Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:37:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Making fun of a Special Child  (Read 1087 times)
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:52:05 PM

I guess they just laugh because how different they are than the usual its kind a unique for them but then again it's not right to make fun of them they're normal as we are though in different aspect and besides they don't want to be that kind either it's so happen that some are born that way but that doesn't mean they are less person than we are they have feelings too, and more than anything they need love, acceptance, care and understanding from us.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:46:56 PM

It's never ok to laugh at someone else's disability. I mean you would never laugh at a guy who lost his arm, or a girl who got her face burned. The same will be applied to special kids. We should make them feel loved and safe from everything. Treat them like regular kids, understand and teach them what they need to learn to libe independently

dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:11:11 AM

Everyone more or less laughed and made fun of special children (and also "weird" or "abnormal" people) at one point in their lives, you'd be lying if you deny that.
My question is,
Why do we laugh?
Is it because it is genuinely funny, thus we laugh?
Is it to make ourselves better? if so what's the difference?
It is genuinely funny because they aren't normal.
Is there something wrong with that?
People are laughing regarding special children because they don't understand their status, that they may be in hurt because of their condition and laughing about it is not helping.

Maybe you're right, but I think it's a peer pressure just like what the previous posts. Some people also has a genuinely bullshit attitude, they became the source of laughter that  influence even those normal persons to laugh. So yes, it was wrong to laugh and make fun of those innocent disabled persons,  and regardless of whether they act normally or not. Everyone deserves to respect.

ClayDouglas

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:39:20 AM

What an obvious attempt at a troll thread. "Why do we laugh? You'd be lying if you say no. What is it that makes them so funny." Thread should be deleted for obvious troll attempt. You dmf.
drunkbillmurray

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:40:38 AM

lol, would you like someone make fun of you when you were younger ?
The thing is you shouldnt do what you don't like to happen to you or your kids, and thats it.
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:49:18 AM

Everyone more or less laughed and made fun of special children (and also "weird" or "abnormal" people) at one point in their lives, you'd be lying if you deny that.
My question is,
Why do we laugh?
Yes I admit, once or twice in my life I made fun of them. Maybe because I was too young before and no knowledge why they are different from others. But when I get older and be educated, I realize those things arent good.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
muging28

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:44:36 AM

My question is,
Why do we laugh?
special child , we have family members that special child very friendly and once he surrenders her body with essence to is happy in his ability i how we laugh so we love him even he such special with her family so we kept him as we don't want him to oppress others because painful feelings i do mock them because she would so we love him.
drpixou

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:45:41 AM

Doing it is TERRIBLE. People laugh from others to hide their insecurities as the special people make them feel better with themselves, its a sign of mediocrity
Aba

Activity: 431

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:24:28 AM

People who laugh at  weaknesses of special children may not have feelings, what we should do is support them by giving them the motivation to live like normal people. it should be the laughing people thinking what if it's happens to their family and friends, whether they will laugh too.
KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:03:59 AM

My question is,
Why do we laugh?
Most often, uneducated and unspiritual people laugh ad special children
I think, it indicates an undeveloped and unformed personality of those, who fun
MRX- (OP)

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:33:25 PM

What an obvious attempt at a troll thread. "Why do we laugh? You'd be lying if you say no. What is it that makes them so funny." Thread should be deleted for obvious troll attempt. You dmf.

If you can't see the value of what is being asked, then I can't blame you. Read my posts brother and show me anything related to trolling Wink
or may it is you who's doing the trolling?
MRX- (OP)

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:37:06 PM

Hey y'all I think the question being asked is greatly misunderstood, what I am trying to learn from the collective intelligence of this forum is "why do we laugh", because we DID (at least once in everybody's life).
I'm not declaring the I find pleasure with doing so, I am simply asking on behalf of everybody.
manzh01

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:00:33 PM

I really don't think that making fun of a special child is funny because each one of us is unique. They were called special because they have something special within them of not on physical aspect but the things inside them. I know someone who is a special child but he is really good in mathematics or even in music. We are not in the right place to judge and make fun of them because we do not know someday they will become more better than us normal people.
Prodigye

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:13:00 PM

I admit I've done it before, and I am not proud of it. I personally think that it is partly due to human nature that we laugh at unfortunate individuals, it sounds monstrous but people tend to make fun of what they don't understand and that is especially true when a lot of people do it. However it is still wrong and this problem can be solved if people were just more sympathetic, talk to or try to or help someone that deserves it instead of laughing at them.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:32:52 PM

My question is,
Why do we laugh?

I think that's rude though some of us thinks it's fun. They are the ones who needs special attention and respect. They are facing and will face more in the future so we must be an example of respect and must treat them with love  We don't know what they're going through.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:56:25 PM

My question is,
Why do we laugh?

I think that's rude though some of us thinks it's fun. They are the ones who needs special attention and respect. They are facing and will face more in the future so we must be an example of respect and must treat them with love  We don't know what they're going through.
I don't understand how it can be fun...is it fun to humiliate a person who is less than you and can't stand up for himself? I think it's only sick people who try so to raise their self-esteem or something like that...unfortunately, this is not treated
Mahiyaing rosas

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:02:47 PM

I hate those people who make fun of special child. I understand their situation because I have a brother who is special child. It's so hurt for me to see other people making fun of my brother. It's like I want to throw a stone in their head because of it. Never do it.
samyang2x

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:27:57 PM

I have a sister who is special.And i hate those narrow minded people who try to laugh topeople with dissabilities.Too bad that they do not experience those things.But for me i am proud to be a sister of a special child.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
vkwame30

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:11:37 PM

Why do you have to laugh at somebody who is disable from fancy and not fault of his or her. My ethnic group abhore on that and believe if you do that , you will have same in your family.
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:20:41 PM

Some point it was funny, some of their actions are funny but not just like you see them. They were born how they looks and we should accept or treat them as normal children. but I've observed many children are making laugh the special child maybe they are immature and not knowing the situation of that special child.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: