Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:11:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - SIGNATURES + XMAS  (Read 8610 times)
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:06:26 AM

I really have to congratulate this team! they respect and value their community and even when they were a bit late on this last rounf of signatures, they've kept us informed and they've managed to work as a team and solve the issue even when some of them were not available. Besides that, this was a generous and honnest campaign!
Thank you for this opportunity, and thank you Valiant for your help.
I will be watching and keeping all my coins  Grin

on the monero basecode issue that some people seem angry about, have you seen a coin in which they explain what they are doing in such a detail? on many coins they just do it and you don't even know if it would be monero or bytecoin or shitcoin...
have these guys not behaved in a way that should bring trust? have you seen such a team cheating or making the wrong tech move (concerning tech they are vastly superior to anyone else here, so we can ask our questions, argue a bit, but should refrain from criticizing without knowing)....

cheers

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:40:29 AM

Thanks for the campaign, it was fun and payout was great in the first round when we were few partecipants Cheesy

You also put a '0' in front of your member ID in addition to supplying multiple wallets. Putting a 0 at the front of your member ID is 100% a manual process... and I can imagine it would only be done to fool the system.
I didn't manually put 0 in front of my ID number.  Angry And I always received "Sorry, but that Bitcointalk profile was already used'" answer after submitting, tried two or three times to make sure it works and that's it. There's just a few dozen participants in total, it would be stupid to try to fool the system since most of these signature campaigns are manually checked. And what kind of cheating is this anyway?! I submitted the same application with exactly same username and ITNS address - how would that even work since it's the same user that is applying? I really feel cheated right now, no idea why on earth you'd consider anything sneaky about this.  Shocked

I don't think wacko would have thought of cheating the system, I've seen his posts and he always seemed to support the project genuinely and making genuine posts, not spammy crap.

Also, he was one of ITNS team who suggested to submit multiple times the form in case of rank transition. As for the 0 maybe look into some bug on the code processing the form, I don't see how one should add a 0 to cheat the system by rendering his id not recognizable.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
RinceWind84

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

HODL! If it isn't a grudge...

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:11:00 AM

Thank you dev's for the reward! This has been my first signature campaign to participate in. And I don't have so much mining power. So I am really happy with this :-)
nunoclix

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:15:57 AM

Thanks for the campaign, it was fun and payout was great in the first round when we were few partecipants Cheesy

You also put a '0' in front of your member ID in addition to supplying multiple wallets. Putting a 0 at the front of your member ID is 100% a manual process... and I can imagine it would only be done to fool the system.
I didn't manually put 0 in front of my ID number.  Angry And I always received "Sorry, but that Bitcointalk profile was already used'" answer after submitting, tried two or three times to make sure it works and that's it. There's just a few dozen participants in total, it would be stupid to try to fool the system since most of these signature campaigns are manually checked. And what kind of cheating is this anyway?! I submitted the same application with exactly same username and ITNS address - how would that even work since it's the same user that is applying? I really feel cheated right now, no idea why on earth you'd consider anything sneaky about this.  Shocked

I don't think wacko would have thought of cheating the system, I've seen his posts and he always seemed to support the project genuinely and making genuine posts, not spammy crap.

Also, he was one of ITNS team who suggested to submit multiple times the form in case of rank transition. As for the 0 maybe look into some bug on the code processing the form, I don't see how one should add a 0 to cheat the system by rendering his id not recognizable.
Happen the same with me, something happen, i´ve done the same like the previous round, submited second time only to make sure it was updated, and i was paid. I believe in all devs, im sure Valiant or Slow or any other dev will fix this, i will continue saying, i believe in this devs and coin 1001%, i worked hard to promote Intense, not only here but everywhere. Of course im very sad with this situation, i only ask what can i do to prove i haven´t cheated, i never cheated in my live thats for sure and i swear for my health and my daughter's health, im here everyday for God sake. Valiant, please, take a look again, It's frustrating working hard like i´ve done last few weeks and now this. I trust you.

korm

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:54:10 AM

Happen the same with me, something happen, i´ve done the same like the previous round, submited second time only to make sure it was updated, and i was paid. I believe in all devs, im sure Valiant or Slow or any other dev will fix this, i will continue saying, i believe in this devs and coin 1001%, i worked hard to promote Intense, not only here but everywhere. Of course im very sad with this situation, i only ask what can i do to prove i haven´t cheated, i never cheated in my live thats for sure and i swear for my health and my daughter's health, im here everyday for God sake. Valiant, please, take a look again, It's frustrating working hard like i´ve done last few weeks and now this. I trust you.

I'm the same  Huh Huh Huh
178   member   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1208552    0   intentionally submitted multiple entries      1/2/2018 4:40   1/7/2018 12:34      

What the heck is that. Valiant you seem too in a hurry.                                          
korm

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:15:25 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 11:25:59 AM by korm

You have now made a huge mistake.
I looked at your list. Any participant could be compromised by adding his profile and any wallet.
Personally, I did not add other wallets other than my main wallets. It's very sad that you do this.
Similarly, the results of the company in tweeter and facebook may be spoiled.
It is enough to someone who sees the signature or activity of the participant to add his profile and another wallet.

Once again I will repeat. I'm not a crook. I only have one purse number and I honestly observed the terms all this time.
I have no idea who needed to add my profile and someone else's wallet to the registration form

in truth, you should have asked the participants why you had a duplicate of his profile. because no other protection from spammers, you have not provided.
crypto42

Activity: 119
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:23:26 AM

This is a total joke....

First of all you put requirements that we should have 15 posts a week and to put the signature depending on our rank and then, I hear something that you can apply again when your rank is changed.

Second, you know that a lot of people will make mistakes but you f*cking don't care about that, so you don't even write the rules how they are supposed to be, you just say you need 15 posts a week, put the signature and go.... write comments and put free commercials for our coin all over the forum.

I mean when you even start a bounty campaign, you know there are a lot of newbies around who participate first time (such as me) and you still don't give exact explanation how to participate in the bounty program. This is a total joke.
Write nothing just two f*cking rules, and the other thing that you need to know f*ck it, who cares.
So I come here, participate in the bounty, making over 15 posts in a week, no spamming, true comments and everything and I am not even on the list.

Why?
I have questions who need answers, and I am not the one who should ask those questions, YOU ARE THE ONES who should post this shi*t to make it clear to everyone !

What happens if I change my rank overtime while I comment?
What if I apply with smaller rank then i apply again and with new rank but it says that my profile is used already?
As i have read you should put 0 in front of your address... looool wtf? you serious a 0 in front of my address.
why?
cause you can't recognize a profile who changes his rank over that week or what?
come on Intense.... this is a total joke.
I want an explanation, of HOW THE REWARDING SYSTEM WORKS, WHO DECIDES WHO TAKES WHAT?
have a good day.
nunoclix

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:30:55 AM

This is a total joke....

First of all you put requirements that we should have 15 posts a week and to put the signature depending on our rank and then, I hear something that you can apply again when your rank is changed.

Second, you know that a lot of people will make mistakes but you f*cking don't care about that, so you don't even write the rules how they are supposed to be, you just say you need 15 posts a week, put the signature and go.... write comments and put free commercials for our coin all over the forum.

I mean when you even start a bounty campaign, you know there are a lot of newbies around who participate first time (such as me) and you still don't give exact explanation how to participate in the bounty program. This is a total joke.
Write nothing just two f*cking rules, and the other thing that you need to know f*ck it, who cares.
So I come here, participate in the bounty, making over 15 posts in a week, no spamming, true comments and everything and I am not even on the list.

Why?
I have questions who need answers, and I am not the one who should ask those questions, YOU ARE THE ONES who should post this shi*t to make it clear to everyone !

What if I apply with smaller rank then i apply again and with new rank but it says that my profile is used already?
As i have read you should put 0 in front of your address... looool wtf? you serious a 0 in front of my address.
why?
cause you can't recognize a profile who changes his rank over that week or what?
I want an explanation, of HOW THE REWARDING SYSTEM WORKS, WHO DECIDES WHO TAKES WHAT?
have a good day.
Calm down crypto mate, im in the same situation as you and others, im sure Valiant or any other dev will take a look into this and solve it, i believe that, they are fair and great persons but they are humans Smiley. Let´s wait and give time, please. No need to stress. Intense Rockssssssss

crypto42

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:53:05 AM

This is a total joke....

Why?

why?
have a good day.
Calm down crypto mate, im in the same situation as you and others, im sure Valiant or any other dev will take a look into this and solve it, i believe that, they are fair and great persons but they are humans Smiley. Let´s wait and give time, please. No need to stress. Intense Rockssssssss

I got that, and I totally support them as an investor of myself, but we need fairness in this. I know they are humans and they make mistakes as we all so in our life. I hope they will resolve this and tell us what is happening. cheers mate
have a good day
proride

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:07:18 PM

This is a total joke....

Why?

why?
have a good day.

I got that, and I totally support them as an investor of myself, but we need fairness in this. I know they are humans and they make mistakes as we all so in our life. I hope they will resolve this and tell us what is happening. cheers mate
have a good day

There cannot be any tractations in pays.
1) We have rules: submit form, signature, post 15 posts.
2) No any other rules or restrictions.
3) I cannot see any way to cheat it - normal functioning of submitting form or database filtraition incorrect submittions is not our problems if there is 1 correct (look at 1))
4) We ve done 1) - dev has to pay to us.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
fuhbaer

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:02:14 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 02:18:16 PM by fuhbaer

Sounds like some thieve(s) tried to use already promoting profiles to submit their own wallet to basically steal some of the bounty payouts? Shouldn't that be easy to handle? In case of such "intentionally submitted multiple entries" the profile owner should be contacted to verify the wallet ID. Then filter out the submissions that don't match.

/edit

Just checked the possibilities here on bitcointalk.org. The profile offers an option to add "Other contact info". Participants could be required to add an entry "ITNS <walletid>" there. Then you would just grab the wallet id from there and only ask for the profile ID via the form. All problems with fake entries solved, since only the profile owner can submit a wallet id that way. See my profile how this could look like. Cheesy  (Oh... maybe send some ITNS my way while you're at it! I could need some coins! Cheesy I'm sadly still newbie and can't qualify. Embarrassed )
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:38:23 PM

Sounds like some thieve(s) tried to use already promoting profiles to submit their own wallet to basically steal some of the bounty payouts? Shouldn't that be easy to handle? In case of such "intentionally submitted multiple entries" the profile owner should be contacted to verify the wallet ID. Then filter out the submissions that don't match.

And you may be right sir. Since mother of idiots is always pregnant, there may have been some idiots trying to steal "profiles" to fill in their pockets without doing anything. Me, for example, I've submitted the form only once, if there's more than one, the new entries are not mine. (but I've always been paid so I don't need to be looked into it either)

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392

Spanish Translator

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:13:43 PM

Did nobody have the problem with the posts not being counted? I changed my signature when Valiant told us that we could do it and in the spreadsheet appeared that I didn´t write any post (I wrote 80+, because I wanted to win the bonus again like in the 2nd and 3rd round). And the reason wasn´t cheating. I just wasn´t rewarded when I had to receive my stakes plus the bonus for being one of the most active members. So Valiant please help me, there must be some way to check that I used my signature until yesterday and I wrote 80+ posts (probably 100+, but I´m not sure). It has been a great campaign and I have helped to spread your word until now, so I just want to be rewarded for my work.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
korm

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:14:50 PM

It's just nonsense. Instead of the expected bonus, this is such a joke. Let's wait for Alex
nunoclix

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:33:27 PM

I believe in all the devs, this can only be a misunderstanding,Valiant will fix the problem but please, i ask,  don´t stress and keep calm.

nunoclix

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:38:07 PM

I believe in all the devs, this can only be a misunderstanding,Valiant will fix the problem, i belive that, but please, i ask,  don´t stress and keep calm.

crypto42

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:04:41 PM

To be honest, as I have read the comments I see a lot of people disappointed by the bounty program this 4th round. I really don't know what is happening and we should wait an explanation from the devs.
The should revise the list of people, and put in the list the ones who are legitimate to take portion of the bounty.

I see the list and I see people who participated, BUT are not legitimate for pay. Why?
Why do you make a list and put everyone in it, those who are legitimate for pay and those who are not?

So much questions so less answers.
I am just waiting as I have did all my life with every crypto.
I am patient and calm, but we need more transparency into this.
We all need it.

kepas

Activity: 426
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:09:33 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 05:20:06 PM by kepas

Okay folks I wrote some code to query Bitcointalk and check rank, number of posts, blah blah, and hand filtered some sneaky users in the data. All in all, 66 people were paid for the last round. Congratulations and thanks for participating!

Please feel free to view the data for the payments and submissions here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JJWxX-YF4gQucFNFTzzx9_KVOZKRyrWfa--ca2swxCo/edit?usp=sharing
139   member   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1166267   iz5i3F5KbCsB7PKjoccuDQY234sXabURXDgrPmM2cA1MEB9gx6zjjvmDwS7wAEndDv1KY1PBshgg3ho iy9skdwGC2wMWaryaa      0   Not enough posts      12/28/2017 13:37   12/28/2017 13:37   1166267   Member   13

are you seriously? Not enough posts??? I have 15 posts for this round with 50+ characters! you can't count? WTF?Huh
nunoclix

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:56:44 PM

Again, i ask to don´t get stressed and wait, this dev team is great and fair. Im nobody here, im not a Mod but please, just give a few time.

proride

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:06:49 PM

/edit

Just checked the possibilities here on bitcointalk.org. The profile offers an option to add "Other contact info". Participants could be required to add an entry "ITNS <walletid>" there. Then you would just grab the wallet id from there and only ask for the profile ID via the form. All problems with fake entries solved, since only the profile owner can submit a wallet id that way. See my profile how this could look like. Cheesy  (Oh... maybe send some ITNS my way while you're at it! I could need some coins! Cheesy I'm sadly still newbie and can't qualify. Embarrassed )

realy, I can send some coins to verify my profile id and wallet!!

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: