Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22013 times)
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:43:03 PM

When you look at the team experience and people they are working with, you will know how great this project is. Their portfolio builds trust and I know they shall pull this through.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:16:01 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 02:39:21 PM by mr.charming

The project is very interesting for me beacuse i am lso from the agriculture feild.i also read the white paper and also joined the bounty programme.i will share the project as more as possible.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:55:32 PM

I'm worried about the question, is not the product genetically modified? In our country it is forbidden, I do not know, as in Korea.

I recommend you to read page 39 of the whitepaper to get an idea on what type of food they will produce. Their product will need to pass Generally Recognized As Safe in order to be sold in certain countries.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:45:02 PM

A very promising ICO, I just bought some. Good luck to all holders...
Definitely, this project define and explain very will in terms of its features and platforms. I really appreciate this great project that involves in our new technolgy and approaches the innovation of sciences. Hoping a good outcome of this project.
Yes, this is a very promising and clear project which has a very great whitepaper which has already attracted many investors for this project. I surely think that this project will reach moon in some days.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:45:59 PM

I'm worried about the question, is not the product genetically modified? In our country it is forbidden, I do not know, as in Korea.

I recommend you to read page 39 of the whitepaper to get an idea on what type of food they will produce. Their product will need to pass Generally Recognized As Safe in order to be sold in certain countries.

its plant food been modified and taking apart piece by piece if am right they just create a modified type of plant using agric tech plus finances through blockchain

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:37:34 PM

Definitely, this project define and explain very will in terms of its features and platforms. I really appreciate this great project that involves in our new technolgy and approaches the innovation of sciences. Hoping a good outcome of this project.
Yeap, have a lot people pay attention at ATFS, lol, only at ATFS Official Telegram Group i see they hit closed to 5k members. Many people really want have a revolution at agritech with ATFS.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:18:27 PM

It agricultural enhancement together with sciences that ATFS was offered. People all over will get totally amazed with this program.

ATFS bounty program made us feel pride to share about this wonderful opportunity to all my friends so i join ATFS programs to keep supporting ATFS as it is huge with great reputation and positive outcome with excellent missions which brings a huge change in the Agritech in future.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:38:06 PM

This is really amazing that  ATFS is a good project with great potential in the future! It is high time to use the crypto currency in everyday life..This quality makes this project successful..
Yes. We talk about ATFS have potential so much Smiley. All of us can see their potential easily via their mission and whitepaper Smiley. Who know, ATFS will be new revolution at agritech?

Yeah their mission & whitepaper is really amazing as we can see...ATFS is the new revolution of agritech...now people will be more concern of agritech..So thanks to ATFS project for the beginning...
I'm not sure that everyone will like the project, some farmers will certainly get additional opportunities, but many farmers will then be ruined, think about it.

I recommend keeping calm. It reminds me a bit of the situation as it was during the industrial revolution. Then also people were afraid that the machines would replace them and they would be unemployed. Moreover, all this will not happen overnight but slowly and certainly farmers will be able to prepare themselves.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:41:53 PM

finally the bounty campaign is there and looks really promising ... ı am curious about the ICO if the hard cap is going to be reached bcs this project needs huge financial resources.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:54:13 PM

Have any updates about ATFS from jaychoi? I think we need more the response from our ATFS team, a lot of questions at this topic still not have the answer Sad.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:26:16 AM

It is deserving to choose ATFS and its team vow to enhance people quality of life all around the world by revolutionizing the current food system also the profits from all the stages of the ATFS will be shared on ATFS tokens smart contracts.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:44:13 AM

ATFS seems legit as it is the worlds first decentralized agritech and food science crowd funding project built on Ethereum block chain and smart contracts, their white papers seems better with smart master plans to achieve success.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:27:29 AM

Me too, I am also hoping for the good outcome of this project. We can help ATFS to be more successful by promoting it in all social medias. By doing that we can help to gain more serious investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:32:49 AM

Ineresny can get a symbiosis of agrotechnology and technology blochkchayn. really can be successful both in the crypto community and in the real world.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:57:49 AM

It agricultural enhancement together with sciences that ATFS was offered. People all over will get totally amazed with this program.

Not only amazed but they can also learn and taught other people what they learned about the program also gaining knowledge in making good and healthy food via using vegetables instead of red meat.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:29:11 AM

Yeap, have a lot people pay attention at ATFS, lol, only at ATFS Official Telegram Group i see they hit closed to 5k members. Many people really want have a revolution at agritech with ATFS.

I agree, a lot of people now already joined with atfs project and Im sure they already made their first investment in this project. I hope many people will continue to join atfs project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:47:17 AM

Me too, I am also hoping for the good outcome of this project. We can help ATFS to be more successful by promoting it in all social medias. By doing that we can help to gain more serious investors.
If more investors will support this project then definitely this will have a good outcome. It is their challenge to attract more investors by providing them their features and how they can contribute to the communtiy. ATFS idea is good because its platform is to make the agriculture to be more innovative and helps the farmers productivity increased.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:55:38 PM

As far as I understand about the concepts and different advocacy on this project I really admire their great features that suitable in our society. As this project is in progress that the project aims the development of Disruptive Decentralized Platform, and production of Plant-Based Meat. Is there any video on this project? so we will know the possible process like on how to have an output and the possible chemicals since we talk about food of this project.
I like your idea Jedie22, i am interested also in knowing the process on how the project produce a plant-based meat. It would be better if they create a trailer video about the productions and their technologies.
I'm also hoping that because ATFS will be leading this kind of project, other countries should be viewing ATFS on how will they contact them to have their service be provided and be started immediately to places that really needs a change for agriculture. Plant-based meats would not only be healthy but also great for the environment.
But we are not sure yet if there are chemicals and if there is, what kind of chemicals will be used to produce a plant-based meat. So we can't decide yet if it is healthy although i can only agree that it can boost the production.
I agree on your concern bud, but since our technology are more developed I can say that behind this project are those people have enough knowledge on their field to be able a competent as an expert in terms of agricultural and sciences.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:35:19 PM

I agree, a lot of people now already joined with atfs project and Im sure they already made their first investment in this project. I hope many people will continue to join atfs project.
That is true that a lot of people are believing in this platform because atfs will focused on solving the problems about food supply in the future. Investors should do some support of this project by participating in their ICO sale.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:00:26 PM

That is true that a lot of people are believing in this platform because atfs will focused on solving the problems about food supply in the future. Investors should do some support of this project by participating in their ICO sale.
Individually i would surely participate into the ICO sale supporting the project as even i have quite huge interest in the agritech field and hope this project can surely decrease the scarcity of quality food and ca give us the best organic food.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: