Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IoT-Chain  (Read 94557 times)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:05:54 AM

The idea is very nice and if you really succeed in realizing your ideas, then I think it will be interesting.

Their concept is nice like you have rightly pointed out and I think they will be able to actualize their plans if they stick to what is on their whitepaper/road map. They have the needed capital already so I believe everything is in place

So far they have been doing just that and from my observations they have no plans to derail from their road map. I'm just going relax and watch them do their magic Smiley

I agree. ITC team is doing good job. Also I have noticed lot of blogs for IoTchain as well which means team is focusing on marketing as well.
Melissa-Allen

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:17:45 AM

The project will be fortunate.
Classy website, interesting activity.  Good luck guys.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 02:02:26 PM

If you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of  invest? 
I guess it will be better if you can join their social channels/media. Whatever you have doubts, question everything you will get answer.
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/IoT_Chain?s=09
Telegram: https://t.me/IoTChain
xiaocai2015

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:47:50 PM

I'm with you since the first telegram group. Really sure I'm in this project. Amazing team in the fastest blockchain in the world. Wish you all the lucky and count me in for anything.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:01:36 PM

I think its a good entry point for investors and just as the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable, we can get to see a rise in change in just few hours after the above comment, the land is green again and i'm sure some investors must have bagged some good profit in just few hours, that's to show how volatile the market is, nevertheless, ITC is still doing good

You are right mate. now is a good point to enter into IoTChain. I hope after the SEC comments about ETH the market will recover very quick.

I was kind of hoping it would go down a little further so I could buy some more ITC and a few other tokens I had my eyes on. By the end of this year all coins will be hitting all time highs so I think now is a perfect time to stack up on tokens.

Lol I still think this is not  a bad timing to fill ones bags. I am hoping to hear some news on partners that would use IoTchain as I think that would be really helpful at this stage.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 05:04:33 PM

I think its a good entry point for investors and just as the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable, we can get to see a rise in change in just few hours after the above comment, the land is green again and i'm sure some investors must have bagged some good profit in just few hours, that's to show how volatile the market is, nevertheless, ITC is still doing good

You are right mate. now is a good point to enter into IoTChain. I hope after the SEC comments about ETH the market will recover very quick.

I was kind of hoping it would go down a little further so I could buy some more ITC and a few other tokens I had my eyes on. By the end of this year all coins will be hitting all time highs so I think now is a perfect time to stack up on tokens.

Lol I still think this is not  a bad timing to fill ones bags. I am hoping to hear some news on partners that would use IoTchain as I think that would be really helpful at this stage.

Agreed but I think we won’t see much further of a dip I’m pretty sure we will see some stability and three an upward swing back to natural growth probably a more realistic market vs the crazy manipulated hikes we saw last year in the market still a good time to buy good projects
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:09:17 PM

If you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of  invest? 
I guess it will be better if you can join their social channels/media. Whatever you have doubts, question everything you will get answer.
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/IoT_Chain?s=09
Telegram: https://t.me/IoTChain
Thank you for sharing the links, i noticed after joining both of these that they update everything very fast on their Twitter and the admins answer your questions very fast in their Telegram.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:27:37 PM

Guys here is an article I wrote on IoTchain I hope you enjoy reading it Smiley
https://steemit.com/iot/@cnote328/recent-activities-on-iotchain-itc

i've heard of ITC 6 months ago and look it up and i actually liked it but did not invest at the time and today i was here to ask about recent updates and activities in the project and i found your article. great job i'll be keeping and eye on it looking for a nice entry now

It’s always great when you find an old token that you looked into before, also you have the opportunity now to see how well the ITC token has performed in the past before you invest. There’s good money to be made on this token and it’s an excellent trading opportunity.

Most of the tokens go down after listing due to bounty hunter dumping or impatient investors booking small profit, but that gives opportunity to long term investors to buy good quality Tokens. I think ITC can be considered for investment.

I think the drop can also be attributed to the fact that many ICOs do not have much progress to keep others excited and willing to invest and buy; since many would buy because they know they price would  moon.

Yes I agree that’s a big reason why markets are down, the market is FLOODED at the moment with ICO projects and airdrop tokens that no one really cares about, I think a lot of investors are moving out of these projects which is causing the bear market we are in because people are very eager to exit the markets.

For me when this happens you need to look to projects like IoT Chain that are working on something special and have an experienced & well established team. The updates they are providing weekly give a lot of good news especially about development on the main net that is planned to release in December.

There are a lot of good tokens you can buy during this bear market due to the massive drop in prices providing huge discounts. ITC token for me is a great option because the entry point of around $0.60 is ridiculously low. Imagine buying a 1000 tokens now for $600 and say in a years time it went back up to ATH of $9.00. You would have made $8400 and an ROI of 1400%, that’s incredible potential right there.

One time I had pointed out that a period will come when people will come to the realization that some projects do not really do what they say or what they plan, that ICO this days are carried out by people will just imagination and nothing concrete and its pretty dangerous where we now have the bulk of the project just as a means for an exchange and no real value...

I'm glad it's being corrected now, I have seen ITC office and the work force, I have watched the video of the CEO being interviewed and I'm glad that they are here in the blockchain

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:30:04 PM

Overall crypto market is going down but I think it will start moving up soon. Meanwhile it's time to collect some good Tokens and hold it for few months.
Lot of positive announcement expected from ITC is coming months.

This period is the entry point for ITC trust me, it's currently half its price, coinmarketcap.com ain't a far reach smart investors, bagging more ITC is a definitive

Checked coinmarketcap and saw Itc had dropped to half of its price. The market has really done it's part on Itc. But i am happy because i am going to bag more ITC token and hold for long.

Everyone is looking at the world cup to shoot up price of token even some top currencies as well, I'm not really bothered of current trend, got my hand on some tokens recently and ITC wasn't left out

Good. This current down move given me opportunity to buy ITC and some other tokens. I was waiting for this chance since long time.

I just hope it would not last long; It has been a tough year we haven't seen a proper bull run recently. They seem to have a good volume well they have had a great volume and i hope it would recover soon Smiley
Yes. Whole crypto market is down fortunately. If you see in coinmarketcap they have 4,633,880 trading volume. And it is right time to buy and hold ITC also.
hammerhart

Activity: 381

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:43:43 PM

yeah i hoipe for a bit of more sales of on saturday/sunday to fill my bnags a bit more^^
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:41:25 PM

Overall crypto market is going down but I think it will start moving up soon. Meanwhile it's time to collect some good Tokens and hold it for few months.

This period is the entry point for ITC trust me, it's currently half its price, coinmarketcap.com ain't a far reach smart investors, bagging more ITC is a definitive

Checked coinmarketcap and saw Itc had dropped to half of its price. The market has really done it's part on Itc. But i am happy because i am going to bag more ITC token and hold for long.

Everyone is looking at the world cup to shoot up price of token even some top currencies as well, I'm not really bothered of current trend, got my hand on some tokens recently and ITC wasn't left out

If you've been on crypto long enough, you'll understand the current market state presence an avenue to stuck up those coins you've an eye out for.

yeah, this is an opportunity to grab as much crypto and anyone can afford because very soon the market is gonna turn around like the earth rotating around its axis

I think given they are showing progress it is a healthy sign. I hope they work on getting manufacturers on board to get some action going or maybe a sample app on to to start generating traction.

You are right, i can attest to the fact that they are continuously dropping updates and activities in the community, recently they concluded a video competition in the community and partnership deals are on the way, so they are not relenting in trying to improve the already good concept that the ITC team has and are still putting in place
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:52:37 PM

Good. This current down move given me opportunity to buy ITC and some other tokens. I was waiting for this chance since long time.

I just hope it would not last long; It has been a tough year we haven't seen a proper bull run recently. They seem to have a good volume well they have had a great volume and i hope it would recover soon Smiley
Yes. Whole crypto market is down fortunately. If you see in coinmarketcap they have 4,633,880 trading volume. And it is right time to buy and hold ITC also.

There is a lot of uncertainty in the market and all currencies are mostly red. Now is the time to buy ITC, before the testnet launch in October.
WheelerAndy

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:16:44 PM

I expect good luck for the business.
Interesting plan, classy website, unprejudiced website.  Good luck DEVs!
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 04:56:29 AM

Agreed but I think we won’t see much further of a dip I’m pretty sure we will see some stability and three an upward swing back to natural growth probably a more realistic market vs the crazy manipulated hikes we saw last year in the market still a good time to buy good projects

I hope so.. The market needs to start recovering soon. The dip had eaten down the market that i think it will  take some time before we can go back to the natural state.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:49:38 AM

I hope so.. The market needs to start recovering soon. The dip had eaten down the market that i think it will  take some time before we can go back to the natural state.

I don't want to be the pressemistic one but I don't think it will take sometime to get back to what witness last year and earlier this year. But hey anything could happen in the crypto world.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:14:22 AM

i've heard of ITC 6 months ago and look it up and i actually liked it but did not invest at the time and today i was here to ask about recent updates and activities in the project and i found your article. great job i'll be keeping and eye on it looking for a nice entry now

It’s always great when you find an old token that you looked into before, also you have the opportunity now to see how well the ITC token has performed in the past before you invest. There’s good money to be made on this token and it’s an excellent trading opportunity.

Most of the tokens go down after listing due to bounty hunter dumping or impatient investors booking small profit, but that gives opportunity to long term investors to buy good quality Tokens. I think ITC can be considered for investment.

I think the drop can also be attributed to the fact that many ICOs do not have much progress to keep others excited and willing to invest and buy; since many would buy because they know they price would  moon.

Yes I agree that’s a big reason why markets are down, the market is FLOODED at the moment with ICO projects and airdrop tokens that no one really cares about, I think a lot of investors are moving out of these projects which is causing the bear market we are in because people are very eager to exit the markets.

For me when this happens you need to look to projects like IoT Chain that are working on something special and have an experienced & well established team. The updates they are providing weekly give a lot of good news especially about development on the main net that is planned to release in December.

There are a lot of good tokens you can buy during this bear market due to the massive drop in prices providing huge discounts. ITC token for me is a great option because the entry point of around $0.60 is ridiculously low. Imagine buying a 1000 tokens now for $600 and say in a years time it went back up to ATH of $9.00. You would have made $8400 and an ROI of 1400%, that’s incredible potential right there.

that's a nice calculation, 1400% ROI would be great. But I am sure you are right, even if I would go further. in 2 years, the ATH is certainly well over $ 9 :-)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 08:20:07 AM

that's probably true but there is still a possibility that the market can change in an instant no knows for sure, the behaviour of the market can be predicted but there are moment strange behaviours occur

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:20:47 AM

I don't want to be the pressemistic one but I don't think it will take sometime to get back to what witness last year and earlier this year. But hey anything could happen in the crypto world.

Well, we know how volatile the market can be and anything is possible.

All it takes is some big announcement and the market will spike up
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:39:31 AM

that's a nice calculation, 1400% ROI would be great. But I am sure you are right, even if I would go further. in 2 years, the ATH is certainly well over $ 9 :-)

1400% return is huge. Based on the current development/status, partnerships, I this its possible that ITC will reach its all time high of $9 or may go beyond that based on the future progress of this project.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:31:32 AM

1400% return is huge. Based on the current development/status, partnerships, I this its possible that ITC will reach its all time high of $9 or may go beyond that based on the future progress of this project.

1400% is indeed a nice roi and it is a long way to reach all time high again. If you compare IoTChain with other IoT project, ITC has a lot of potential  to catch up in value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: