Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:55:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IoT-Chain  (Read 94531 times)
ExxonF

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:55:59 AM

After going through the white paper and roadmap.  Im sure this project intends to enrich its investors.  Cool
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:24:27 AM

Interesting. First time I have seen a project without public sale. Normally there are three types of sale for an ICO, private sale then pre-sales and then public sale.

There was an ICO in the form of private sale. The tokens were priced at $1 each during the private sale (according to their Telegram support team). It's a privately funded project which held a private sale and didn't go for public sale.

Binance listed IOTX (another coin aiming to cover Internet-of-Things). This is actually going to lessen the chances of ITC getting listed at Binance.

Thanks, I've been searching for information for a long time about how much a token cost at the ICO. At the moment they are just above the ICO price of $ 1

Yeah, I think the real gains will be when the platform and environment is fully working around xmas time, if it works as expected could easily see it double the current price

This is the best time of the year to double the value of your investment. Merry Christmas:-)
I have to buy more ITC tokens, I'm really optimistic here

Ya until release it’s most speculative and even then will depend on how the overall iot market both expands and adopts I’d imagine getting corporate partnerships in line would help if the team can find some names willing to work with them

As a project that offers security to IoT devices l would expect l companies to be interest in partnering with them.

Would be good to see some more security based partnerships but either way the ITC is going to be huge in the next coming years with teh amount of devices expected to exceed  50billion
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:48:43 AM

Interesting. First time I have seen a project without public sale. Normally there are three types of sale for an ICO, private sale then pre-sales and then public sale.

There was an ICO in the form of private sale. The tokens were priced at $1 each during the private sale (according to their Telegram support team). It's a privately funded project which held a private sale and didn't go for public sale.

Binance listed IOTX (another coin aiming to cover Internet-of-Things). This is actually going to lessen the chances of ITC getting listed at Binance.

Thanks, I've been searching for information for a long time about how much a token cost at the ICO. At the moment they are just above the ICO price of $ 1

Wow, never knew that projects can actually just go for private sale and raise the needed fund, an indication that the project is indeed a good one and i think it does have some kind of benefits, in the sense that the investors are not the typically dumpers we see everyday but people who actually knows what it means to hold, guess that's one of the reason for the good price coupled with the fact that they do have a good concept

I don't think listing an iot project would lessen the chances of this one. I think the one to generate traction would take on the lead and binance I think lists whomever pays the big bucks. I don't think it is bound to the type of projects previously listed.

mojtabanikookal

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:14:27 AM

Perspective project. Behind him is a powerful team
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:26:15 AM

That's frustrating because I think IoT Chain has a lot of support and a listing on Binance would really help boost the market cap & the trading volume. Then again there are lots of other really good exchanges. Binance is not the be all and end all.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 12:20:09 PM

After going through the white paper and roadmap.  Im sure this project intends to enrich its investors.  Cool

I an sure you have done your research and have seen that the project has a nice concept to it.. This project isn't about just making investors rich but also changing how we view iot devices.. The security it is going to provide and all the benefits we are going to enjoy from its implementation.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:03:19 PM

I an sure you have done your research and have seen that the project has a nice concept to it.. This project isn't about just making investors rich but also changing how we view iot devices.. The security it is going to provide and all the benefits we are going to enjoy from its implementation.

IoTchain will do greatly in coming years. Just imagining having a smart home which lacks security, this will present an opportunity for hackers to toll with the home owner, IoTchain will prevent things like this from happening.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:45:22 PM

Yep it’s important to remember that projects need to be more than just profit targets for investors and need to provide actual products and services which is something that matters most and itc seems to have on their hands
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:53:03 PM

Yeah, I *hate* comments like that. If you are going to claim something, at least back it up with facts.  Why is it going to make 'investors rich' what aspect of it?  Pointless otherwise.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 05:28:24 PM

Good, so Tokens price already going up. I saw somewhere that there will be 20 billions IoT devices in coming years. Imagine how big this network will be. IoTchain will be in huge demand due to this huge growth in IoT network

That's a lot of IoT devices, and they will all need a secure lite OS. IoT Chain want to develop a decentralized OS on the blockchain to make their server as secure as possible whilst also being highly energy efficient.

I don’t think anyone one network will rule all iot devices by because the network we’re talking about is so large measuring even in bigger numbers than what we’ve ever seen before a network like this even catching a portion of he overall iot ecosystem would be millions of devices

Iot devices are large more than a single network can handle. That's why there are always breaches in iot networks. Security seems to be the major problem of iot devices but it has never stopped it from growing.

I agree. Security is major concern for IoT and I think project like IoTchain will play important roles. They mentioned that their focus would be on user data safety, and without securing these IoT devices user data security is not possible.

I wasn't aware that IoT were really hackable; Going through some articles it is a real pain having to deal with security. I mean I have always worried about privacy in but never considered security.

It's indeed a lot of task dealing with security issues. You have to do what's right to keep your clients safe from potential treats of all kinds and not just that alone, you have to also look out for yourself and keep your data too.

We should be expecting this to boost IoT solutions. To have a unified platform where IoT just plug and run without having to deal with the infrastructure would really help many manufacturers.

IOT has a high cost of centralised architecture, a big plus as to why this could be globally implemented. The amount of devices has increased dramatically raising alarms for a more secure, efficient solution

Even with the current rate of IOT devices we still see breaches in security, how much more when there is an increase in devices, ITC is one big deep breath in this field

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:07:10 PM

Yeah, I think the real gains will be when the platform and environment is fully working around xmas time, if it works as expected could easily see it double the current price

Yea. If that happens, it will be a nice xmas gift to us all and the
 some of us can cash out for the sake of the celebration. We hope all goes well according to plan so that this can become reality.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:51:28 PM

This is the best time of the year to double the value of your investment. Merry Christmas:-)

Ya until release it’s most speculative and even then will depend on how the overall iot market both expands and adopts I’d imagine getting corporate partnerships in line would help if the team can find some names willing to work with them

As a project that offers security to IoT devices l would expect l companies to be interest in partnering with them.

Would be good to see some more security based partnerships but either way the ITC is going to be huge in the next coming years with teh amount of devices expected to exceed  50billion

Yea, based on research, the industry is still at its infancy, giving a lot of room for exploration and expansion, IoT is a technology that will be in the household of everyone on the planet in few years to come and ITC will be available to do the needful, speaking about ITC, their first day of trading on December 2017 closed with $0.88, which is pretty impressive, considering the amount of dumpers
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:24:55 PM

i would rather think this project changes our entire life. More and more IoT devices will make our lives easier in the future, and with ITC, everyone will be on the safe side.
Of course, I am also pleased when my tokens increase in value, but this is primarily about the start of a new era
brafgnik

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:37:15 PM

I think It is a great project. good luck team.
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:54:02 AM

some of us can cash out for the sake of the celebration. We hope all goes well according to plan so that this can become reality.

Yeah.. The mainnet is said to be released around October period.. I hope it gets released on time and everything works according to plan.. And we will surely see a big effect on the market if it is successful or not.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:14:51 AM

Yeah.. The mainnet is said to be released around October period.. I hope it gets released on time and everything works according to plan.. And we will surely see a big effect on the market if it is successful or not.

A slightly long wait for the main-net but I'm sure it will be worth it and I expect to see ITC break the 100million market cap once it has been released
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:37:57 AM

A slightly long wait for the main-net but I'm sure it will be worth it and I expect to see ITC break the 100million market cap once it has been released

the summer is over quickly and then comes autumn and with it the bulls :-)
100mio MC should be easily possible, I think it will be even higher when the Mainnet starts.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:03:01 AM

the summer is over quickly and then comes autumn and with it the bulls :-)
100mio MC should be easily possible, I think it will be even higher when the Mainnet starts.

Mainnet lunching will surely give IoTchain a go boost. I'm of the believe crypto market has experienced the worst part of the year as the market becomes bullish ITC will follow suit hopefully.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:24:59 AM

I have also started adding good tokens since last 2 months or so. I just started adding ITC. I think most of the people who have ITC now are long term investors. And I did some research about project and I liked what they planned to do.
Konowitz James

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:38:22 AM

It's a crypto interchange is rather interesting
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: