Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:33:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22013 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:03:01 PM

well I dont know too much about this company and the project but Asian Food Industry doesnt really care about the health of people. They produce too many foods with synthetic bio-technology and this kind of projects can not be supported.

It would be very kind from the admin to tell us the background of the food producing technology of this company. Are they aim to produce more organic foods and supporting organic agriculture?  Or synthetic bio-tech ?
I don’t know which country you are referring to as the Asian food industry, but I would like to make it clear that not all of Asia is.
And the plants produced in our smart farm are sure to be eco-friendly vegetables, and Plant-Based Meat is literally plant-based protein.
We only need food engineering like synthetic or/and biotechnology to extract proteins from plants such as legumes and extract other necessary elements from other plants, analyze them in molecular units, and combine them to produce products that are almost similar to animal meat. Anyway it is plant based, so we call it “plant-based meat”.
So we think that there is no need to have too much doubt about such technology. In fact, impossible food or beyond meat in the US is a representative example of the western society. And Bill Gates has a lot of interest on it now.

well it is the most populated counrty in asia, I think you know from which country ı am talking about. Even the cabbage and eggs are made from plastic.
May be you can take a look in this youtube video to understand my worries :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqR7wtOtyzM

thank you first of all giving us some infos that your products are eco-friendly. But  please let me understand this more clearly. The plant based meat is actually without original meat from animals like cow, sheep, chicken?  So you think that in the future we are not going to have enough animals to eat; this is the way how you want to provide the whole world with plant based meat ? 

Let me ask you please a serious question. We as human being living many thousands of years in this earth and till now there are enough meat for the whole world. Are you trying to make the whole world vegan because you just specialized yourself for agriculture industry and its technology ?

I didnt get satify with your explanation that in the near future bcs of increasing population we are not going to have enough animal based protein.

I think this is a decision from the agriculture and animal industry. If you intend for producing vegan products so you choose this way and its technology. And if you intend for stockfarming then the population is going to have enough animal meat.

I do not  want to tell here that plant based meat is bad or good. As long as its eco-friendly and healthy so this is the decision of the consumer which one he/she prefer.

May be you can provide us also some videos from your company how you produce these kind of plant based meat and what elements are exactly inside?

This is also very interesting for the followers, investors and supporters of this project, so that they get involved with more details; like also the certifications from the government, etc.

Hello! First off, we are basing our primary operations of Smart Farm 2.0 and R&D center for our plant-based meat product variety in South Korea.

Plant-based meat is meat that is comprised of plant proteins. It is one of three types of meat: animal, lab and plant. If you read our white paper (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TIL2Hs9zHGVkKOYiB5DouHWdXdNpMxvt/view), you would see that we explain the different types of proteins and scenarios. I know, our white paper is pretty long. Page 35 onwards talk of plant-based meat in detail.

What we state about the impending food crisis is true. The way we have cultivated and have produced animal meat is not sustainable. CAFO is not the way we should produce our meat. Our livestock consumes grain which consumes land which would be more useful not go to our livestock but to our growing population. The world has never had such a large population that has the economic ability to consume food and not just food that we grow locally, but food that may travel all over the world due to globalization.

We do not make our products to convert the ways of the public, or to promote everyone going vegan. We want to wake people to make one more conscious choice as an individual so that slowly but surely, we could use the technology that we had never had to make drastic changes to our current systems.

Hope this clears up some of your thoughts! I am from the ATFS team.. and would love to talk to you more if need be! Smiley Also check out our blog posts below that talks more of our business:
- https://medium.com/@atfslab/upcoming-protein-shortage-cannot-be-addressed-with-animal-meat-1ae10a8379c0
- https://medium.com/@atfslab/part-2-project-faq-from-the-community-e97da7464f8a

Thanks for clarifications  Grin

As I told before ı am not against a vegan project as long as its eco-friendly and healthy for human being.

The Whitepaper is too long and I am also not a bio-expert to understand the chemical and biological instructions, reactions, etc.  Grin   

What we ordinary mortals want to know is, how these kind of bio-synthetic products affects our health?  Because they are synthetic and in labs produced.

Thanks for the blog links, I am gonna read them and also search about plant based meat products.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:06:03 PM

Token Sales starts in 3 days - what are your investment expectations?
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:09:36 PM

How will the profit from ATFS be distributed?
izay

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:14:23 PM

Hopefully this project will have the goal to help the Agritech industry. For the farmers to have good income and opportunity to upgrade their knowledge and apply on the latest situation of our new era. ATFS will prpbably play a big part on it. They will be the voice of agritech industry in the future.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:40:50 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 10:01:29 AM by Diced90

Am i the only one seeing this when visiting the ATFS website, hope it gets fixed
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:25:42 PM

Something I do not even know what to expect from this project, it's not clear already.
ManagerRa-

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:11:08 PM

Something I do not even know what to expect from this project, it's not clear already.

Hi , this is a kick ass project that take the standarts of competetions to world real needs.
Thier early evangelists and supporters will highly be rewarded.
You can have extra %2 token with my refferral and i get 2.5%
https://atfslab.io/?referral=ce1cc701a82ff0291b08
enjoy your researches i ve had 10 tab open on my chrome about them
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:44:34 PM

what is the plant-based meat on this project? Can anyone explain more about this, I still not understand how it will working
It's simply a vegan meat , "The vegetarian meat substitutes are made from mixtures of soy protein, pea protein isolates, yeast, and other ingredients." So it's plant with the shape and taste.
Yes there are many method to make vegetarian meat.
It's is totally synthetic meat and doesn't contain natural non veg content.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:57:26 PM

We demand video! and also, I'm a lover of seitan and vegetarian food, so I approve this project with all my forces.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:05:36 PM

It's very interesting how the team interacts with the Korean authorities? Does the government support the team or hinder the company's activities?
if this team is to be supported or unwilling to be blocked, it should or should the team have to have a brilliant idea or idea that will get people interested in it.

Usually government banned ICo project or coin that can impact their economy and security. If you looked at how this smart farm will work, you will find out that there is no reason for Government to ban this project in future.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:51:04 PM

When we observe the farming allocation we can notice many people maintains boundary walls for their paddy area walls by this manner area is getting minimizing in the world. Farmers in daily life getting minimizing, food getting polluted ATFS helping with block chain for the future agriculture.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:34:51 AM

I do not really understand the connection between the blockchain and agricultural technologies, but I think this link will help me to take advantage of the opportunity to eat eco-friendly and cheap food.

Yes, that's also I read on the site when I visited it the other day. I think their plan is
to sell e-books for teaching people to be vegetarian? or to have a healthy lifestyle, Well for now that's what I understand.
I think this project bot only helps people to eat healthy food but the are also investing there money in farming industry which is very big and highly profitable.  And this will prove as a lifelong project as food is a very important part of human life and they will get large  amount of profit from there projects. The demand of the project will also not decrease any time because is is based on agricultural which will last forever.

I think they have not listed that plan yet because when I visited the site, I only see few updates
for their work and its focus on eating vegetables, getting a good healthy lifestyle too.

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:44:51 AM

Hopefully this project will have the goal to help the Agritech industry. For the farmers to have good income and opportunity to upgrade their knowledge and apply on the latest situation of our new era. ATFS will prpbably play a big part on it. They will be the voice of agritech industry in the future.
I also hope that this project can develop Agritech industry, so that farmers can have a good income and opportunity to improve knowledge and can apply it and develop it to the current situation in our new era, where technology can be utilized in any case.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:54:14 AM

I do not really understand the scheme for monetizing the token. Token will pay for grown products or equipment? The developer can explain?
If you are going to visit the website, one of their plans is to educate the farmers with technologies and smarter ways in agriculture. That's why it is called Smart Farm. Of course, it won't be free, that's why one of the processes will be using the fiats currencies of the farmers to exchange in ATFS token. After that, all the transactions between farmers and the people involved in the ecosystem will be faster and transparent since it will be using smart contracts and blockchain technology.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:40:34 AM

When we observe the farming allocation we can notice many people maintains boundary walls for their paddy area walls by this manner area is getting minimizing in the world. Farmers in daily life getting minimizing, food getting polluted ATFS helping with block chain for the future agriculture.
Its kind a confusing if we will include blockchain and decentralized with agriculture. However if you have a better grasp and knowledge you can picture out the outcome and the picture of the project.
they aim to create smart farm 2.0 which i think smart farm have already started in some region and the blockchain  is basically a new way to generate more revenues and have more fund to carry out project otherwise not possible and when you combine that it brings about Agritech and also at the end token might increase in demand and also increase pricr

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:13:59 AM

Its kind a confusing if we will include blockchain and decentralized with agriculture. However if you have a better grasp and knowledge you can picture out the outcome and the picture of the project.
they aim to create smart farm 2.0 which i think smart farm have already started in some region and the blockchain  is basically a new way to generate more revenues and have more fund to carry out project otherwise not possible and when you combine that it brings about Agritech and also at the end token might increase in demand and also increase pricr
Blockchain technology is helping most projects to become successful nowadays. I'm glad they using Blockchain technology to developing & helping their farming & agriculture so its gonna be easier to manage.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:32:49 AM

I do not really understand the scheme for monetizing the token. Token will pay for grown products or equipment? The developer can explain?
If you are going to visit the website, one of their plans is to educate the farmers with technologies and smarter ways in agriculture. That's why it is called Smart Farm. Of course, it won't be free, that's why one of the processes will be using the fiats currencies of the farmers to exchange in ATFS token. After that, all the transactions between farmers and the people involved in the ecosystem will be faster and transparent since it will be using smart contracts and blockchain technology.
Then there will be a problem of training farmers using crypto currency of the project, which seems to me not a very simple task.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:08:30 AM

To date, everyone is trying to be at the highest level and follow all the new products. Also, these developers of such a wonderful project for healthy food, try to attract us to use new technologies.
baxik

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:47:36 AM

The project promises to solve many problems in agriculture. An excellent project with a huge perspective.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:08:21 AM

The project promises to solve many problems in agriculture. An excellent project with a huge perspective.
Yes, this project wants to make great technical revolution in the field of agricultural and the food industry of the world. And from this they will also earn a large amount of profit and any government body will support it easily so there id no issue in that. This project can give large profit to there supporters and investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: