Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:26:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IoT-Chain  (Read 94536 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:08:45 AM

Is anyone holding Iot? Just found a lot of good reviews of it here. I think its not the end of the drop in sales? I think it should go to 0.72 or even 0.60. What do you think? Anyway great project w good technology and partners and developers Smiley

I don't hold much of it but i want to see iot flourish in the market they have a good concept about providing security for Iot devices. I hope it gets implemented.

Their concept is really solid. Security is one thing everyone loves having. If they can really implement it as said, then the world will definitely welcome them with open hands and that means only one things, token value rise.

IoT device security is only going to become more and more important, there's always news articles about breaches due to an IoT device, I think IOTChain has entered the market at a great time.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:02:43 AM

I am following IoTchain since last few weeks. And I liked this project. But when I checked ANN thread I see some information is missing, like whitepaper link, website link etc.

Got to know about them recently too. I must say I have been impressed by what I have been seeing about the project. Great concept. Security has to been given utmost priority

Yes, I am also started following this project since few days and I can say the team is focusing on security issues which is good. IoT is everywhere but without proper security.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 11:31:47 AM

Is anyone holding Iot? Just found a lot of good reviews of it here. I think its not the end of the drop in sales? I think it should go to 0.72 or even 0.60. What do you think? Anyway great project w good technology and partners and developers Smiley

I don't hold much of it but i want to see iot flourish in the market they have a good concept about providing security for Iot devices. I hope it gets implemented.

It's certainly an interesting concept, i've seen alot of news regarding IoT devices and security issues lately, so it looks like a good time for the project to be in full swing.

Yes, me too liked this project, and I think tokens is available at very good price considering the future growth/demand for IoTchain tokens. I don't hold any tokens but thinking about buying some.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:11:01 PM

Their concept is really solid. Security is one thing everyone loves having. If they can really implement it as said, then the world will definitely welcome them with open hands and that means only one things, token value rise.

IoT device security is only going to become more and more important, there's always news articles about breaches due to an IoT device, I think IOTChain has entered the market at a great time.

Yea, news about prominent attacks has occurred by a malicious virus known as the botnet of things, the attack was a huge one and it keeps getting worst but with presence of IoTChain, the issue will be eradicated across devices, creating a more user friendly atmosphere for users of IoT and the application of the technology in our day to day lives will be completely embraced 
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:22:11 PM

Iot devices have been growing and the its market rapidly expanding with a lot of IoT devices communicating together. ITC aims at providing a lite o.s to secure this great market and consume less resources with more performance.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:08:31 PM

I am following IoTchain since last few weeks. And I liked this project. But when I checked ANN thread I see some information is missing, like whitepaper link, website link etc.

Got to know about them recently too. I must say I have been impressed by what I have been seeing about the project. Great concept. Security has to been given utmost priority

Yes, I am also started following this project since few days and I can say the team is focusing on security issues which is good. IoT is everywhere but without proper security.

Ya it’s a wise move to focus on security it sgoing to be a huge issue when the time comes and as iot scales up so focusing on it is hugely smart move it gives them something that differentiates other networks that might spring up
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:31:27 PM

It's certainly an interesting concept, i've seen alot of news regarding IoT devices and security issues lately, so it looks like a good time for the project to be in full swing.

Yes, me too liked this project, and I think tokens is available at very good price considering the future growth/demand for IoTchain tokens. I don't hold any tokens but thinking about buying some.

I think it's a good time to join IotChain. The prices are still reasonably cheap, but have great potential. I guess you will not be able to buy them as cheap as today
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:41:58 AM

The threat to security has always been there since man began existing, the measure to reduce such risk has always been minimal compared to the risk, when I see measures of security in any sphere I couldn't be more happier

Yea. Security is very important to our everyday life and most be taken seriously but the problem with security is that we have few people trying to provide security and more people trying to destroy security. It is so sad.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:17:22 AM

I think it's a good time to join IotChain. The prices are still reasonably cheap, but have great potential. I guess you will not be able to buy them as cheap as today

As more devices become smarter, it is evitable that there will be more hackers entering into this industry and as a result, the demand to intergrate IoT Chain into devices wil grow as a protective measure.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:12:34 AM

As more devices become smarter, it is evitable that there will be more hackers entering into this industry and as a result, the demand to intergrate IoT Chain into devices wil grow as a protective measure.

I liked the project, but I am checking the current status of the project. Where are they? Team achieved everything as planned/mentioned in the roadmap?
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 01:45:27 PM

We are looking at a future where IoT devices supersede even Human, I don't know how this is possible but it is been projected that in the long run IoT will take over from traditional method of the internet fully

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:00:56 PM

The important of this project will be fully felt/seen later on. Especially when smart devices becomes smarter and there then arises an urgent way to secure every single data transfered between each devices. The project still have a long way of continuous improvement and upgrades to go with the world.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:03:55 PM

Time will tell voice the iot landscape theirs no set communication or security platforms yet really so a unified platform still has a good chance of getting a foothold I feel hopefully a project like this will be that platform given the time and chance
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:25:37 PM

Time will tell voice the iot landscape theirs no set communication or security platforms yet really so a unified platform still has a good chance of getting a foothold I feel hopefully a project like this will be that platform given the time and chance

I didn't even realise that IoTChain was already on CoinmarketCap.. Seems to be doing pretty decent at just shy of $1.20 a token, seems like alot of people think this is going to be a good project.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:36:59 PM

We are looking at a future where IoT devices supersede even Human, I don't know how this is possible but it is been projected that in the long run IoT will take over from traditional method of the internet fully

I have noticed lots of good post and tweets regarding ITC project. It's good to see people taking note of this project. I have seen good price movements in last few days
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:16:27 PM

Iot devices have been growing and the its market rapidly expanding with a lot of IoT devices communicating together. ITC aims at providing a lite o.s to secure this great market and consume less resources with more performance.

Yes, the market base is ever increasing due to the fact that its new and the area of implementation is like in every niche that we can think of, it is limitless and with that comes the need for security because is obvious that the attention of hackers will be directed towards such viable market, hence the need for all IoT application to consider the implementation of ITC
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:55:52 PM

I took a look around to find more information about iotchain. It is amazing how many good articles there are already about this project. On medium, for example, I found this one here, I liked it very much https://medium.com/@eprime30/iot-chain-a-project-with-relevance-efb365d51b24
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:03:09 AM

I took a look around to find more information about iotchain. It is amazing how many good articles there are already about this project. On medium, for example, I found this one here, I liked it very much https://medium.com/@eprime30/iot-chain-a-project-with-relevance-efb365d51b24

Really there are really good articles for IoT chain if you check around medium, steemit, investFeed and so on.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:13:28 AM

Really there are really good articles for IoT chain if you check around medium, steemit, investFeed and so on.

I have actually seen lots of articles (about 4 at least if am not mistaking) on this project and it goes to show how much plans they have for marketing knowing its a key to success.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:57:09 AM

It goes to show the amount of support that is behind the IoT Chain, I have found another cool article which explains it in depth and reasoning behind the project and their goals.

Check out the link @ https://www.abitgreedy.com/iot-chain/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: