Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:55:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22010 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

Food industry is really essential for everyone. Food is one of the basic need and probably the most important factor that every society needs. Good thing ATFS platform exists, it gives attention on agricultural technology that surely benefits farmers to develop their knowledge in this field.
Yeah the platform is really focusing on protein food and i really will appreciate if there is a small video on the agritech farms. I will like to see that it will help alot
At last surely vegetarianism will go to masses and possibly somehow will promote the stop of massacre of animals. I already year vegetarian really feel well. It is moral, intellectual and physically.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:15:13 PM

Agriculture is still a big factor, useful for many, necessary for anybody, so better keep this project tight and keep supporting it.
Of course agricultural industry need to developing more and more with food demands. ATFS should aim to poor or developing country to help them on agritech Smiley.

Well the biggest problem with poor countries using crypto is how the heck are you going to trade crypto if you cant afford food in the first place let alone a PC to trade it
Well said upsilon it is all how better we afford food with quality but not fake ATFS is setting an added value for food for the AGRITECH future which is required for the economy. Project looks pretty good with huge supporters for the valued ATFS which aims for the Agritech future. Hope it reap success.
mone1

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:36:41 PM

Nice project ATFS.
What happens to my ATFS coin, if you don't get the minimum soft cap level? Can you refund it?
quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:37:24 PM

Agriculture is still a big factor, useful for many, necessary for anybody, so better keep this project tight and keep supporting it.
Of course agricultural industry need to developing more and more with food demands. ATFS should aim to poor or developing country to help them on agritech Smiley.

Well the biggest problem with poor countries using crypto is how the heck are you going to trade crypto if you cant afford food in the first place let alone a PC to trade it
Well said upsilon it is all how better we afford food with quality but not fake ATFS is setting an added value for food for the AGRITECH future which is required for the economy. Project looks pretty good with huge supporters for the valued ATFS which aims for the Agritech future. Hope it reap success.
Really it is, we all forget about the quality of the product and look more at the price, probably this project will have a low price and quality.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:18:12 PM

Interesting combination in this project of technology of processing of the earth and blockchain, the most ancient and the most modern technology, it is interesting, that it will turn out.
SweetSv

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:13:15 PM

I agree that this should be aimed to help developing country and to support poor farmers.  There should also be an affordable technologies so that even small agricultural groups will be able to afford the technologies.
You have a good idea about the equipment used by the farmers. There are a lot of small farmers so probably the dev must be considered an equipment that is very affordable and also the quality must also be good. With this suggestion I think the team will probably take action with this issue.
If the team eats production of such equipment, I think the problem will not be. I have a question for the developer, can I grow such products in urban conditions?
adsjohn

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:53:43 PM

Timely self-help tracking of the food supply chain, food security, and other applications?
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:01:04 PM

This ATFS platform is a preparation for the upcoming years and our future generation. This is made to established food security in the community. This is very essential for everyone. Agritech must rise together with the technology, this ATFS project is perfect for this. A big help for each one of us to have this kind of platform that surely gain their success sooner.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:20:17 PM

From the names of the team members, this is a Chinese/Asia project. And I can attest to the dedication and passion with which they carry out their jobs. The nature of the ICO has already giving me hope and faith that this project will fly. Let's go ATFS
vivavivu

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:16:51 PM

An amazing project from the Korean team, but I wanted to ask, does the Korean government control the conduct of the ICO?
In my opinion, Korean government maybe dont have any affect at this project, althought ATFS aim at Asian.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:32:29 PM

An amazing project from the Korean team, but I wanted to ask, does the Korean government control the conduct of the ICO?
In my opinion, Korean government maybe dont have any affect at this project, althought ATFS aim at Asian.
Most ICO's are free the governments control for now , i don't exactly know what's going on with korea and the crypto world ,but they seem to be given it alot of attention and large number of koreans are using crypto exchanges instead of stock exchanges.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:41:08 PM

I'm not really sure but, the Korean government usually don't want to take apart on the ICO, so the answer is no. However, will this project come along to North Korean?

Are north korean aware of this cryptos and icos and anything about blockchain technology? Their government is very strict so I think they will not participate in this kind of field. But Im not sure, maybe some of them.
Never, never talk about North Korea at crypto or cyber world. North Korea have closed economics, and only goverment using internet ( maybe only Kim Jong-Un). So how many people at North Korea can touch to crypto? Underground?
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:44:06 PM

Another project that will bring a change in the current status of our way of life today. This is the future of the world we live today. We must get together at the forefront of the agricultural revolution to solve immenent problems of food supply chain, food security, supply of meat and agricultural productivity. Moreover, the ATFS Project is the world's forst decentralized AgriTech and Food Science crowdfunding project built on Ethereum Blockchains and Smart Contracts the has really a great potential for the community and I was hoping for the success of it.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:06:53 PM

Food industry is really essential for everyone. Food is one of the basic need and probably the most important factor that every society needs. Good thing ATFS platform exists, it gives attention on agricultural technology that surely benefits farmers to develop their knowledge in this field.
Yeah the platform is really focusing on protein food and i really will appreciate if there is a small video on the agritech farms. I will like to see that it will help alot
At last surely vegetarianism will go to masses and possibly somehow will promote the stop of massacre of animals. I already year vegetarian really feel well. It is moral, intellectual and physically.

LoL ,  and the plants are non-living organism or what?  How can you be sure that these plants, when they get massacre from the farmes do not feel pain or the same feeling like an animal?  Roll Eyes  Your understanding of moral and  intellectual is really interesting  Cool 

Just imagine when u put a broccoli in a pan with boiling water and he is looking at you and screaming "why are you doing this to me?"  Grin
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:09:58 PM

The Blockchain phenomenon is gradually settling into people’s lives, making it imperative to understand its applications and limitations. Blockchain can make the food industry better, and ATFS is going to be first global blockchain for agritech future.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:45:00 PM

Just cause it is doing pretty great and sensual things but I think this this was it should reach the very farmers from the third world countries like India China and most of the Africa
Efta321

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:34:18 AM

The Blockchain phenomenon is gradually settling into people’s lives, making it imperative to understand its applications and limitations. Blockchain can make the food industry better, and ATFS is going to be first global blockchain for agritech future.
I am also amazed by the current Blockchain phenomenon, making it very important to understand its application and its limitations in terms of crypto. I am right ATFS will be the first global blockchain for the future of agritech and the prosperity of the people in the world of agriculture is very helpful to our society.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:10:50 AM

Most of the peoples globally have started adapting blockchain technology and now it is good to see agritech future linked to the blockchain technology. I guess, both will have a bright future together.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:22:35 AM

I'm not really sure but, the Korean government usually don't want to take apart on the ICO, so the answer is no. However, will this project come along to North Korean?
In my opinion its a big no. Considering that North Korea doesn't want their citizens to have access to the internet aside from the government and i think they will not accept any offer outside their country especially that it is a crypto bass.
You do not know and do not represent a few different peoples of the north and south Koreans. They have a completely different mentality and cooperation between them I consider impossible.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:52:49 AM

I do not quite understand how monetization will occur. I hope that the developer will explain how this will happen. In general, the very idea I liked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: