Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:11:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IoT-Chain  (Read 94550 times)
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:47:24 PM

Overall crypto market is going down but I think it will start moving up soon. Meanwhile it's time to collect some good Tokens and hold it for few months.
Lot of positive announcement expected from ITC is coming months.

This period is the entry point for ITC trust me, it's currently half its price, coinmarketcap.com ain't a far reach smart investors, bagging more ITC is a definitive

Checked coinmarketcap and saw Itc had dropped to half of its price. The market has really done it's part on Itc. But i am happy because i am going to bag more ITC token and hold for long.

Everyone is looking at the world cup to shoot up price of token even some top currencies as well, I'm not really bothered of current trend, got my hand on some tokens recently and ITC wasn't left out

If you've been on crypto long enough, you'll understand the current market state presence an avenue to stuck up those coins you've an eye out for.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:56:09 PM

Overall crypto market is going down but I think it will start moving up soon. Meanwhile it's time to collect some good Tokens and hold it for few months.

This period is the entry point for ITC trust me, it's currently half its price, coinmarketcap.com ain't a far reach smart investors, bagging more ITC is a definitive

Checked coinmarketcap and saw Itc had dropped to half of its price. The market has really done it's part on Itc. But i am happy because i am going to bag more ITC token and hold for long.

Everyone is looking at the world cup to shoot up price of token even some top currencies as well, I'm not really bothered of current trend, got my hand on some tokens recently and ITC wasn't left out

Good. This current down move given me opportunity to buy ITC and some other tokens. I was waiting for this chance since long time.

I just hope it would not last long; It has been a tough year we haven't seen a proper bull run recently. They seem to have a good volume well they have had a great volume and i hope it would recover soon Smiley

The market needs to recover massively, I'm glad to see ITC consistently hit over $3 million volume within a 24hour period
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:02:24 PM

Good. This current down move given me opportunity to buy ITC and some other tokens. I was waiting for this chance since long time.

I just hope it would not last long; It has been a tough year we haven't seen a proper bull run recently. They seem to have a good volume well they have had a great volume and i hope it would recover soon Smiley

The market needs to recover massively, I'm glad to see ITC consistently hit over $3 million volume within a 24hour period

$3 Million volume is very good.
The interest in ITC is therefore present. Now the market has only to calm down and then we see ITC much higher up soon :-)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:20:55 PM

The whole market is having a hard time maintaining the price. You can see that for almost all coins in coinmarketcap. I think if there are more supplier or partners involved it can help; I would image IoT manufacturers would not say no to this.

I have selected few good tokens and started investing/buying those tokens in parts. ITC has corrected a lot and I think it's available at very good price for buyers.

Yea. That remains me, this is actually a good time to bag some good tokens with potentials at the dip. It might not stay dip for too long before the next rise in price.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:22:33 PM

$3 Million volume is very good.
The interest in ITC is therefore present. Now the market has only to calm down and then we see ITC much higher up soon :-)
Do you guys think that the market affects ITC a lot? i personally think that the interest was always there and it will always be there.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:41:42 PM

I think its a good entry point for investors and just as the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable, we can get to see a rise in change in just few hours after the above comment, the land is green again and i'm sure some investors must have bagged some good profit in just few hours, that's to show how volatile the market is, nevertheless, ITC is still doing good
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:35:50 PM

I think its a good entry point for investors and just as the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable, we can get to see a rise in change in just few hours after the above comment, the land is green again and i'm sure some investors must have bagged some good profit in just few hours, that's to show how volatile the market is, nevertheless, ITC is still doing good

You are right mate. now is a good point to enter into IoTChain. I hope after the SEC comments about ETH the market will recover very quick.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:02:01 PM

If you've been on crypto long enough, you'll understand the current market state presence an avenue to stuck up those coins you've an eye out for.

yeah, this is an opportunity to grab as much crypto and anyone can afford because very soon the market is gonna turn around like the earth rotating around its axis

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:20:57 AM

yeah, this is an opportunity to grab as much crypto and anyone can afford because very soon the market is gonna turn around like the earth rotating around its axis

I think given they are showing progress it is a healthy sign. I hope they work on getting manufacturers on board to get some action going or maybe a sample app on to to start generating traction.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 05:26:09 AM

You are right mate. now is a good point to enter into IoTChain. I hope after the SEC comments about ETH the market will recover very quick.

You are right, i invested in some coins that went dip and now i can say i have seen profit in most, i am also thinking of accumulating more as i still believe we are in still in the dip zone.
Rick-Supp

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:55:13 AM

The idea is very nice and if you really succeed in realizing your ideas, then I think it will be interesting.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:53:40 AM

You are right, i invested in some coins that went dip and now i can say i have seen profit in most, i am also thinking of accumulating more as i still believe we are in still in the dip zone.

am fairly new to cryptocurrency the past few weeks have thought me how the market fluctuates, I invested in some coin and I believe am gonna be making profit given the state of the market

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:57:13 AM

am fairly new to cryptocurrency the past few weeks have thought me how the market fluctuates, I invested in some coin and I believe am gonna be making profit given the state of the market

Yeah, best advise is to do your due dilligence on projects, don't just follow blindy what others say, and don't day trade if you are new, just buy some projects you like the idea of, like IoTChain, and then decide on a price point you want to take profit on, and cash out at, and stick to it Smiley
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:57:32 AM

Now is a great time to buy on the dip, I haven't seen ETH dip down to $470 before in some time now. It's a shame to see but I expect to see the market recover now leading up to dec
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:58:03 AM

I also entered in few good Tokens. I think SEC meeting outcome is positive for crypto market and it should move up now.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:02:32 AM

I was kind of hoping it would go down a little further so I could buy some more ITC and a few other tokens I had my eyes on. By the end of this year all coins will be hitting all time highs so I think now is a perfect time to stack up on tokens.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:18:01 AM

I was kind of hoping it would go down a little further so I could buy some more ITC and a few other tokens I had my eyes on. By the end of this year all coins will be hitting all time highs so I think now is a perfect time to stack up on tokens.

It was nice days to shop :-) of course I bought ITC and a few others. For now I have enough, but should there be another dip, I will invest more.
I think ITC has the most potential of all my investments. I'm looking forward to the next years
Megalucker1

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:18:34 AM

I also entered in few good Tokens. I think SEC meeting outcome is positive for crypto market and it should move up now.

The influence of the regulator (SEC) is very strong on the market, but for me it is a negative signal in General. The digital asset, which was originally created independently of the role of the state, is now almost entirely dependent on it. This undermines the fundamental value of all cryptocurrencies. I don't think this is the right way. A good facr in a bad game)))
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:55:04 AM

The idea is very nice and if you really succeed in realizing your ideas, then I think it will be interesting.

Their concept is nice like you have rightly pointed out and I think they will be able to actualize their plans if they stick to what is on their whitepaper/road map. They have the needed capital already so I believe everything is in place
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:39:23 AM

Their concept is nice like you have rightly pointed out and I think they will be able to actualize their plans if they stick to what is on their whitepaper/road map. They have the needed capital already so I believe everything is in place

So far they have been doing just that and from my observations they have no plans to derail from their road map. I'm just going relax and watch them do their magic Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: