Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:55:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22013 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:06:18 PM

So from what i understood , ATFS will increase the productivity and save land , water , on top of that a healthy meat and direct easy transaction between the supplier and consumer ! Everything in the project looks magical and hard to believe , but i will trust the team and follow them trough out this journey . I'm on the look out Cheesy
It may look magical or fantasy due to the current situation right now but at least we can see a project that putting an effort to make it a bit better by using blockchain for agricultural technologies. Let us just support this project and someday we will see the result and hope it would be spread worldwide.

But there's like absolutely nothing to connect blockchains and farming. Blockchains arent going to water your farms. Devs are yet to answer that
I'm also wondering how does this works, maybe this team trying to fund and that fund will be the expenses to buy some tools for their experimentation. This is just based on my own understanding.
Just think of a food blockchain, ATFS is part of it.
maybe you can find a proper answer on our medium blog(https://medium.com/@atfslab/why-do-you-need-blockchain-c87b8022c103)

..nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

• receive request from web/mobile app of front-end and execute transaction protocol
  • Register categories and list of goods sold in DDP
  • After purchase, select the payment method and proceed with the relevant procedures. Payment is stored in DDP as an escrow account.
  • Determine cryptocurrencies exchange rate
  • Save the distributed trading infos including producer, origin, seed , quality , cultivation condition, etc. in the smart contract.
  • Search for products, matching btw buyers and sellers / ensure transparency of transaction data/ tracking shipment processes, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:30:37 PM

Don't make it look overcomplex, just re read the info the agritech has shown us, so you understand better what we have to do for supporting it.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:32:53 PM

Don't make it look overcomplex, just re read the info the agritech has shown us, so you understand better what we have to do for supporting it.
I agree with you, we only need basic and easy understand about how smart farm will working and how we can earn profit from ATFS (not only trading this coin)
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:50:16 PM

I agree with you, we only need basic and easy understand about how smart farm will working and how we can earn profit from ATFS (not only trading this coin)
I think they are using a bit of a complex language in their explaining . Most of the investors in the forum are not native english speakers .So it would be a struggle for them to understand it. I hope the team do another video with more simplified details.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:44:11 AM

Wow your project looking like a great project. I hope this project will be conquer. I want to promote your project on YouTube if you interest then contact with me.
I have the same idea like you. And i find out we can submit youtube video at here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2517530 to claim ATFS Video Bounty Campaign.
I want to get payment by btc/ETH but they are giving ATFS token. Dev have any way to get payment by ETH/btc or any other crypto currency???

For now mate, Because the ICO is not finished and its still ongoing, We can really expect for those members who joined the bounty will only be received tokens. But hopefully, if the project will be successful and listed on the exchange site, now that's the time we can trade and withdraw it whatever we want to.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:58:49 AM

Using the blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency in AGRITECH will make a project more sustainable because the transactions between its farmers will be faster. The developers will just need to focus on how to make its affiliates farmers to produce more agricultural products through SMART FARM.
stil55

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:04:58 AM

This is an amazing idea of introducing new technologies to the agricultural and food industry.So from what i understood , ATFS will increase the productivity and save land , water , on top of that a healthy meat and direct easy transaction between the supplier and consumer ! Everything in the project looks magical and hard to believe , but i will trust the team and follow them trough out this journey
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:02:27 AM

I think they are using a bit of a complex language in their explaining . Most of the investors in the forum are not native english speakers .So it would be a struggle for them to understand it. I hope the team do another video with more simplified details.

Well the forum at the end of the day is an English forum, those guys can rely on the translated ANN which should (ideally) be done by good translators
Pokesoul

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:11:47 AM

I do not really understand the connection between the blockchain and agricultural technologies, but I think this link will help me to take advantage of the opportunity to eat eco-friendly and cheap food.
ehrz22

Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:37:29 AM

For me, to be able to understand well what is the project is all about, maybe a short youtube video presentation can explain how it really works. Also a simple flow chart design can make easily understanding of ATFS project.

Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:09:51 AM

An interesting project for the real sector, but it is held in South Korea, I adore this country, several times I was in Seoul, but did the country's authorities not forbid carrying out ICO in China?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:32:02 AM

For me, to be able to understand well what is the project is all about, maybe a short youtube video presentation can explain how it really works. Also a simple flow chart design can make easily understanding of ATFS project.
I certainly agree with you whats the point advertising if not everyone can get its sense. Anyways if they have good translators I wouldnt see any problems for other languages.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:52:22 AM

how is the implementation of this project applicable throughout the country? this is the second time I've seen a project moving on the blockchain for agritech, what are the prominent advantages you have on this project.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:06:35 AM

I do not really understand the connection between the blockchain and agricultural technologies, but I think this link will help me to take advantage of the opportunity to eat eco-friendly and cheap food.
Most likely it will be buying and selling over the network, for crypto currency. And the delivery of vegetables and fruits is absolutely free without GMOs.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:13:14 AM

Most likely it will be buying and selling over the network, for crypto currency. And the delivery of vegetables and fruits is absolutely free without GMOs.
I hope so. This project is more than anything in the marketplace for vegetables and fruits had. But, I think they will just developing and producing vegetables and fruits instead of buying and selling.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:53:31 AM

This is an amazing idea of introducing new technologies to the agricultural and food industry.So from what i understood , ATFS will increase the productivity and save land , water , on top of that a healthy meat and direct easy transaction between the supplier and consumer ! Everything in the project looks magical and hard to believe , but i will trust the team and follow them trough out this journey
Yeah it sound like a great idea indeed the whole farming ideas and transformation is great even if i dont get some point clearly, i think the team aim to solve a much greater problem facing the world and it will be nice to give them support

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:54:02 AM

If I understand correctly, this project is aimed at the production of environmentally friendly food products and this is a great idea in my opinion. But at the expense of video presentation is also a good idea, it would be very useful for obtaining full information about the project.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:03:07 AM

If I understand correctly, this project is aimed at the production of environmentally friendly food products and this is a great idea in my opinion. But at the expense of video presentation is also a good idea, it would be very useful for obtaining full information about the project.
Due to this project, cryptos world is entering the agrictech field and it is really a good concept. I have studied some factors about this project and seems that this project is going to have a good successful future. Even i was linked to the agritech field a year before and hence i have some basic knowledge about this project.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:28:07 AM

With amazement I learned that in South Korea is regulated by ICO. This is great news, so this project is verified by government agents? The government gives in this case a document?
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:42:20 AM

Due to this project, cryptos world is entering the agrictech field and it is really a good concept. I have studied some factors about this project and seems that this project is going to have a good successful future. Even i was linked to the agritech field a year before and hence i have some basic knowledge about this project.
So this project probably you can relate very well as you have a basic knowledge about agriculture. Well, I am happy that this platform is thinking about the future about how will people survive for the coming years. Investors should then support this kind of platform as this is really a need for the people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: