.pretty great for a new coin, even though it actually has some great features and technology behind it.it started as a little community project, now it has a big community and continuous development.
It excites me to see these features;
Deep vault:-storing files in blockchain in a secure way. Deep vault is the first of its kind in the cryptocurrency industry.
Untraceable and faster transactions.
Huge and active community.
There are more waiting features like deepsend, vote central and smart contracts will make this coin the best in 2018
take a look@ www.deeponion.org

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NewShepherd

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:43:39 AM

STRAT
VIB
XCP
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:50:39 AM

In my opinion, Deeponion will be a really good investment. The price of coins is going up.pretty great for a new coin, even though it actually has some great features and technology behind it.it started as a little community project, now it has a big community and continuous development. It excites me to see these features; Deep vault:-storing files in blockchain in a secure way. Deep vault is the first of its kind in the cryptocurrency industry. Untraceable and faster transactions. Huge and active community. There are more waiting features like deepsend, vote central and smart contracts will make this coin the best in 2018 take a look @ www.deeponion.org
Wow, that's a lot of money. You can use it to invest Bitcoin if you do not want complicated and want simple things. If I were you, I would definitely invest into Bitcoin alone because I'm a simple person, hahaha. But if you can do analysis and prediction, and if you can choose Altcoin that can make a lot of profit, you can split your money into various cryptocurrency to invest. If I get that kind of money, maybe I'll invest into some cryptocurrency as a backup plan. But maybe I will also invest into gold and silver, because gold and silver are certain investments.
srqrebel

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:20:45 AM

If you are willing to look beyond the coins with the higher market caps, for a sleeping giant that has strong potential for moving up through the ranks, might I suggest XSPEC.  It is a lesser known privacy coin with robust tech, a strong dev team including an experienced cryptographer, several groundbreaking features, an ambitious roadmap, and less than 21 million coins in circulation.  At less than $2 per coin (for now) you can round out your portfolio with a tidy sum of these babies without breaking the bank.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
floyd1987

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:20:33 AM

I have 7k$ to invest for 2018, I'm looking for the next big potential (as everyone I believe Cheesy).

Grab a handful of SpectreCoin (XSPEC). They're less than $2 a coin right now, so $200 can get you a good bit to HODL while 2018 makes the privacy coins shine, like McAfee (and others, myself included) think will happen. Or, if you want to speculate on the rises and dips, then a few thousand dollars in XSPEC could reap you some hefty rewards, too.

There's a lot of good reasons to value XSPEC as a privacy coin. Recent BISQ incorporation, Tor and OBSF4 incorporation which allows it to work even in countries that normally block Tor, a strong and motivated grass roots community that pulls together to fund the development team (and other things) on a consistent basis (the lead developer has a lot of praise for the community for this very reason), low-power cost staking instead of mining (making it much cheaper to hold coins and grow them, especially in countries like Venezuela that are cracking down against crypto), among a myriad of other reasons. One soon-to-be released feature is default stealth transactions (right now the default is public transactions, though stealth transactions are already pretty easy to use).

I might add that, should cryptocurrencies experience a government regulatory crackdown, which I think is highly likely in the future, the privacy coins are going to be valued head-and-shoulders above coins that don't protect their users' privacy.

You can find out more at the CoinWiki for XSPEC, or visit their Slack channel.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:31:06 AM

ark is not a bad option but also consider to invest in the ETC ethereum classic is a sleeping king and in the long term, neo is also a good option to invest.

reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:35:16 AM

Go for ripple ,iota,qtum,lisk,golem,xlm and neo these are the promising coins that is expected to doubled or tripled next year.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Vicky22

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:44:37 AM

There are 100s of cryptos you can invest in but you've to cherry pick few of them. Remember one thing choose investment with low risk and high return.
bizonglimang

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:59:25 AM

Buy eos and transfer them into you wallet, and come back to see them next year, you will certainly be surprised.
CheatingCoins

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Do what needs to be done.

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:01:41 AM

I recommended to you for invest following coins with averages.
30% = BTC
20% = ETH
10% = BCC
10% = WAVES
10% = ETC
10% = LTC
5% = ICO'S ( Initial Coin Offering)
5% = XVG/ RDD/ SC

You seem to have done your homework alright! Smiley All good suggestions. I might add few but it's pretty much for short term investment, not for long term holding Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:26:27 AM

I would suggest investing in Ethereum, Ripple and Ethereum Classic.
These altcoins are promising, you can see now that Ethereum is soaring just below $1K and Ripple has reached $1 finally. Ethereum Classic will be the next one to stand out. Keep an eye out for that one too!
ahtremblay

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:40:51 AM

I wanna suggest you PKT or PRG coins. They are new coins from successful ICO projects in the market. I have researched and realized that they have a big potential to grow in the future. You can consider and give your decision.

Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:59:10 AM

7k dollarr is a good amount.
Ethereum, bitcoin cash, doge, ripple are good crypto currencies which have a huge potential to reach at good level in future. Now as most of people are selling their crypto currencies and the prices are going down. I will suggest you to keep a record on these currencies for some time until you get a right time and then buy them with you 7k dollars

ukiert

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:19:04 AM

If the advice from me I see if in the year 2018 that became the topic of coins that have a good capacity is ethereum so now the focus you save first in order to invest in the ETH for next year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: