Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:49:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - SIGNATURES + XMAS  (Read 8614 times)
valiant1

Activity: 219
Merit: 121

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 01:25:09 AM

Okay folks I wrote some code to query Bitcointalk and check rank, number of posts, blah blah, and hand filtered some sneaky users in the data. All in all, 66 people were paid for the last round. Congratulations and thanks for participating!

Please feel free to view the data for the payments and submissions here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JJWxX-YF4gQucFNFTzzx9_KVOZKRyrWfa--ca2swxCo/edit?usp=sharing

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
wacko
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:37:33 AM

Okay folks I wrote some code to query Bitcointalk and check rank, number of posts, blah blah, and hand filtered some sneaky users in the data.
You seem to hand filtered me and I've no idea why, it says "intentionally submitted multiple ent...". It was not clear in the forum posts whether we are supposed to apply for each new round or not so I tried to apply for 4th round after the 3rd one just to make sure that I'm in. No one in this topic said that it would result in disqualification, there was definitely nothing "sneaky" about it.  Shocked Other signature campaigns usually provide means for the participants to know whether they were accepted, they post a table with the list of accepted users in the beginning of each round, but Intense didn't do that. So it's expected for some participants to click the "submit application" button several times just to make sure it worked. What's "sneaky" about it?
valiant1

Activity: 219
Merit: 121

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 01:44:19 AM

Okay folks I wrote some code to query Bitcointalk and check rank, number of posts, blah blah, and hand filtered some sneaky users in the data.
You seem to hand filtered me and I've no idea why, it says "intentionally submitted multiple ent...". It was not clear in the forum posts whether we are supposed to apply for each new round or not so I tried to apply for 4th round after the 3rd one just to make sure that I'm in. No one in this topic said that it would result in disqualification, there was definitely nothing "sneaky" about it.  Shocked

Sure, I will elaborate: anyone that submitted multiple entries, with multiple wallets, and/or multiple ranks, was deemed sneaky. You also put a '0' in front of your member ID in addition to supplying multiple wallets. Putting a 0 at the front of your member ID is 100% a manual process... and I can imagine it would only be done to fool the system.

There were also some users that purposely encoded the user ID part of the member URL, again to look different in the database, but it's the same member in the end.

Our system would not even allow you to submit multiple times with the same wallet ID, as it would say 'You're already in but we updated your information, thanks'. If a duplicate BCT profile URL was inputted, the system would alert you 'Sorry, but that Bitcointalk profile was already used.' -- these items in combination seem pretty straight forward to indicate: don't purposely tamper with submissions to be listed multiple times in the database.  Cheesy

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
wacko
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:53:43 AM

You also put a '0' in front of your member ID in addition to supplying multiple wallets. Putting a 0 at the front of your member ID is 100% a manual process... and I can imagine it would only be done to fool the system.
I didn't manually put 0 in front of my ID number.  Angry And I always received "Sorry, but that Bitcointalk profile was already used'" answer after submitting, tried two or three times to make sure it works and that's it. There's just a few dozen participants in total, it would be stupid to try to fool the system since most of these signature campaigns are manually checked. And what kind of cheating is this anyway?! I submitted the same application with exactly same username and ITNS address - how would that even work since it's the same user that is applying? I really feel cheated right now, no idea why on earth you'd consider anything sneaky about this.  Shocked
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Spanish Translator

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:00:07 AM

Hello. I participated in round 2 and 3 and even I won the bonus in both rounds because I was very active. I participated in round 4 too and i wrote over 80 posts but in the spreadsheet appears that I didn´t write anyone. I changed my signature 4 hours ago because you said that we could change it. What happened? I was even  expecting to win the bonus again and I just saw that I didn´t receive anything. Please help me, you have been very fair until now and for that reason I used your signature for 3 weeks.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
crypto42

Activity: 119
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:00:19 AM

Can I know why I am not even in the list? I have submitted my application, fulfilled all the rules, and I am still not in the list? Seriously ?

I really want to know how the rewarding system goes, and also what is that, that I did wrong while I was submitting my application?
Done with the signature, done with the posts, had over 15 in one week, no spamming and still I am not on the list.

I just want an explanation how the reward system goes, and why I am not on the list, what did I do wrong ?
thank you for the answer

I saw the Round 4 Signatures and I saw people that are not even paid but they are on the Bounty Round? As for me I am not even there ?
can I know why ?
thanks

I had a change of signature because I made higher rank.
articrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:03:11 AM

Okay folks I wrote some code to query Bitcointalk and check rank, number of posts, blah blah, and hand filtered some sneaky users in the data. All in all, 66 people were paid for the last round. Congratulations and thanks for participating!

Please feel free to view the data for the payments and submissions here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JJWxX-YF4gQucFNFTzzx9_KVOZKRyrWfa--ca2swxCo/edit?usp=sharing

thks valiant for the job. This was my 1st Sig campaign and I really appreciate your project. You are really serious and  reliable. I hope you will reach your development objectives, you deserve it.
rkrams

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:03:48 AM

Glad to have been part of the bounty campaign, really looking forward to the chrome plugin and see you guys take off to next level.
Also looking forward to the xmas airdrop.
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:01:36 AM

Dev, thank you for the ITNS received during the campaign weeks I attended! Congratulations, it was a pleasure to be part of IntenseCoin! Wink
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:24:41 AM

Thank you Sir.
 I received my payment, working hard and honestly!  Wink
proride

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:15:39 AM

intentionally submitted multiple entries
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=389016
Sorry, but what does it mean?
Why I wasnt payed?
And there my status is member, but Im srmember already, and preveous round I was payed.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
proride

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:23:01 AM

You seem to hand filtered me and I've no idea why, it says "intentionally submitted multiple ent...". It was not clear in the forum posts whether we are supposed to apply for each new round or not so I tried to apply for 4th round after the 3rd one just to make sure that I'm in. No one in this topic said that it would result in disqualification, there was definitely nothing "sneaky" about it.  Shocked

Sure, I will elaborate: anyone that submitted multiple entries, with multiple wallets, and/or multiple ranks, was deemed sneaky. You also put a '0' in front of your member ID in addition to supplying multiple wallets. Putting a 0 at the front of your member ID is 100% a manual process... and I can imagine it would only be done to fool the system.

There were also some users that purposely encoded the user ID part of the member URL, again to look different in the database, but it's the same member in the end.

Our system would not even allow you to submit multiple times with the same wallet ID, as it would say 'You're already in but we updated your information, thanks'. If a duplicate BCT profile URL was inputted, the system would alert you 'Sorry, but that Bitcointalk profile was already used.' -- these items in combination seem pretty straight forward to indicate: don't purposely tamper with submissions to be listed multiple times in the database.  Cheesy

I was payed 2nd and 3rd rounds. I didnt fullfilled the form after this again! Whats wrong??
And yes, in first round there was my mistake submiting wrong link, but where is cheating here??

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
proride

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:24:55 AM

You also put a '0' in front of your member ID in addition to supplying multiple wallets. Putting a 0 at the front of your member ID is 100% a manual process... and I can imagine it would only be done to fool the system.
I didn't manually put 0 in front of my ID number.  Angry And I always received "Sorry, but that Bitcointalk profile was already used'" answer after submitting, tried two or three times to make sure it works and that's it. There's just a few dozen participants in total, it would be stupid to try to fool the system since most of these signature campaigns are manually checked. And what kind of cheating is this anyway?! I submitted the same application with exactly same username and ITNS address - how would that even work since it's the same user that is applying? I really feel cheated right now, no idea why on earth you'd consider anything sneaky about this.  Shocked

Realy, the same situation and it is realy crazy))

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
proride

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:36:49 AM

So, I didnt submit different wallets there, my rank was changed during this time.
Where is the cheating??

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
khunglongrua

Activity: 200

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:04:17 AM

Please show me know
Now, can i joint Signature Campaign airdrop ?
How long the airdrop is end.
Thanks
kumara

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:13:33 AM

Can I know why I am not even in the list? I have submitted my application, fulfilled all the rules, and I am still not in the list? Seriously ?

I really want to know how the rewarding system goes, and also what is that, that I did wrong while I was submitting my application?
Done with the signature, done with the posts, had over 15 in one week, no spamming and still I am not on the list.

I just want an explanation how the reward system goes, and why I am not on the list, what did I do wrong ?
thank you for the answer

I saw the Round 4 Signatures and I saw people that are not even paid but they are on the Bounty Round? As for me I am not even there ?
can I know why ?
thanks

Perhaps it is because you did not make at least 15 posts per week for the whole four weeks or 60 total posts.
kumara

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:24:24 AM

Thanks for the bounty coins. This has been my first sig campaign and I started from scratch to get to Jr. Member rank, working very hard and it paid off well.
korm

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:10:24 AM

Please show me know
Now, can i joint Signature Campaign airdrop ?
How long the airdrop is end.
Thanks

my friend  Signature Campaign airdrop is already over
ingvarfervent

Activity: 826
Merit: 302

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:21:34 AM

Valiant1 and other ITNS devs, thx for that great signature campaign !  Smiley

I receive coins from 3 rounds and it`s very good numbers of coins.

Hope after some times we again see new campaign  Cool

Now wait XMAS airdrop ( https://intensecoin.com/airdrop/Grin
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:52:10 AM

thank you for the answer

can I know why ?
thanks

Perhaps it is because you did not make at least 15 posts per week for the whole four weeks or 60 total posts.
'
dis you do 15 non spammy post with 50 chars?

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: