Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:15:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - SIGNATURES + XMAS  (Read 8614 times)
valiant1

Activity: 219
Merit: 121

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:05:01 PM

someone got the 4th airdrop from the signature campaign?

big_daddy either you or someone else duplicate submitted your BCT profile with another wallet address ( iz46nP7nB1niJrM3AXg4kJ1jKC1cCq21db7WQapmgFjoUDecuUWVmKvYDX9dAYnPy39JTQ4E17f4mEs qtADmjCZY2TyCW3xbi ) - if this was not you or even if it was, you need to PM me the correct wallet address from the submitted entries that you want to receive payment at

I have send You a private message, tnx for Your support

sorry, now I made a deep search, this profile is not mine, I don't know this person https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=526801, how is it possible that this person has my ITNS wallet adress? in Your spreadsheet I see that this profile has this adress: iz5mCLmRrRminD6TTAcpr8h5dYqvLQxZEdk88fm4Jk3AZdnQqHTy2sWMd9YQvEZMiVhvZZWKAV5ve3J Xs8VsmUbh2tVdLHKdW

my adress is iz5MbMYeegbZppCLqGFeA6FgK5dxVZSLRCRdr9wtxtjDPEpwesFX3Nv8CdYovHm3yDUepdwNFiGhGBL opeNtAaX61KjVzRmv6 and this adress is combined with my profile

I am also mining on the same adress...

Please, can You check it, because I think here is something weird, I hope I'll get my 4th airdrop  Roll Eyes Smiley

I think you misread it but there is an entry for your profile with your wallet (iz5MbMYeegbZppCLqGFeA6FgK5dxVZSLRCRdr9wtxtjDPEpwesFX3Nv8CdYovHm3yDUepdwNFiGhGBL ...) so that one will receive payment, thanks

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:17:22 PM

someone got the 4th airdrop from the signature campaign?

big_daddy either you or someone else duplicate submitted your BCT profile with another wallet address ( iz46nP7nB1niJrM3AXg4kJ1jKC1cCq21db7WQapmgFjoUDecuUWVmKvYDX9dAYnPy39JTQ4E17f4mEs qtADmjCZY2TyCW3xbi ) - if this was not you or even if it was, you need to PM me the correct wallet address from the submitted entries that you want to receive payment at

I have send You a private message, tnx for Your support

sorry, now I made a deep search, this profile is not mine, I don't know this person https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=526801, how is it possible that this person has my ITNS wallet adress? in Your spreadsheet I see that this profile has this adress: iz5mCLmRrRminD6TTAcpr8h5dYqvLQxZEdk88fm4Jk3AZdnQqHTy2sWMd9YQvEZMiVhvZZWKAV5ve3J Xs8VsmUbh2tVdLHKdW

my adress is iz5MbMYeegbZppCLqGFeA6FgK5dxVZSLRCRdr9wtxtjDPEpwesFX3Nv8CdYovHm3yDUepdwNFiGhGBL opeNtAaX61KjVzRmv6 and this adress is combined with my profile

I am also mining on the same adress...

Please, can You check it, because I think here is something weird, I hope I'll get my 4th airdrop  Roll Eyes Smiley

I think you misread it but there is an entry for your profile with your wallet (iz5MbMYeegbZppCLqGFeA6FgK5dxVZSLRCRdr9wtxtjDPEpwesFX3Nv8CdYovHm3yDUepdwNFiGhGBL ...) so that one will receive payment, thanks

Ok :-) tnx

Q: for the x-mass bounty, do we have to keep the ITNS signature on untill 28th FEB 2018?

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
valiant1

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:17:34 PM

I'm sorry but there is no history of your BCT profile or your wallet ID submitting -
This is what I got in reply... They are making me stupid now, like I forget I have submitted on 11 of January. Thank you Intense for making people stupid since 2017.
I personally messaged you and I will do it again and again until I get my fairly deserved coins for participating in the bounty campaign and making over 15 posts in a week from 11th of January till 18th of January 1pm.
Im tired of beeing good to everyone and even polite and then fuck you up like it's nothing.

Check again and again, I want my coins. I am 1000% sure that I have submitted my application for this bounty 4th round, and you can not tell me otherwise.
I can fucking read of course the requirements and rules before applying to the bounty program.

I'm a little taken aback by your reaction.. I didn't say you were not receiving a payment, I just told you what I am able to see: that there is no submission recorded for your profile or wallet, ever. I even went back to the full database export file (which includes entries for Newbie rank individuals, you may have noticed they were purged from the Google Sheets doc I shared) to ensure you didn't submit with that rank incorrectly. Still nothing. Nobody else had this issue so I am inclined to think there was only an error for you. In any case, being nasty and irate is not going to get either of us what you want..

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:45:00 PM

WoW  Shocked I got more than the 3rd airdrop in the 4th one :-)

keep mining!

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:56:42 PM

Thank you very much for the airdrop.
riderwalker

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:10:03 PM

Intense (ITNS) Montly raffles!. On the 1st of each month, 100% of the fee of the pool + 1000 ITNS will be raffed among all workers who have sent a total of more than 500MH (not 500MH / s). The winner will automacally receive the prize on his wallet and will be announced on the pool website!.

https://itns.poolazon.com
crypto42

Activity: 119
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:11:50 PM

I'm sorry but there is no history of your BCT profile or your wallet ID submitting -
This is what I got in reply... They are making me stupid now, like I forget I have submitted on 11 of January. Thank you Intense for making people stupid since 2017.
I personally messaged you and I will do it again and again until I get my fairly deserved coins for participating in the bounty campaign and making over 15 posts in a week from 11th of January till 18th of January 1pm.
Im tired of beeing good to everyone and even polite and then fuck you up like it's nothing.

Check again and again, I want my coins. I am 1000% sure that I have submitted my application for this bounty 4th round, and you can not tell me otherwise.
I can fucking read of course the requirements and rules before applying to the bounty program.

I'm a little taken aback by your reaction.. I didn't say you were not receiving a payment, I just told you what I am able to see: that there is no submission recorded for your profile or wallet, ever. I even went back to the full database export file (which includes entries for Newbie rank individuals, you may have noticed they were purged from the Google Sheets doc I shared) to ensure you didn't submit with that rank incorrectly. Still nothing. Nobody else had this issue so I am inclined to think there was only an error for you. In any case, being nasty and irate is not going to get either of us what you want..

Yea, being nasty and irate?
I was calm and patient before, but I'm tired of joking around and making me stupid to know and don't know what I have done. I have never even posted something bad in this forum but this got on my nerves.
How can you have nothing of me in the past eh?
You want to tell me that I didn't submitted the application and I was posting comments for my personal fun?
No... I did not posted comments for that i posted comments to get a share of the bounty as everyone did.

First of all the explanation of the bounty is all limited. You explain nothing to the newbies to the beginners what to do in case of changing rank or etc.
Second I saw comments how you tell people that someone may have used your profile or wallet address?
What is this ? A bounty program for a serious coin or what?
How can you start a bounty program if you know for yourself that afterwards you would have ton of problems with scammers and spammers.
Come on man, please don't explain me anything I could write about this all day,  because to be honest It's really not fair.

Keep your coins, of course maybe this was a bad reputation for me, but even worse reputation for you as a coin developer and maybe the coin owner.
I know what I did, and I know that I have submitted my application on time. I had a different rank then, and as soon as I have changed the rank I have changed the signature too.
All I can say it's not fair, as not only me had problem with the bounty program.
Then you are late 2 days with posting the results, after that not all the results are completed, you still had mistakes, you correct your mistake afterwards and I am the bad person here cause I am looking for justice here.
I am not that stupid to know when I have submitted my application, but nvm, I am not writing anymore as I am really disappointed from the bounty program.
I am with IntenseCoin from the very start, mining it and investing in it, but this was a total joke, and to be honest I feel bad about it, simply not fair.
You can not tell me that I have not submitted my application to the bounty program, simply you can not. I am not sclerotic person to forget what I do.
cheers*
Sam67

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:21:32 PM

When start Round 5 of airdrop ?
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:26:21 PM

there is no 5th round

articrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:27:23 PM

"Campaign Duration: 4 Weeks with a total of 800,000 ITNS". In conclusion, there is no more signature campaign (for now). But there is an airdrop in february, if you are interested...
StelioKontos

Activity: 840
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:31:42 AM

Are you sure you applied here for the signature campaign?

https://intensecoin.com/airdrop-bct/

Maybe you applied only here, but is not the signature campaign, is an airdrop for social sharing:

https://intensecoin.com/airdrop/

They are DIFFERENT.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
crypto42

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:01:11 AM

Maybe you applied only here, but is not the signature campaign, is an airdrop for social sharing:

They are DIFFERENT.

I know they are different. I have applied on both. I have applied the signature campaign on 11th of January. I was Jr.member then. I started commenting as you can see on my profile from 11th of January till 18th of January as it said the bounty ended at 1pm of 18th January.
Once i got Member rank I also changed my signature and was doing my 15 and more posts weekly.
I am 100 % sure of that and I am not doubting myself. 100% positive
I have applied the airdrop from the very begging, and for the bounty i applied on 11th of January.
gunka

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

SZPvNamiw63JLkfjeCeV8WsZnhdpW147SL

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:27:53 PM

Ктo нибyдь пoлyчил нaгpaдy ?

SONO PROJECT  ▄▀▀▄█▀▀█░░█▀▀█ DRIVEN CURRENCY          
FACEBOOK  TWITTER  DISCORD  TELEGRAMM    ▀▄░░░░██░░  WHITEPAPER  BLOG  ANN  BOUNTY  GITHUB
                             ▀▄▄▀█▄▄█▀██▄▄█                            
rkrams

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:06:25 PM

I have been paid properly so far, hope xmas airdrop also happens without any issues. Looking forward to the coin doing well and the chrome plugin release.
I wouldnt mind being a forum admin for intense coin if needed.@valiant. though im not some heavy weight im really intrested and invested to see the growth of the intense coin as the winner among the alternative to monero.
valiant1

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:48:58 PM

They are DIFFERENT.

I know they are different. I have applied on both. I have applied the signature campaign on 11th of January. I was Jr.member then. I started commenting as you can see on my profile from 11th of January till 18th of January as it said the bounty ended at 1pm of 18th January.
Once i got Member rank I also changed my signature and was doing my 15 and more posts weekly.
I have applied the airdrop from the very begging, and for the bounty i applied on 11th of January.

Whatever happened, the data is missing. Whether it's because of server side or user error really isn't important. As I have PM'd you, if you are willing to be reasonable and civil, we can work it out.. but I'm not going to go out of my way to help someone that is only being nasty. Your data isn't there and I could leave it at that. It's probably not a system issue because nobody else was afflicted. But I'm a reasonable person. If you're going to be reasonable too I can meet you halfway. This is not wal-mart where you can scream at the poor employee and still get your way!  Cheesy

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
valiant1

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:49:57 PM

I have been paid properly so far, hope xmas airdrop also happens without any issues. Looking forward to the coin doing well and the chrome plugin release.
I wouldnt mind being a forum admin for intense coin if needed.@valiant. though im not some heavy weight im really intrested and invested to see the growth of the intense coin as the winner among the alternative to monero.

Thanks very much for your enthusiasm and support, rkrams! If you're interested in helping manage our social communities, consider dropping a resume to SlowGrowth Smiley

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
VegasJeff

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:07:42 PM

Will there be anymore bounties or airdrops? Or is it over?
crypto42

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:21:30 AM

They are DIFFERENT.

Whatever happened, the data is missing. Whether it's because of server side or user error really isn't important. As I have PM'd you, if you are willing to be reasonable and civil, we can work it out.. but I'm not going to go out of my way to help someone that is only being nasty. Your data isn't there and I could leave it at that. It's probably not a system issue because nobody else was afflicted. But I'm a reasonable person. If you're going to be reasonable too I can meet you halfway. This is not wal-mart where you can scream at the poor employee and still get your way!  Cheesy

I am far away to see wal-mart and I am far away to see my own rights in the place where I live dear friend.
Judgments? The worse thoughts of a person who thinks them for another person, and judge him by 3 posts. F*ck it... everyone does it. That's how life works eh? no justice, no freedom of speech and of course... no rights.
and we even have threats how you could leave it at that cause I am being nasty Cheesy
damn valiant I am out as I have said in the personal message. Threats and judgments ain't my style, and screaming also. I don't know where i have screamed once, I only talk, I use woooords.
Did I judged you in any post I wrote? Did I made threats to you ? lol f*ck no dude. Be smart.
Hartraft

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:14:20 AM

joined the social media airdrop. thanks for setting up campaigns like this, makes it interesting other than just mining. i just need to be more active on forums otherwise i miss announcements like this  Smiley
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:52:17 AM
Merited by valiant1 (5)

do I have to hoDl Smiley the ITNS signature until the end of FEB 2018 to get the XMAS airdrop/bounty?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: