Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:02:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IoT-Chain  (Read 94550 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:44:56 PM

This could be the next big thing. Still have to wait until December but it will definitely gain more attention. Targeting smart technologies and renewable sources is the way to go. Efficient mining makes everyone happier 

I think you are talking about manner launch in December? Yes, that will be very big steps for ITC, and everyone is waiting for this launch.
I am more excited about October as they are going to release the public test network according to their roadmap and will it only last a month?
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:13:32 PM

This could be the next big thing. Still have to wait until December but it will definitely gain more attention. Targeting smart technologies and renewable sources is the way to go. Efficient mining makes everyone happier 

I think you are talking about manner launch in December? Yes, that will be very big steps for ITC, and everyone is waiting for this launch.
I am more excited about October as they are going to release the public test network according to their roadmap and will it only last a month?

Indeed, the release of the public testnet will be a milestone for IoTChain. I really want to know, if it works as easy as most people say.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:29:44 PM

It’s gonna be a long while before we get back to ATH and I think the entire landscape of the marketplace is going to look drastically different I get the feeling we’re going to see neo and eth playing a much bigger play against btc with projects like itc breaking into the top of the list in their own niches

It is important that ICOs would also focus on generating traction. It seems majority have releases or functional products but lack the traction which will drive the price up regardless of speculation.

Yeah, I totally agree with you I believe ETH will play a crucial role but for neo I really don't know how. Anyway eventually most if them will get the necessary traction. I believe

Lot of ICOs are coming to market with promise to change this or that, but only few projects doing what they have claimed to do. So I don't know how it will affect ETH price. I mean if only 10 out of 100 ICO are successful then how market will see this?

Not all projects will be successful no, but they are all trying to become the next innovative project - the ones that suceed are the ones who solve real life problems like IoT chain

I agree with you, projects that have real life applications are the ones with great potential of succeeding and I believe iotchain falls in this category.

Exactly, the projects that have real world applications, and solve real world issues are going to be around in the long term, not these 'bitcoindarkdogehodl' coins that seems to be popping up daily.

Lol, you got me with that funny word but that's the truth and its about time investors let go of such projects and focus on something worthwhile, the community should just desist from such, if a project has no problem solving or unique concept attached to it, then its a no in my book, ITC has a viable concept, one can easily see where they are coming from and where they intend going
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:29:17 AM

Indeed, the release of the public testnet will be a milestone for IoTChain. I really want to know, if it works as easy as most people say.
the release is what most of us awaits and it's going to be huge I believe. All we can do  know is keep our fingers crossed and wait to be wowed!!!
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:56:05 AM

the release is what most of us awaits and it's going to be huge I believe. All we can do  know is keep our fingers crossed and wait to be wowed!!!

Yeah,  I honestly believe this project, they have awesome idea with great concept hopefully like you said we gonna be wowed!!!!, I love their approach to IoT

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 06:20:05 AM

Amazing souvenirs IOT-chain has made i saw them on their Twitter here: https://twitter.com/IoT_Chain/status/1007534874754813953, are there other colors available or is it only in black?

I always wonder if these souveniers are really sold?
Of course, you can give them away as a gift or in raffles. But are there really people who would buy an ITC shirt?

Sure, we've got peeps really excited about the project ITC, who will pay for an hoodie, I for one would like to have a branded ITC hoodie for sure if it's available in my region.. is there any plan for shipping or sales? I'd like to own one too  Grin

I really would like to have the hoodie too. It is too beautiful to bypass. I hope it can be gotten from my region either through shipping or any other means.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:45:55 AM

Hopefully they will be able to also announce a partner to kick start the chain. I think this would be effective or even if they develop their own product using an OEM device just prove it works.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:19:45 AM

I mean I don't see why not. It's just an OS level that bridges together your IoT devices to their network. It'll kinda be like a VPN for your IoT devices, except you get paid in ITC tokens for your device to be on the chain Cheesy
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:33:26 AM

I mean I don't see why not. It's just an OS level that bridges together your IoT devices to their network. It'll kinda be like a VPN for your IoT devices, except you get paid in ITC tokens for your device to be on the chain Cheesy

Nice little analogy - knowing that you will be safe and sound on the decentralized network supplied by IoT chain and getting paid in ITC tokens Cheesy
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 12:31:47 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 01:52:21 PM by ctrades31

This is included in roadmap? I mean this is a part of roadmap? I didn't see that or I think I missed something here? I just checked that but I didn't find that at anywhere.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 01:51:10 PM

I think this idea is very interesting and interesting. Good business, witting vision, outstanding approach.
it's nice to see that you loves this idea and even not only you. Most of the people are also liked this concept. Because in our network this is really needed.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:47:12 PM

Amazing souvenirs IOT-chain has made i saw them on their Twitter here: https://twitter.com/IoT_Chain/status/1007534874754813953, are there other colors available or is it only in black?

I always wonder if these souveniers are really sold?
Of course, you can give them away as a gift or in raffles. But are there really people who would buy an ITC shirt?

Sure, we've got peeps really excited about the project ITC, who will pay for an hoodie, I for one would like to have a branded ITC hoodie for sure if it's available in my region.. is there any plan for shipping or sales? I'd like to own one too  Grin
But what exactly they want to do with this? I mean still any contest, compilation are remains or going to start? Who is eligible for this souvenirs?

i think it's both a contest Item and a marketing idea too, like for an example if one rocks this in his/her country you could see some people stopping you to ask where you get such item from say a cloth and may want to learn more, so it's a cool thing for me though

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:56:39 PM

This is included in roadmap? I mean this is a part of roadmap? I didn't see that or I think I missed something here? I just checked that but I didn't find that at anywhere.

I have not seen this public test network related information on roadmap but I saw some tweets that testnet launch is in October
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:05:37 PM

I have not seen this public test network related information on roadmap but I saw some tweets that testnet launch is in October

Pretty sure it’s been talked about but not in the visual roadmap they should add it if it isn’t but given the timing for the mainnet I’d assume easily that the testnet schedule would be as were expecting already
Collins-Golfclip

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:07:49 PM

This is a very good idea with opportunity.
Flawless design, interesting logo, vigilant approach.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:42:44 PM

I am sure when the prices go high the demand of getting on their network will grow, and then the early investors would benefit the most.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:48:12 PM

Pretty sure it’s been talked about but not in the visual roadmap they should add it if it isn’t but given the timing for the mainnet I’d assume easily that the testnet schedule would be as were expecting already

I'm not sure which roadmap you all are looking at, because the release of testnet is already present on official roadmap as provided at IoTChain official website:

It's scheduled to be released in upcoming October.
Wang_Brandon

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:59:29 PM

I've written a message in telegram, waiting for your return!
Interesting results, blameless website, assured website.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:04:32 PM

I've written a message in telegram, waiting for your return!
Interesting results, blameless website, assured website.

There website sure looks good. You should get a reply in no time ITC has active admins on there telegram group.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:10:14 PM

That sounds too good to be true
so, the more devices i have in the chain the more ITC i will earn? Show me the way to the next electronic-store:-)
or do I understand something wrong?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: