Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:25:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IoT-Chain  (Read 94533 times)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:16:21 PM

Time will tell voice the iot landscape theirs no set communication or security platforms yet really so a unified platform still has a good chance of getting a foothold I feel hopefully a project like this will be that platform given the time and chance

I didn't even realise that IoTChain was already on CoinmarketCap.. Seems to be doing pretty decent at just shy of $1.20 a token, seems like alot of people think this is going to be a good project.

With a short total and circulating supply it could do above 5$ in the future and also the project is getting developed as well, a lot of good vibes there

Yeah it really has a great market value and the project seems to be a concrete one.. I believe this project will get to above 5 usd before the end of the year.

$1.20 a token seems to be a good price. But what was the ICO price? I would like to see how much it corrected due to correction in overall crypto market.

Unfortunately, I do not know the ICO price anymore, but on CMC you can see the value when they were first listed on CMC. and there it was already 0.819 $
That's a nice boost since then

Would be interesting to know the ICO price, I can't find any information on this but just for my interest would be cool to know.

How long do we think it will take for ITC to hit past the 100million market cap??

I actually really doubt they did ICO  Huh Huh Huh maybe they got their money from institutional investments but such huge market cap could take time tbh however owing to the development this could be a possibility in no time also too

How sure are you... If that's true those are really big investments from the institutional investors. But i doubt that there was no ico. Surely there was one.

I suggest checking their FAQ.. There was no ICO, there was a private sale

The below is taken from their medium article on this, which you can find here: https://medium.com/iot-chain/iot-chain-frequently-asked-questions-371fa7cdf445

10. Was there an ICO? If so, what was the ICO price?

There was no public Initial Coin Offering (ICO) for IoT Chain. A private sale took place in November 2017 where 50 million ITC tokens were sold at a rate of 1,000 ITC per 1 ETH. This private placement was the foundation of the initial circulating supply.

So there was no public sale planned or there was  public sale but all tokens sold out during private sale only ?
Let me check FAQ section. I hope I will find answers there.

Interesting. First time I have seen a project without public sale. Normally there are three types of sale for an ICO, private sale then pre-sales and then public sale.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:30:53 PM

Interesting. First time I have seen a project without public sale. Normally there are three types of sale for an ICO, private sale then pre-sales and then public sale.

There was an ICO in the form of private sale. The tokens were priced at $1 each during the private sale (according to their Telegram support team). It's a privately funded project which held a private sale and didn't go for public sale.

Binance listed IOTX (another coin aiming to cover Internet-of-Things). This is actually going to lessen the chances of ITC getting listed at Binance.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 04:11:08 PM

There was an ICO in the form of private sale. The tokens were priced at $1 each during the private sale (according to their Telegram support team). It's a privately funded project which held a private sale and didn't go for public sale.

Binance listed IOTX (another coin aiming to cover Internet-of-Things). This is actually going to lessen the chances of ITC getting listed at Binance.

Meh binance doesn’t seem to have an issue listing similar targeted coin it mostly comes down to money talking and they aren’t on the cheap side of getting listed, I still find it sucks I wasn’t able to get into the private sale Sad
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:39:26 PM

Meh binance doesn’t seem to have an issue listing similar targeted coin it mostly comes down to money talking and they aren’t on the cheap side of getting listed, I still find it sucks I wasn’t able to get into the private sale Sad

Well there're rumors that Binance lists literally any coin for a price of 100 bitcoins, if that's the case, then IoT Chain can get listed as well.

However, there're already two coins related to IoT listed on Binance. It'd be a bit hilarious to see another one getting listed up with almost same aim as others.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:14:21 PM

Time will tell voice the iot landscape theirs no set communication or security platforms yet really so a unified platform still has a good chance of getting a foothold I feel hopefully a project like this will be that platform given the time and chance

I didn't even realise that IoTChain was already on CoinmarketCap.. Seems to be doing pretty decent at just shy of $1.20 a token, seems like alot of people think this is going to be a good project.

With a short total and circulating supply it could do above 5$ in the future and also the project is getting developed as well, a lot of good vibes there

Yeah it really has a great market value and the project seems to be a concrete one.. I believe this project will get to above 5 usd before the end of the year.

$1.20 a token seems to be a good price. But what was the ICO price? I would like to see how much it corrected due to correction in overall crypto market.

Unfortunately, I do not know the ICO price anymore, but on CMC you can see the value when they were first listed on CMC. and there it was already 0.819 $

Would be interesting to know the ICO price, I can't find any information on this but just for my interest would be cool to know.

How long do we think it will take for ITC to hit past the 100million market cap??

I actually really doubt they did ICO  Huh Huh Huh maybe they got their money from institutional investments but such huge market cap could take time tbh however owing to the development this could be a possibility in no time also too

How sure are you... If that's true those are really big investments from the institutional investors. But i doubt that there was no ico. Surely there was one.

I searched for the ICO and found this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42XAhfwXbhA but couldn't get it on ICO review site, ITC did 0.66 increase, i think with mainnet planned for later part of the year, ITC may see a bull run

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:35:18 PM

Good, so Tokens price already going up. I saw somewhere that there will be 20 billions IoT devices in coming years. Imagine how big this network will be. IoTchain will be in huge demand due to this huge growth in IoT network

That's a lot of IoT devices, and they will all need a secure lite OS. IoT Chain want to develop a decentralized OS on the blockchain to make their server as secure as possible whilst also being highly energy efficient.

I don’t think anyone one network will rule all iot devices by because the network we’re talking about is so large measuring even in bigger numbers than what we’ve ever seen before a network like this even catching a portion of he overall iot ecosystem would be millions of devices

Iot devices are large more than a single network can handle. That's why there are always breaches in iot networks. Security seems to be the major problem of iot devices but it has never stopped it from growing.

I agree. Security is major concern for IoT and I think project like IoTchain will play important roles. They mentioned that their focus would be on user data safety, and without securing these IoT devices user data security is not possible.

I wasn't aware that IoT were really hackable; Going through some articles it is a real pain having to deal with security. I mean I have always worried about privacy in but never considered security.

It's indeed a lot of task dealing with security issues. You have to do what's right to keep your clients safe from potential treats of all kinds and not just that alone, you have to also look out for yourself and keep your data too.

Yea, security they say is of utmost importance and anything that will guarantee the safety of users will be much appreciated and seeing a project that wants to fix the security challenges in the IoT industry is a welcome development, the project has been doing well so far both in terms of the price been stable and the implementation of some concepts
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:48:36 PM

Thanks, I've been searching for information for a long time about how much a token cost at the ICO. At the moment they are just above the ICO price of $ 1
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:27:28 AM

Thanks, I've been searching for information for a long time about how much a token cost at the ICO. At the moment they are just above the ICO price of $ 1

I see they have a decent vol of around 4 mil; the price is lower than 1$ for now; it seems their all time is around 9$. I think if they get partners onboard they will be able to boost that price.

gee777

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:57:58 AM

The below is taken from their medium article on this, which you can find here: https://medium.com/iot-chain/iot-chain-frequently-asked-questions-371fa7cdf445

There was no public Initial Coin Offering (ICO) for IoT Chain. A private sale took place in November 2017 where 50 million ITC tokens were sold at a rate of 1,000 ITC per 1 ETH. This private placement was the foundation of the initial circulating supply.

So there was no public sale planned or there was  public sale but all tokens sold out during private sale only ?

They raised all the amount needed during the private sale.. This is really impressive. Private sale really went well for them.. Now its their turn to make those investors proud.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:17:04 AM

They raised all the amount needed during the private sale.. This is really impressive. Private sale really went well for them.. Now its their turn to make those investors proud.

Yea. It's indeed impressive, while some projects struggle to meet hardcap even after extending their public sales (in some case), here is one raising their total capital in just private sales. They says a lot about their idea
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:27:38 AM

This tell us that, many big investors believe in this project and have faith in ITC team as well. IoT is future and ITC can contribute lot in this field.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:16:53 AM

Yeah, I think the real gains will be when the platform and environment is fully working around xmas time, if it works as expected could easily see it double the current price
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 07:27:29 AM

How do you mean listing IOTX lessens the chance of ITC getting listed? Do one coin listing determines the chances of other coin in the same field listing too on Binance??

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:42:27 AM

Good, so Tokens price already going up. I saw somewhere that there will be 20 billions IoT devices in coming years. Imagine how big this network will be. IoTchain will be in huge demand due to this huge growth in IoT network

That's a lot of IoT devices, and they will all need a secure lite OS. IoT Chain want to develop a decentralized OS on the blockchain to make their server as secure as possible whilst also being highly energy efficient.

I don’t think anyone one network will rule all iot devices by because the network we’re talking about is so large measuring even in bigger numbers than what we’ve ever seen before a network like this even catching a portion of he overall iot ecosystem would be millions of devices

Iot devices are large more than a single network can handle. That's why there are always breaches in iot networks. Security seems to be the major problem of iot devices but it has never stopped it from growing.

I agree. Security is major concern for IoT and I think project like IoTchain will play important roles. They mentioned that their focus would be on user data safety, and without securing these IoT devices user data security is not possible.

I wasn't aware that IoT were really hackable; Going through some articles it is a real pain having to deal with security. I mean I have always worried about privacy in but never considered security.

It's indeed a lot of task dealing with security issues. You have to do what's right to keep your clients safe from potential treats of all kinds and not just that alone, you have to also look out for yourself and keep your data too.

We should be expecting this to boost IoT solutions. To have a unified platform where IoT just plug and run without having to deal with the infrastructure would really help many manufacturers.

IOT has a high cost of centralised architecture, a big plus as to why this could be globally implemented. The amount of devices has increased dramatically raising alarms for a more secure, efficient solution
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:34:44 AM

Yeah, I think the real gains will be when the platform and environment is fully working around xmas time, if it works as expected could easily see it double the current price

This is the best time of the year to double the value of your investment. Merry Christmas:-)
I have to buy more ITC tokens, I'm really optimistic here
ExxonF

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:14:09 AM

This project is going to make investors rich.  Cool
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:06:43 PM

This is the best time of the year to double the value of your investment. Merry Christmas:-)

Ya until release it’s most speculative and even then will depend on how the overall iot market both expands and adopts I’d imagine getting corporate partnerships in line would help if the team can find some names willing to work with them
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:26:56 PM

Ya until release it’s most speculative and even then will depend on how the overall iot market both expands and adopts I’d imagine getting corporate partnerships in line would help if the team can find some names willing to work with them

As a project that offers security to IoT devices l would expect l companies to be interest in partnering with them.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:27:41 PM

Wow, never knew that projects can actually just go for private sale and raise the needed fund, an indication that the project is indeed a good one and i think it does have some kind of benefits, in the sense that the investors are not the typically dumpers we see everyday but people who actually knows what it means to hold, guess that's one of the reason for the good price coupled with the fact that they do have a good concept
ExxonF

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:01:41 PM

THis project brings me good news . This project will easily make investors rich.  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: