Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:45:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - SIGNATURES + XMAS  (Read 8614 times)
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Spanish Translator

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:34:19 AM

Hi all, Alex or Slowgrowth will post an update on the signature campaign soon. We have not forgotten about this but the team members are busy with some other matters at the moment. Thanks for your patience. Smiley

Thank you for the update! Maybe are we going to see great news like a new exchange soon?

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:49:54 AM

Hi all, Alex or Slowgrowth will post an update on the signature campaign soon. We have not forgotten about this but the team members are busy with some other matters at the moment. Thanks for your patience. Smiley

Thank you for the update! Maybe are we going to see great news like a new exchange soon?
Today! Round 4  had finished!
I want to join you BOUNTY in next times! What can i do? thanks
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:06:10 AM

Great, i was wondering why there is no update,
are you planing on extending bounty period?
ibinsad

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:56:00 PM

Is round 5 started?
It will be a good support for intense.
thescimitarr

Activity: 117
Merit: 6

FREE VPS. Check Signature for link

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:05:17 PM

Is round 5 started?
Even I am waiting for future rounds as I am unable to participate currently  Undecided

FREE 100$ USD Credits for Cloud Mining. [https://m.do.co/c/8b29898f1cb6]Register here![/url] FREE Virtual Private Server
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:10:59 PM

Is round 5 started?
I think! May be in nẽxt week! Because I want to join!
But coin need more than one exhange! Please!
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:28:52 AM

tnx for the info
is there another airdrop or the 4th was the last one?

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:07:38 AM

tnx for the info
is there another airdrop or the 4th was the last one?

If you read the first post you will see that there will be 4 ROUNDS and since 4th round ended we can conclude that at least from this point there are not planned any more rounds. Although they might open up new bounties if they want to and if they have funds.

Hoping they will respond soon with who is eligible for last round.
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:52:21 PM

It s end of 20 january already, but we don t have a list of 4th round and rewards Sad

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
nunoclix

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:06:33 PM

It s end of 20 january already, but we don t have a list of 4th round and rewards Sad
Be patience mate, only 4 p.m in Europe Wink

Ierusalim

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:00:49 PM

Be patience mate, only 4 p.m in Europe Wink
yeah, just w8. thx for this great bounty company!!!  Wink
proride

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:30:41 PM

Please, say, that you give us itns after fixing hard fork. It is too fckng bad, that you evendidnt ann your news here. After 300 satoshi you dont support your community at all. And, by the way, ringTC, you announced, was realised in a few coins, so it is amazing, that you understand it only for now..

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
StelioKontos

Activity: 840
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:45:46 PM

Please, say, that you give us itns after fixing hard fork. It is too fckng bad, that you evendidnt ann your news here. After 300 satoshi you dont support your community at all. And, by the way, ringTC, you announced, was realised in a few coins, so it is amazing, that you understand it only for now..

can you please translate in english? what are you trying to say? what's the problem here?

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
valiant1

Activity: 219
Merit: 121

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:09:10 PM

My apologies again, SlowGrowth has been very busy with real life matters (emergency). We really appreciate your guys' patience. Please do not worry, the entries are still recorded in the database, and bounties will be paid. Thank you.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
RinceWind84

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

HODL! If it isn't a grudge...

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:16:57 PM

My apologies again, SlowGrowth has been very busy with real life matters (emergency). We really appreciate your guys' patience. Please do not worry, the entries are still recorded in the database, and bounties will be paid. Thank you.
That seems fair enough! And thank you for posting an update on this :-) Is it ok to change signature then, or should we wait until you guys have had the chance to go through our post history?
valiant1

Activity: 219
Merit: 121

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:35:03 PM

That seems fair enough! And thank you for posting an update on this :-) Is it ok to change signature then, or should we wait until you guys have had the chance to go through our post history?

No problem, you can change it now, as our agreement was only to hold it until the end of the round.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
proride

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:38:22 PM

can you please translate in english? what are you trying to say? what's the problem here?
did you read 19th news? Removing from bcn to monero?

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
RinceWind84

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

HODL! If it isn't a grudge...

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:58:09 PM

No problem, you can change it now, as our agreement was only to hold it until the end of the round.
Cool. I won't need to until sometime tomorrow. Just wanted to make sure :-)
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:12:01 PM

did you read 19th news? Removing from bcn to monero?

It seems that the guy chose one of the good, and ignited.  Cheesy
kumara

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:38:33 AM

Please convey our concerns for his well being and prayers for whatever situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: