Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:22:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22013 times)
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:49:19 AM

The word agriculture caught my eye. This is the only ICO project I've seen talk about food. A sector a lot of us are neglecting not realizing a time will come when things will spiral out of hand if arrangements are not made to deal with this issue. ATFS project is one I must partake in 100%

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:06:01 AM

An excellent project, in the future, the inhabitants of big cities will also have to cultivate their products. I think a very hot topic.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:10:54 AM

Wow, a great team from my beloved country! I respect Koreans for diligence, I hope that even compatriots will give the necessary amount.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:09:25 AM

Koreans are amazing people. I think that they are successful with this project. We will be watching you and supporting your project. After all, I have not seen anything like that to create something like that.  Smiley
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:47:09 AM

This could also be a profitable investment for this year because no project has dealt with agritech business yet. Im sure this will be popular when they hear about this.
That's right because this will be I think the first platform which deals with agriculture and foods. For now I'm still wondering how they will do this and I will read further about their whitepaper because this is an interesting platform to watch with.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:53:24 AM

The concept is really great,a brand new project that aims to make the future of cryptocurrency better. I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed.

This can also benefit the farmers and consumers by learning unique  techniques from
this project and also they will have Idea in cryptocurrencies  and also
about the growing Blockchain industries in the community.

4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:09:42 AM

Please enlighten me on you project Im not sure if I fully understood how it works. Is this like a decentralized shopping site for agri products?

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:44:43 AM

So from what i understood , ATFS will increase the productivity and save land , water , on top of that a healthy meat and direct easy transaction between the supplier and consumer ! Everything in the project looks magical and hard to believe , but i will trust the team and follow them trough out this journey . I'm on the look out Cheesy

Well, this project is still new and I am also looking forward for more developments. Also hoping that all their goals will be fulfilled in a very short time. I will follow this project too. Good luck.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
jaychoi (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:22:21 AM

Wow, a great team from my beloved country! I respect Koreans for diligence, I hope that even compatriots will give the necessary amount.
Koreans, I'll hope the citizen of South Korean don't know anything about this project because they will ban this project in their country. They really don't love any bright future at all.
Actually, I am a Korean, and I think you do not know the exact situation of Korea.
The Korean government has never officially and legally banned ICO, and I'm sure it will not happen in the future. In fact, there is no law that can regulate ICO at present.
In the meantime, some fraudulent projects have caused problems, and there has been talk of regulation about them.
And I want you to know that Koreans are not so negative as you say. please be generous..
jaychoi (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:34:08 AM

Please enlighten me on you project Im not sure if I fully understood how it works. Is this like a decentralized shopping site for agri products?

Thanks for your interest..
Basically, the business model of ATFS consists of three pillars. In a nutshell, one of the three is what you say. We are sure that you will get to know more about our project if you refer to our official website, white paper and many articles posted on medium blog (https://medium.com/@atfslab)
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:52:20 AM

So from what i understood , ATFS will increase the productivity and save land , water , on top of that a healthy meat and direct easy transaction between the supplier and consumer ! Everything in the project looks magical and hard to believe , but i will trust the team and follow them trough out this journey . I'm on the look out Cheesy

Well, this project is still new and I am also looking forward for more developments. Also hoping that all their goals will be fulfilled in a very short time. I will follow this project too. Good luck.

Yes, their deployments playing  a key role in the platform setting it success, it's time to be first to gain bonus they are giving 7000 tokens for 1 ETH with 40% bonus, this is really a great opportunity in the first Global block chain for Agritech future platform.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:14:50 PM

So this project help agriculture industry? I have seriously about this First Global blockchain for agritech. Where is ATFS major market? Asian or Africa, anything else?
Considering various environments such as population explosion, aging phenomenon and reduction of cultivable farmland, We certainly think so.
In the early years of our business (until 2020) ATFS’s strategic focus is the East Asian region. For our successful business launching, first of all, we need to be close to cities with over half a million in population. We launch DDP and Smart Farm 2.0 in these regions with more than USD $25,000 per capita GDP, because there is a higher demand for environmentally-friendly products.
Currently, there are 1009 such cities around the world, with 132 in North America, 144 in Europe, and 532 in Asia. (Resource: Demographia Apr. 2017). In particular, East Asian mega cities like Tokyo and Seoul are forming a dietary-related market with more than USD $300 trillion combined.

I also thought about the need for a project for large cities. I live in a big city, not like Seoul, but if I have the opportunity to grow food at home, I will gladly take advantage of this opportunity.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:29:42 PM

well I dont know too much about this company and the project but Asian Food Industry doesnt really care about the health of people. They produce too many foods with synthetic bio-technology and this kind of projects can not be supported.

It would be very kind from the admin to tell us the background of the food producing technology of this company. Are they aim to produce more organic foods and supporting organic agriculture?  Or synthetic bio-tech ?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:53:16 PM

this is a great project, I am sure this project will be advanced in the future
sure i just really sophisticated but the idea sound great i just hope to understand the whole plant meat situations but i will read their white paper and find more

jaychoi (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:58:33 PM

well I dont know too much about this company and the project but Asian Food Industry doesnt really care about the health of people. They produce too many foods with synthetic bio-technology and this kind of projects can not be supported.

It would be very kind from the admin to tell us the background of the food producing technology of this company. Are they aim to produce more organic foods and supporting organic agriculture?  Or synthetic bio-tech ?
I don’t know which country you are referring to as the Asian food industry, but I would like to make it clear that not all of Asia is.
And the plants produced in our smart farm are sure to be eco-friendly vegetables, and Plant-Based Meat is literally plant-based protein.
We only need food engineering like synthetic or/and biotechnology to extract proteins from plants such as legumes and extract other necessary elements from other plants, analyze them in molecular units, and combine them to produce products that are almost similar to animal meat. Anyway it is plant based, so we call it “plant-based meat”.
So we think that there is no need to have too much doubt about such technology. In fact, impossible food or beyond meat in the US is a representative example of the western society. And Bill Gates has a lot of interest on it now.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:33:42 PM

this is a great project, I am sure this project will be advanced in the future
sure i just really sophisticated but the idea sound great i just hope to understand the whole plant meat situations but i will read their white paper and find more

Maybe a youtube video representation may explain more what is really ATFS and how it works. I am curious about the project and I am following it now. Hoping to see more developments from ATFS.

Le Thi Hong Ngan

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:42:47 PM

Applying blockchain technology in agriculture is a great thing. Hope it will be Smart Farm 2.0 and giving higher nutritional value in crop
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:55:39 PM

What an interesting project that came up to this community of crypto currency! I am trully glad that this kind of project is existing and sooner or later will come to reality. I hope that more people, users, and investors will come to this project and will also support this. This is a good project that has a clear and good concept and platform for the people and to the whole world for enhancing the people's quality of life. I hope for the success of this project, and I will stay and continue to support ATFS to its success.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:59:12 PM

The whole team are very smart and advance thinking because in the future, as the population increase the demand for supplly of foods are increasing also.  You colaborate the problem with the help of blockchain technology as a solution for enhancement of these problem in the future.  I see ATFS will succeed on these platform on the future.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 04:19:04 PM

We really are in good hands with ATFS Project as the CEO or Founder of the project is really a special one and he really has the capability to run a high valid project like this. Now a days we really should think about our health and that will be started in what we plant and what we eat, more people tend to buy more processed foods rather than cooking at home because it is easy and makes you full after eating them but didn't you know the effect of fast foods in your body? Agriculture, planting the food that we eat is stil the best way to have it in our body. That's why this project is really great that this is already in the blockchain community.
Friend, entirely agree with you. Already year I do not use to food meat of warm-blooded animals, do not smoke and I do not drink alcohol. I am ready to support this project, nature is very important for survival in the future, it is necessary to protect her! Cry

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: