Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:08:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22014 times)
rachelchungg

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Be curious. Contribute. Save the World!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:39:28 AM

well I dont know too much about this company and the project but Asian Food Industry doesnt really care about the health of people. They produce too many foods with synthetic bio-technology and this kind of projects can not be supported.

It would be very kind from the admin to tell us the background of the food producing technology of this company. Are they aim to produce more organic foods and supporting organic agriculture?  Or synthetic bio-tech ?
I don’t know which country you are referring to as the Asian food industry, but I would like to make it clear that not all of Asia is.
And the plants produced in our smart farm are sure to be eco-friendly vegetables, and Plant-Based Meat is literally plant-based protein.
We only need food engineering like synthetic or/and biotechnology to extract proteins from plants such as legumes and extract other necessary elements from other plants, analyze them in molecular units, and combine them to produce products that are almost similar to animal meat. Anyway it is plant based, so we call it “plant-based meat”.
So we think that there is no need to have too much doubt about such technology. In fact, impossible food or beyond meat in the US is a representative example of the western society. And Bill Gates has a lot of interest on it now.

well it is the most populated counrty in asia, I think you know from which country ı am talking about. Even the cabbage and eggs are made from plastic.
May be you can take a look in this youtube video to understand my worries :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqR7wtOtyzM

thank you first of all giving us some infos that your products are eco-friendly. But  please let me understand this more clearly. The plant based meat is actually without original meat from animals like cow, sheep, chicken?  So you think that in the future we are not going to have enough animals to eat; this is the way how you want to provide the whole world with plant based meat ? 

Let me ask you please a serious question. We as human being living many thousands of years in this earth and till now there are enough meat for the whole world. Are you trying to make the whole world vegan because you just specialized yourself for agriculture industry and its technology ?

I didnt get satify with your explanation that in the near future bcs of increasing population we are not going to have enough animal based protein.

I think this is a decision from the agriculture and animal industry. If you intend for producing vegan products so you choose this way and its technology. And if you intend for stockfarming then the population is going to have enough animal meat.

I do not  want to tell here that plant based meat is bad or good. As long as its eco-friendly and healthy so this is the decision of the consumer which one he/she prefer.

May be you can provide us also some videos from your company how you produce these kind of plant based meat and what elements are exactly inside?

This is also very interesting for the followers, investors and supporters of this project, so that they get involved with more details; like also the certifications from the government, etc.

Hello! First off, we are basing our primary operations of Smart Farm 2.0 and R&D center for our plant-based meat product variety in South Korea.

Plant-based meat is meat that is comprised of plant proteins. It is one of three types of meat: animal, lab and plant. If you read our white paper (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TIL2Hs9zHGVkKOYiB5DouHWdXdNpMxvt/view), you would see that we explain the different types of proteins and scenarios. I know, our white paper is pretty long. Page 35 onwards talk of plant-based meat in detail.

What we state about the impending food crisis is true. The way we have cultivated and have produced animal meat is not sustainable. CAFO is not the way we should produce our meat. Our livestock consumes grain which consumes land which would be more useful not go to our livestock but to our growing population. The world has never had such a large population that has the economic ability to consume food and not just food that we grow locally, but food that may travel all over the world due to globalization.

We do not make our products to convert the ways of the public, or to promote everyone going vegan. We want to wake people to make one more conscious choice as an individual so that slowly but surely, we could use the technology that we had never had to make drastic changes to our current systems.

Hope this clears up some of your thoughts! I am from the ATFS team.. and would love to talk to you more if need be! Smiley Also check out our blog posts below that talks more of our business:
- https://medium.com/@atfslab/upcoming-protein-shortage-cannot-be-addressed-with-animal-meat-1ae10a8379c0
- https://medium.com/@atfslab/part-2-project-faq-from-the-community-e97da7464f8a

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:40:58 AM

Wow your project looking like a great project. I hope this project will be conquer. I want to promote your project on YouTube if you interest then contact with me.
I have the same idea like you. And i find out we can submit youtube video at here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2517530 to claim ATFS Video Bounty Campaign.
I want to get payment by btc/ETH but they are giving ATFS token. Dev have any way to get payment by ETH/btc or any other crypto currency???

For now mate, Because the ICO is not finished and its still ongoing, We can really expect for those members who joined the bounty will only be received tokens. But hopefully, if the project will be successful and listed on the exchange site, now that's the time we can trade and withdraw it whatever we want to.

Yeah I'm agree with you. But we don't know that price will raise or not. If they raise I will be more profited but If they doesn't raise I will be in loss. For this reason I want to get payment by Btc/ETH.
Let me just wait and see in the future if the price will rise or not since BTC price is pumping hardly in this January, probably BTC will rise hardly until $50k this year. And ATFS will go to the moon for sure.
rachelchungg

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:43:50 AM

Agriculture farmers will be interested in receiving crypto currency? Or you will help them to exchange in USD or something?

Actually, the DDP takes fiat currency as well as cryptocurrency. We want to make sure that the agriculture industry is not late in adopting to crypto payment methods, Cheesy

rachelchungg

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:46:53 AM

A good project for the production industry, but I do not see any connection with the technology of blockchain. Can the developer just go to IPO?

Hello SweetSv! I know... the blockchain technology exists only within our Disruptive Decentralized Platform. We are wanting to make a new type of food blockchain. Check out this blog post where we talk about how it works within our business!

rachelchungg

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:49:37 AM

This project looks quite promising.And related to the agricultural business.And the team also give good responce here.i hope this project will achieve great success.but can i ask any bounty campaign available for this project?

if I'm not mistaken, the company generosity is according to this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2517530.0, join us)

Ahh!! Thanks for this..!!!

rachelchungg

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:52:22 AM

I've not finished with the whitepaper and desire to know what will I be able to buy for your tokens in the future or this is a security one? Thanks in advance.

Hi, yes ATFS is a security token. However, since it's based on a larger-scale business model, we consider it more of an asset-backed token.

Generally, platform companies use most of the funds procured through an ICO as expense, and the value of the token in the cryptocurrency market is likely to decline if the development is delayed or the platform is not mainstream commercialized. However, for ATFS, we are using our funds (~40% of crowdfunding) to establish Smart Farm 2.0 by buying land and facilities which are assets. Land does not depreciate but would contribute to the increase in ATFS asset value through the land price increase. In regards to our facilities, the depreciation will be reflected slowly over 20 years, and therefore is more capital than an expense.

rachelchungg

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:54:29 AM

Well, another ICO that crowdfunding for AgriTech & Food Science. From your roadmap, your project is too long to accomplish your mission of the project, right? So, if I wanna exchange ATFS to other altcoins before 2022, it is possible to exchange?

Hi, of course. There are three uses of ATFS token:

1. to trade on exchange (obviously)
2. hold and receive annual dividends (this is good as we are not just a platform-based company, but as years go by, we are projected to yield larger and larger revenues through our Smart Farm 2.0 output & plant-based meat varieties)
3. upon DDP's launch, ATFS will also be a method of payment on the platform

Hope this helps!!  Grin

rachelchungg

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:56:04 AM

this is a great project, I am sure this project will be advanced in the future
sure i just really sophisticated but the idea sound great i just hope to understand the whole plant meat situations but i will read their white paper and find more

Maybe a youtube video representation may explain more what is really ATFS and how it works. I am curious about the project and I am following it now. Hoping to see more developments from ATFS.

We have an intro video! https://youtu.be/DuDA-YwrXjk Does it help??? If you have more q's, please PM me or find me on telegram @rachelchung -  Huh Cheesy

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:03:39 AM

A good project for the production industry, but I do not see any connection with the technology of blockchain. Can the developer just go to IPO?

Exactly, there's like no connection of farming to blockchain, the one connection would be the Stardew valley farmer going to mines to mine rocks lol. For real though the "devs" need to do an IPO not ICO
rachelchungg

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:04:06 AM

So from what i understood , ATFS will increase the productivity and save land , water , on top of that a healthy meat and direct easy transaction between the supplier and consumer ! Everything in the project looks magical and hard to believe , but i will trust the team and follow them trough out this journey . I'm on the look out Cheesy
It may look magical or fantasy due to the current situation right now but at least we can see a project that putting an effort to make it a bit better by using blockchain for agricultural technologies. Let us just support this project and someday we will see the result and hope it would be spread worldwide.

But there's like absolutely nothing to connect blockchains and farming. Blockchains arent going to water your farms. Devs are yet to answer that

Hi! LOL, no, blockchains will not water our farms, haha. Actually only our DDP is based on blockchain technology. We want to revolutionize the current food systems by creating a new type of food blockchain. You see, we usually buy our produce depending on its label and price. But do we know if the organic avocados came from an organic avocado seed or maybe just the way of farming was organic?

So this is where food blockchains come into play. What if we could store all of this information and it also stores all transactional movements? The consumers would know why they are paying a premium and the producers who are more transparent may charge a higher premium. This would add benefits to the two ends of the agricultural distribution chain who are not seeing the benefits in the current system due to too many middlemen.

Ahhh now I'm rambling, but we recently posted a blog post about the function of blockchain at ATFS... so maybe check that out?

Thanks for all your interest!!!

rachelchungg

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:07:17 AM

Exactly, there's like no connection of farming to blockchain, the one connection would be the Stardew valley farmer going to mines to mine rocks lol. For real though the "devs" need to do an IPO not ICO

Sad But we want the agricultural industry to not be behind in adopting cryptocurrencies! Also, our business model combines existing industry with ICT and blockchain technology and is a part of Industry 4.0. Therefore, we thought crowdfunding in the crypto world is a natural fit.

An important feature of an ICO that prompted us is how we would be assessed personally by individuals all around the world unlike venture funds or IPO’s that are funded only by large institutional investors. This aspect is quite inspiring as this is aligned with our vision of contributing to a better world together.

Old habits die hard. We need to focus on one more conscious choice to really shift things that have been around forever (our agricultural production ways for plants and animal meat). Hope the crypto world has some room & heart for us... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

rachelchungg

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:17:47 AM

Wow your project looking like a great project. I hope this project will be conquer. I want to promote your project on YouTube if you interest then contact with me.
I have the same idea like you. And i find out we can submit youtube video at here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2517530 to claim ATFS Video Bounty Campaign.
I want to get payment by btc/ETH but they are giving ATFS token. Dev have any way to get payment by ETH/btc or any other crypto currency???

For now mate, Because the ICO is not finished and its still ongoing, We can really expect for those members who joined the bounty will only be received tokens. But hopefully, if the project will be successful and listed on the exchange site, now that's the time we can trade and withdraw it whatever we want to.

Hi everyone! I want to explain our business to you guys. I'm really sorry it's just A LOT of information. Today, I'll just show you one graph of how all three parts work together.

ATFS will build SMART FARM 2.0 first. This is a new type of smart farm (greenhouse) that involves deep learning / AI tech so that the farm can make its own choices after years of operational data. Our smart farm 2.0 architecture is as so:

We will be producing a lot of greens at our smart farm 2.0 locations. This is to make our functional salads product line. Woah. They are FUNCTIONAL SALADS because we are putting in a special mix of microbiomes that would make you lose weight. Find out more about our microbiome salads on THIS BLOG POST.

Okay, I will come back with more project info later. I have to go now... Sad Sad KEEP THE QUESTIONS COMING! I'LL BE BACK!!

Also I'm sorry this is still a lot of English. We have translated and moderated ANN threads, too. You guys can ask q's there!

rachelchungg

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:23:01 AM

I support your project in the company's bounty and would like to ask at what stage the collection of money is now?
I just did not find the information on the site

We are going to do public sale immediately without presale stage, starting from 10th January 2018 until February 9th and the bonus rate is different for each patcipation period.

Nice update on ICO but why you skip presale? Hope that you give some bonus on your public sale for early adapters. Goodluck and will monitor the development on ATFTS.

The ICO is not the be-all-and-end-all of our business. This is one of stepping stones as we will continue our operations and this is why we skipped the pre-sale. We would like everyone to be on-board with us to help us grow altogether.

We do have pre-sale bonus rates of 40% BONUS on days 1~3 of our token sale. We start 10 Jan 14:00 UTC and 40% bonus will end 12 Jan 23:59 UTC. After that, will drop to 30%. Contribute early and get more of our tokens Cheesy

uccoin

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:56:48 AM

Clear and great presentation. Any mining potential after the ICO ends?
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:00:19 AM

ATFS is really a very good and interesting project thay we should not missed to support. Because, furthermore, this ATFS is the world's first decentralized AgriTech and food Science Company build on Ethereum Blockchain and Smart Contracts. It has a great platform and not only that, because ATFS has a a great concept and goal for the whole world. Through this, ATFS will come to solve the problem regarding the Food Industry and make this better. I will be stay tuned to this project and looking forward to its success.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:01:32 AM

Agriculture farmers will be interested in receiving crypto currency? Or you will help them to exchange in USD or something?
In my opinion, they provide service about agritech and all of them can pay via crypto currency. Maybe directly to farmer or agricultural companies.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:20:35 AM

It's very interesting how the team interacts with the Korean authorities? Does the government support the team or hinder the company's activities?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:26:32 AM

I do not really understand the connection between the blockchain and agricultural technologies, but I think this link will help me to take advantage of the opportunity to eat eco-friendly and cheap food.
The team behind this project are well-experienced in Finance, Strategic Planning, Electrical Engineer, Software developers and people who believe the cryptocurrency will be the future digital fiats. I'm not sure if they really have someone who is in agricultural area of expertise but this project mains purpose as how I see it is to use the cryptocurrency technology for faster transactions with its affiliate in agriculture as it eliminates the needs of banking and the all the transactions will be transparent and secured through smart contracts.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:41:45 AM

Clear and great presentation. Any mining potential after the ICO ends?
I think this project not provide mining. With 40% on ICO i think we have enough ATFS token for stake a long time. Lol. Now i prepare my 0.05 ETH for 10th January.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:15:59 AM

It's very interesting how the team interacts with the Korean authorities? Does the government support the team or hinder the company's activities?
if this team is to be supported or unwilling to be blocked, it should or should the team have to have a brilliant idea or idea that will get people interested in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: