Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:47:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Making fun of a Special Child  (Read 1091 times)
balintong15

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:56:11 PM

Special children are special person with special needs. Dont laugh at them because they are humans too. Their actions may differ from normal people but dont laugh at them. Instead, understand them and love them.
Jahson420

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:05:12 AM

It is not funny at all to making fun with special child. Its rude. It doesnt mean that they are different we are going making fun of it. Its not. They need a special attention. It is not funny.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:46:28 AM

Making fun of special child? Well yeah i admit i laugh  because of special child, but not because I'm making fun of them, it is because i feel happy whenever i play with them. I know someone personally who is special child, yes they might be not normal like us but they are special, very special that they can make you happy even with simple things they do.
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:26:43 AM

A child will feel comfortable and happy when their parents show love and attention when children need it. Parents' concern in the smallest thing can help parents in educating children. attention does not mean talking about how you as a parent can deliver the material or favorite things of the child, but also in action, for example what you can do is when your child is learning, that's when you can show your attention and love in a wayaccompanying them, even if just sitting next to them.so your child will be more eager in learning and if there is trouble, you can help the child solve it.

Being a parent is a noble duty and responsibility. Be the parents your child can be proud of. Educate your child well, then your child will give joy to you and your family.
CutieDuck

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:04:07 PM

Everyone more or less laughed and made fun of special children (and also "weird" or "abnormal" people) at one point in their lives, you'd be lying if you deny that.
My question is,
Why do we laugh?
Is it because it is genuinely funny, thus we laugh?
Is it to make ourselves better? if so what's the difference?
It is genuinely funny because they aren't normal.
Is there something wrong with that?

Yeah, it's make me angry when someone make special children as a joke.. Their behavior is same as like bullying, and i don't disagree with that. Eventough they just wanna make fun of this, i think this isn't funny because it's hurt/ disgrace the special children. We shouldn't distinguish them, because all the human in the world are same. God created us to complete each other.
If we happy or laugh when someone made fun of special children, actually i think we are same like bullying special children too. Before we do that, we should imagine take position of the victim (in this case special children, weird or abnormal people). Do you like treated like that?! Of course NO, so you musn't do that to another people.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:20:54 PM

Everyone more or less laughed and made fun of special children (and also "weird" or "abnormal" people) at one point in their lives, you'd be lying if you deny that.
My question is,
Why do we laugh?

It is not bad to laugh it is human. but if you laugh at not funny it is a sign of mental illness. laughing on abnormal people is not normal. laughing with them is normal.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Superrbat

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:40:46 PM

Of course,it is wrong, can how you make fun of them, this would hurt them a lot.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:35:01 PM

Actually I have known a special child and played with him ,
He was good at playing basketball I mean his shooting skills he can't really dribble but when it comes to shooting he have a very good accuracy .
BloodLine

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:37:47 PM

My question is,
Why do we laugh?
Special child can also feel and be hurt, they are the ones who needs love and understanding from people who is normal around him. Making fund of them wont make you a better person instead it will degrade your personality.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:05:08 PM

My question is,
Why do we laugh?

I feel bad to those people who are laughing and making fun of special children. There's nothing wrong with them, it's not their fault that they are different from other people. People should not make fun of them because they are human too and they deserve to be treated fairly and respected.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:51:23 PM

My question is,
Why do we laugh?
The more laughter, the less sick . It's key in the medicine .

Mademoiselle

Activity: 427

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:10:41 PM

My question is,
Why do we laugh?
The more laughter, the less sick . It's key in the medicine .

We can laugh when good things happen, but laughing always depends on what we see, never make fun of special people cos they never wanted to be criticized,  all we can give them is respect and Love.
sobsitesearch_alt

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:19:47 PM

It’s a big No No to laugh at a Child with special needs. What they need is Love, care and understanding.
locsta123

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:59:15 PM

It comes from a deep insecurity and attention to image/outside appearances over anything else. Our society views people in a way that accentuates only the outer.
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:27:54 PM

In my candid opinion, it is very wrong and abnormal to make fun of special children. The name says it all 'Special Children' and as such making fun of them is wrong. First and foremost, it is not by choice those children are born the way they are. Some are a result of their genetic make, and the like. People who laugh at them do that for their own reasons but it is just wrong.
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:56:27 AM

It's morally and ethically wrong to do this. People are people, we are all human. Unless of course, you are laughing along with them in some fun filled activity. The other ways are abuse.
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:47:38 AM

My question is,
Why do we laugh?
They laugh maybe because it is a way of showing their fondness to the child. I have a nephew who is special and he loves to imitate cartoon characters that he watched on tv. After watching he runs outside and acts like he is the character on tv. Everyone who watches him including me laughs at the sight but it is my way of showing my fondness to the kid.
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:37:38 AM

My question is,
Why do we laugh?
Human life sometimes needs to laugh as children. Smile makes you rejuvenate a lot. Science has proved that people who laugh more will help to increase life expectancy compared to those who live less laugh. Bring a smile to this life that is painful.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:47:30 AM

When I was younger, I admit that I always stay away from children with special needs. I don't laugh at them. I just don't associate with them thinking that they'll hurt me. When I was older I got the chance to work with these kids and it was at first scary because these children sometimes have tantrums and if that tantrum increases and builds up, they will eventually hit you. Even though that happened to me, my life changed because of them. The way I see them changed when I get to see them face to face. I fully respect these kids and hope that they always get the help that they need for them to be open and sociable with other people.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:58:29 AM

Every living person or organism that lives in this world is entitled to a respect. Respect other people and they will do so to you especially those special children. We should not laugh on them since in the first place they do not wish that they will be special, they have also a heart that will be hurt.

Bitcoin to the moon
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: