Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:53:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IoT-Chain  (Read 94539 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:21:55 AM

This could be the next big thing. Still have to wait until December but it will definitely gain more attention. Targeting smart technologies and renewable sources is the way to go. Efficient mining makes everyone happier 

I think you are talking about manner launch in December? Yes, that will be very big steps for ITC, and everyone is waiting for this launch.
I am more excited about October as they are going to release the public test network according to their roadmap and will it only last a month?
This is included in roadmap? I mean this is a part of roadmap? I didn't see that or I think I missed something here? I just checked that but I didn't find that at anywhere.

I have not seen this public test network related information on roadmap but I saw some tweets that testnet launch is in October

Pretty sure it’s been talked about but not in the visual roadmap they should add it if it isn’t but given the timing for the mainnet I’d assume easily that the testnet schedule would be as were expecting already

I'm not sure which roadmap you all are looking at, because the release of testnet is already present on official roadmap as provided at IoTChain official website:

It's scheduled to be released in upcoming October.

Not far away now, do you think we will see the ITC token increase in value after the testnet has been released?

I feel like ITC needs a big pump at the moment.
It is quite possible, but i am also not sure about that. But sometimes it's happens this good moments. So hope so price will increase once they release their testnet.
I am pretty sure the price will increase after they release it, i think it is not only ITC everything is getting low on the market once that will be over ITC will increase too.

Yeah,  crypto market is in turmoil right now but that won't last long. So just like other crypto ITC is suffering the current downpour.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:52:18 AM

I know that everyone already know about their bounty. But this is just reminder all of. Don't miss chance to collect your free ITC by claiming your daily point.
https://twitter.com/IoT_Chain/status/1010053787799523328?s=19
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:01:02 AM

Does this work in the real world yet? Coins don't seem to be doing well, almost like there's no intrinsic value keeping it safe

it's in testnet privately.  Public testnet will be launching in October, with the mainnet launching in december, I think it's moving from an ERC-20 token to it's own chain then as well, so the current ones are just a placeholder.

Moving to its own chain during the main net lunch you mean right? That is to say we are highly likely going to be having a token swap later on for this project.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:30:13 AM

i know some are very depressed because the market suffers very heavy losses. so also ITC. But I see here only the possibility to increase the stock very cheap. So I'll go shopping tonight :-)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:30:38 AM

Does this work in the real world yet? Coins don't seem to be doing well, almost like there's no intrinsic value keeping it safe

it's in testnet privately.  Public testnet will be launching in October, with the mainnet launching in december, I think it's moving from an ERC-20 token to it's own chain then as well, so the current ones are just a placeholder.

Moving to its own chain during the main net lunch you mean right? That is to say we are highly likely going to be having a token swap later on for this project.

What type of changes will be there after the token swap? I mean do I need to open new account / need to have new wallet to hold those new Tokens?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:53:09 AM

i know some are very depressed because the market suffers very heavy losses. so also ITC. But I see here only the possibility to increase the stock very cheap. So I'll go shopping tonight :-)

Yea, the market is not smiling at the moment but hopefully things will change around for the better, meanwhile the project is still building up and the main net is about to get launched in few months to come, so lets just focus more on the development and increase in value of the token, so once the market goes green, we may likely get the needed boost that we so desire
BivanF

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:53:22 AM

i did not notice thisone earlier and that is to bad bacause i saw that this is a very serious project , also checked twitter and they are realy active team , glad i found this , IOT-chain has a great future from october
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:24:18 AM

Yea you can get ITC very cheap right now, it is good that it is down right because when the market increases again ITC increases with it.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:30:33 PM

Yea you can get ITC very cheap right now, it is good that it is down right because when the market increases again ITC increases with it.

Yep markets in a position that getting into really good network like this with fiat is a really good entry point for me I think as the prices are severely depressed for no reason even with good news from the industry the last few weeks I don’t think that will last
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:18:44 PM

Fortunately I am not depressed 😅. Because of yes this is a right time to invest our capital here and enjoy the benefits. I am holding ITC tokens and claiming my daily free points also.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:40:15 PM

Fortunately I am not depressed 😅. Because of yes this is a right time to invest our capital here and enjoy the benefits. I am holding ITC tokens and claiming my daily free points also.

If you think long term there's nothing to worry about, just look as it as a 'Sale' to grab some ITC cheap before the mainnet launching around Christmas time, I know I am!
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:20:03 PM

I have been waiting for this all my life lol  Grin Grin

I think ITC stands out from a lot of other projects, they are securing IOT devices which is a real life device and i have watch some videos of the development team at work

I know very much well that there would be a season where real world use case project will dominate the industry, it's happening one day at a time

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:08:49 PM

If you think long term there's nothing to worry about, just look as it as a 'Sale' to grab some ITC cheap before the mainnet launching around Christmas time, I know I am!

ITC is a long term project and there is reason to worry about the price. When the mainnet is ready and people see the advantages of IoTChain, they will buy ITC.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:51:21 PM

ITC is a long term project and there is reason to worry about the price. When the mainnet is ready and people see the advantages of IoTChain, they will buy ITC.

Exactly, I look forward to the mainnet release, hopefully will attract alot more people with the full release and see some real attention
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:32:40 PM

I know that everyone already know about their bounty. But this is just reminder all of. Don't miss chance to collect your free ITC by claiming your daily point.

Thank you for the reminder, I've been postponing enrolling for their bounty for sometime now, I'll be sure to register.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:46:26 AM

Thank you for the reminder, I've been postponing enrolling for their bounty for sometime now, I'll be sure to register.

Definitely worth the signup it’s a fairly easy one but it does require some timing as they limit how much stakes are going out per day which is wise to keep it fair and avoid inflation
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:12:03 AM

I have been waiting for this all my life lol  Grin Grin

I think ITC stands out from a lot of other projects, they are securing IOT devices which is a real life device and i have watch some videos of the development team at work

I know very much well that there would be a season where real world use case project will dominate the industry, it's happening one day at a time

Iot chain is also considered one of the best projects that is working on iot improvement. It is usually compared with its direct competitors IOTA. But once Iot mainnet has been publicly released no other project will come near to the level of IoT chain.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:14:55 AM

That's true. It all depends on the side of the market you are though. Those willing to invest will be glad about the market state but those looking to sell will surely be pained.
Ammerlari

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:20:27 AM

I hope good luck for the plan! Absorbing job, percipient job, flawless website!
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:59:36 AM

Yeah, anyone who has plans to get ITC this is the best time to get loads of it because soon it will become expensive as the market changes.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: