Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:12:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - SIGNATURES + XMAS  (Read 8614 times)
arakosta

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:57:38 PM

Is there a public spreadsheet where we can check if we are on it, or if we were disqualified?
I think I had written 15 post during the last week, but I might be wrong.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2611344.msg27006727#msg27006727

You are listed as #37 in the first column. Congratulations, you made it  Smiley

Oh, thanks a lot, I can't believe I missed it. For me that is the only way to get INTNS since I have been having issues with the only exchange it is listed on.

buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:32:46 PM

How come there is no public spreadsheet available? I would like to know if I have been accepted or not and can't seem to find the spreadsheet in this thread or the main ann somebody hid it lol.

proride

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:36:16 PM

Mmm.. Where am I?((
Ive done all you asked and asked you to check it, but now I can see, that smthng is wrong. But how I could check it?

You profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=389016 is not in the submissions at all. It seems that you forgot to submit.
Here: https://intensecoin.com/airdrop-bct/

omg.. Its awfull((
Can you check it now, please? It was the 3rd time Ive done it..

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
arakosta

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:29:24 AM

I have one question. When I started the Signature campaign I was Jr. Member, but a few hours ago I ranked up to Member.
I already changed my signature to the Member one and refilled the airdrop form with the new rank, do the posts that I made from December 25th till now count or do I have to post a minimum of 15 new posts till January 1st?
EDIT: One more question. When will the signature bounty for the first week be distributed?

Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:28:12 AM

Manager @alexius89-2, do I need to register every week or was this release only for those who forgot to do this? Also, where are my ITNS? Is the payment weekly or will it be done at the end of the campaign? Anyway, I'm happy to have met the requirements. Wink
if i am not wrong there will be a weekly payment but i have no idea when will we get it

intense is a good coin worth to hold .
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:40:12 AM

I have one question. When I started the Signature campaign I was Jr. Member, but a few hours ago I ranked up to Member.
I already changed my signature to the Member one and refilled the airdrop form with the new rank, do the posts that I made from December 25th till now count or do I have to post a minimum of 15 new posts till January 1st?
EDIT: One more question. When will the signature bounty for the first week be distributed?

I allready ask alex on discord about that and the answer is you have to resubmit your detail on the intense bounty site mate,
lets hope the signature bounty will be distribute as soon as posible
 Grin Grin
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:03:10 AM

I allready ask alex on discord about that and the answer is you have to resubmit your detail on the intense bounty site mate,
 Grin Grin
What do you mean exactly by "resubmit"?
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:12:11 PM

I would like to join your signature campaign but i guess you will only accept Jr rank and above. Please reply to this post of mine if you by any chance will accept newbie.
alexius89-2 (OP)

Activity: 254

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:33:21 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 02:43:25 PM by alexius89-2

After finalizing there are 18 valid submissions that have fulfilled all requirements. All ITNS have been paid out already. Details can be found below. As written in the OP - 5 people have received an extra share due to best posting activity which leads to a higher percentage

▀    ★★★ BAND PROTOCOL ★★★ 
┊┈ DECENTRALIZED ORACLE FRAMEWORK FOR WEB 3.0┊┈
█ █ █  Medium Twitter Reddit Telegram Whitepaper  █ █ █  
alexius89-2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:33:56 PM

I would like to join your signature campaign but i guess you will only accept Jr rank and above. Please reply to this post of mine if you by any chance will accept newbie.

correct, junior and above for now.

alexius89-2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:38:33 PM

Grin Grin

actually we'll notice it when you have a higher rank and adjust it internally by ourselves. You can re-submit but no must. Just make sure you are using also the signature for the higher rank Smiley

arakosta

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:02:37 PM

Grin Grin

actually we'll notice it when you have a higher rank and adjust it internally by ourselves. You can re-submit but no must. Just make sure you are using also the signature for the higher rank Smiley

Thanks for the info. I already updated my signature and I am looking forward for another week of promoting Intense  Grin

muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:55:08 PM

thank you, I've received payment for the first week. I feel comfortable here and will continue until the fourth week. Wink

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:08:35 PM

i definitely felt that im gonna be in top 5 to receive extra share, but i wasn't. Dont think that im gonna surpass my post count this week since i have less free time. Anyways congrats to all participants you all have earned it:)
Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:00:58 PM

After finalizing there are 18 valid submissions that have fulfilled all requirements. All ITNS have been paid out already. Details can be found below. As written in the OP - 5 people have received an extra share due to best posting activity which leads to a higher percentage

thanks dev , i have received my payment , hold it for a long time will be a good choose
i will still join this campaign until it end .
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:03:29 AM

Cmon I haven't been paid again + haven't received an answer that for my question that I have posted about previous round. Why do you ignore me when I want to support your project??

You don't even seem to count posts weekly I don't understand how is and when you count this??
alexius89-2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:56:23 AM

Cmon I haven't been paid again + haven't received an answer that for my question that I have posted about previous round. Why do you ignore me when I want to support your project??

You don't even seem to count posts weekly I don't understand how is and when you count this??

I have answered you already. I recommend you to read some posts in this thread Smiley Also check the quoted post below.  For your information there was only 1 payout (for round 1) so far.

Round 2 will end on the 1st of Januar 9:45pm and payouts are coming about 2-3 days after that.

Hello,

I have applied today for signature campaign, want to make sure that there are free spots available.
Another question if you say it will last 4 weeks, it is meant that it should end at like 9 of January in 2018?
Are payments send on weekly basis or at very end of campaign?
If for some reason if I quit campaign will I be paid for the weeks I have done?
If I rank up in the meantime will you count me as jr member or member?

Thanks in advance,

ManaMan

There are free spots, no worries about that.
4 times 1 week with 200K ITNS each = 4 weeks, 800K ITNS
Correct, you will be paid per week, you automatically quit if you fail with any of the requirements.
Your higher rank can be used in the next week - just submit again.

odoovan

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:59:29 PM

how can i missed airdrop?
xtenxten

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:03:06 PM

Just joined. Like the direction of the project and was able to have read up on it relatively early. Looking forward to future announcements
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:05:54 PM

I have answered you already. I recommend you to read some posts in this thread Smiley Also check the quoted post below.  For your information there was only 1 payout (for round 1) so far.

Round 2 will end on the 1st of Januar 9:45pm and payouts are coming about 2-3 days after that.

I have posted another question - you say here in case I fail to meet requirements then I am automatically out of this campaign. I understood I needed to reapply so I went to reapply but it is saying that I am already registered. Hope there's no misunderstanding.

My intention was not any bad things towards you or campaign,just want some things to be clear... Thank you for understanding.

Cheers ManaMan
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: