Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:23:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IoT-Chain  (Read 94538 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:42:11 AM

In various blogs and on Twitter, I read more and more about IotChain. The project gets around and everyone is excited about it. That's a good hype. In the next bull market we will all benefit :-)

yeah, lately they've been gaining grounds on social media and it's a positive thing, they should keep working to advance ITC soon the market is going to change and like you said we will all benefit

This one of the projects that i have seen that their marketing is top notch, no wonder they did not need a public sale. Some of on private sale and are still pushing the project to make sure everyone participates.

Advertising is done itself with the good word going around for IoT Chain - such a system is required for the huge IoT industry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:52:00 AM

In various blogs and on Twitter, I read more and more about IotChain. The project gets around and everyone is excited about it. That's a good hype. In the next bull market we will all benefit :-)

yeah, lately they've been gaining grounds on social media and it's a positive thing, they should keep working to advance ITC soon the market is going to change and like you said we will all benefit

This one of the projects that i have seen that their marketing is top notch, no wonder they did not need a public sale. Some of on private sale and are still pushing the project to make sure everyone participates.

Advertising is done itself with the good word going around for IoT Chain - such a system is required for the huge IoT industry

They have quite abit of competition in IoT blockchain projects from what i've seen recently, so the fact they are attending all the events that they can, and have a strong social media presence and community is a standout for me.
Ana_Rome

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:54:11 AM

Hello, dev's. Looks very nice. Believable approach, impeccable design!
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:57:44 AM

They have quite abit of competition in IoT blockchain projects from what i've seen recently, so the fact they are attending all the events that they can, and have a strong social media presence and community is a standout for me.

I see some competition for ITC project, there are 1 or 2 project which are working on similar technology (blockchain+IoT). ITC team need do to lot of such promotion so that people can understand that ITC have unique features and they are ahead of others.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:50:01 AM

This is a good long term hold. Looking forward to the future of ITC

I am with you on this one also, I think it's one project that is greatly undervalued in this bear market and even in the blockchain as a whole, it's a project meant for the security of IoT devices and even the blockchain as an extension

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:35:30 AM

Yea they will sure get a lot of partnerships and people will know what IoT is through those events, like the latest Shanghai events in their latest article: https://medium.com/iot-chain/event-summary-shanghai-meetup-june-23rd-2018-65e7694b654d.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 12:50:57 PM

This is a good long term hold. Looking forward to the future of ITC

I am with you on this one also, I think it's one project that is greatly undervalued in this bear market and even in the blockchain as a whole, it's a project meant for the security of IoT devices and even the blockchain as an extension

Same here mate. I am going to hold my Tokens for long term. December should be good month for ITC. Mainnet launch is planned for December.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:32:33 PM

There are a lot of block chain projects in the field of Internet of things. IoT-Chain has a good prospect in this industry. Buying the coin at the bargain price is a good strategy.

Well right now it is at an all time low, this is definitely the right time to buy $ITC. I can't believe it has actually fallen to lower than $0.50. I thought getting it for $1.00 was a bargain!

Ultimately this period is very engaging of one's emotions a lot of marketing instability but it presents a unique opportunity - buy opportunity
Agree. Fortunately market also down and ITC also approx 0.50$. It was big fall happened in market. I guess this is time to invest and hold your ITC.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:44:36 PM

There are a lot of block chain projects in the field of Internet of things. IoT-Chain has a good prospect in this industry. Buying the coin at the bargain price is a good strategy.

Well right now it is at an all time low, this is definitely the right time to buy $ITC. I can't believe it has actually fallen to lower than $0.50. I thought getting it for $1.00 was a bargain!

Ultimately this period is very engaging of one's emotions a lot of marketing instability but it presents a unique opportunity - buy opportunity
Agree. Fortunately market also down and ITC also approx 0.50$. It was big fall happened in market. I guess this is time to invest and hold your ITC.
many think that it's time to just sit back and wait for what's going to happen next. many people are critical, but I do not support their opinion, because they are not right. You need to know that this is a promising field for a bright future.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:47:53 PM

Did you guys read their new article about the updates of ITC? i did not know that they went to attend PNP Tech Week, here is a link to the article: https://medium.com/@IoT_Chain/itc-progress-update-2018-06-16-2018-06-22-26190f5c546c.

Your link does not work, article was deleted by author. But maybe this is one reason for the great performance today +17,5% and volume over 5 million $.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
Why IoT is increasing? In this bear market 25% up it means they has announced something? Which we missed here? Anyone have exact information about this?

I don't find any specific news this week. But overall crypto market is stable now. Also ITC project is more closer to launch its platform. Testnet launch is near. So I expect ITC tokens to keep rising in coming months.
Might be this is a reason to price still increasing. When they planned to launch testnet? I don't have idea about testnet launching that's why asking.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:44:07 PM

Did you guys read their new article about the updates of ITC? i did not know that they went to attend PNP Tech Week, here is a link to the article: https://medium.com/@IoT_Chain/itc-progress-update-2018-06-16-2018-06-22-26190f5c546c.

Your link does not work, article was deleted by author. But maybe this is one reason for the great performance today +17,5% and volume over 5 million $.
Why IoT is increasing? In this bear market 25% up it means they has announced something? Which we missed here? Anyone have exact information about this?

I don't find any specific news this week. But overall crypto market is stable now. Also ITC project is more closer to launch its platform. Testnet launch is near. So I expect ITC tokens to keep rising in coming months.
Might be this is a reason to price still increasing. When they planned to launch testnet? I don't have idea about testnet launching that's why asking.

I think they plan to in a few months if I recall correctly either way I think as they gain more awareness in the crypto community we will continue to see a slow steady rise in value
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:01:03 PM

I think they plan to in a few months if I recall correctly either way I think as they gain more awareness in the crypto community we will continue to see a slow steady rise in value

Yeah, I expect a steady growth of ITC token they keep getting creative with ways to make their community stay active besides its a project with good prospects.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:30:33 PM

Yes, they constantly update their social channels, which to me gives this project a superior edge, not to mention conferences and seminars that they have been attending and upcoming ones too, so they are really relentless in their drive to make this project a success, we can also feel the impact of this awareness in their community
hammerhart

Activity: 381

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:09:32 PM

Yes, they constantly update their social channels, which to me gives this project a superior edge, not to mention conferences and seminars that they have been attending and upcoming ones too, so they are really relentless in their drive to make this project a success, we can also feel the impact of this awareness in their community

yeah that is great news<3 i am wondering if i should maybe use current dip to add some bags...but agraid it is not the bottom yet:(
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:03:07 PM

IoT Chain is really active in all their social media channels. They attending to conferences, have several Project meetings and report regularly updates. I'm very bullish for ITC.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:00:06 PM

IoT Chain is really active in all their social media channels. They attending to conferences, have several Project meetings and report regularly updates. I'm very bullish for ITC.

It’s good to see this because it means the team is excited about their project and is trying to get as much of  the community envolved as possible. This kind of outreach is hugely important
Runsuva

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:13:51 PM

The project is very good and if you truly do well in actualizing your ideas, then I think it will be interesting!
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:27:09 AM

It’s good to see this because it means the team is excited about their project and is trying to get as much of  the community envolved as possible. This kind of outreach is hugely important

The team understands that community backing is important abd getting more community members to stand behind the project will drive the project forward especially in the IoT world.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:50:48 AM

The team understands that community backing is important abd getting more community members to stand behind the project will drive the project forward especially in the IoT world.

I think for such projects the larger the community backing the idea the higher the potential. Since having community means there is a strong backing and the platform can become quite popular just like what happened with Ethereum.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:28:08 AM

I think for such projects the larger the community backing the idea the higher the potential. Since having community means there is a strong backing and the platform can become quite popular just like what happened with Ethereum.

Every project is depending on its community backing to survive. When they don't know you or care about your project, you are highly likely to struggle or worse abandon the project. I have seen some projects returning their investor's capital saying the people are no ready for the idea they are trying to sell yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: