Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:25:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Making fun of a Special Child  (Read 1091 times)
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:54:02 PM

To make fun of a particular kid, you need to focus on them. Do what your children like. You are always at the side of children making a home for them. gifts that children like. You lead the kids to the zoo park. That's what the kids need.
ishel_d_r

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:11:26 PM

I have laughed at one time when I was a child and couldn't understand that it is a disability. Such moments can be justified since the intention of insulting is not there. But if someone who is grown enough to understand such issues is laughing at such people there is something wrong with his/her humanity.
zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:47:16 PM

The best way to make fun of a particular child is to do whatever they like. For example, you take the kids to the zoo park. You feed them the things you like. You always stay by the side. next to the kids to take care of them. That is the best thing to make children especially happy.
s0beit

Activity: 556

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:14:57 PM

Everyone more or less laughed and made fun of special children (and also "weird" or "abnormal" people) at one point in their lives, you'd be lying if you deny that.
My question is,
Why do we laugh?
Is it because it is genuinely funny, thus we laugh?
Is it to make ourselves better? if so what's the difference?
It is genuinely funny because they aren't normal.
Is there something wrong with that?

It is not their mistake to be a special child. They should be treated fair and well because they need special attention too. Treating them bad or either making fun of them is the worst thing that we could do to them. We must actually love them because they are in the midst of a difficult situation. They aren't too different from us, it just happened that they had some disabilities but they deserve to be respected.
troydar05

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:59:32 PM

Don't laugh, we have to love them be thankful because we're one of them. Treat them like a normal.
mackhoy

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:22:12 AM

I cannot see any reason to laugh at them (special child) Whenever I see them, it reminds me how blessed I am and I should tell them that they are a blessing  Wink
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:30:55 AM

For me its n0t my attitude to laugh the special child im m0re on observant and curious how life of the special child every day.
Mr. 1412

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:39:19 AM

Make fun of or make fun of a child with special needs. I think it's the wrong thing. We should be more concerned with them. If we laugh at or even disturb them, it can infuriate them. Because children with special needs when angry will be difficult to control, they tend to be rude without thinking long.
We are normal people who should treat them with honor because they are as human as we are. Never discriminate against them.
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:55:19 AM

Everyone more or less laughed and made fun of special children (and also "weird" or "abnormal" people) at one point in their lives, you'd be lying if you deny that.
My question is,
Why do we laugh?

I do not laugh whenever I see a special child or "abnormal". My husband's niece is a special child. She was diagnosed of cerebral palsy when she was one year old. Every time I see her, it really breaks my heart, because of the idea that she was deprive of her childhood. She is now 8 years old but never knows how to walk and stand alone. My son always ask me, "why ate cannot talk and cannot go to school like me?". I will just answer him that her ate is very sick that's why she is different. It is not a funny thing to have a special child in the family, so its not good to laugh at them after all.
DeepBoost

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:37:51 AM

I dont find special children or suffering people funny at all. I use to feel sad while I see such people. Well maybe once i did laught at some disable person behaves funny, but anyone could be funny sometimes

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:36:25 PM

I dont find special children or suffering people funny at all. I use to feel sad while I see such people. Well maybe once i did laught at some disable person behaves funny, but anyone could be funny sometimes

Well there are just a lot of people who are not thinking clearly sometimes. In this modern age, the people will have a more straight way of thinking about that issue. People who make fun of special children probably aren't different from the ones they're making fun of because who in their right minds would stoop that low just for fun

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
suyanico

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:31:13 PM

My question is,
Why do we laugh?
There's nothing funny with special kids (as well as " weird " or " abnormal " people ) and we should not laugh at them. We should to encourage and support them to be able to do what normal peoples can do and treated them more specially rather than normal people. Think about it if it happens to you or your family, So you can feel what they feel when laughed at.
Elugbenisamson

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:45:14 PM

Special children are the children with disabilities or profound cognitive impairment; they may have food allergies or a terminal illness. ... It may also refer to children with occasional panic attacks or serious psychiatric problems
Special needs" is an umbrella term for a staggering array of diagnoses.
What Are the Symptoms of Autism? Autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are characterized by social-interaction difficulties, communication challenges and a tendency to engage in repetitive behaviors. ...
Genetic Disorders. ...
Seizure Disorders. ...
Sleep Dysfunction. ...
Sensory Processing Problems. ...
Why people Make Fun Of the Special Children
The society has looked upon Children with Disabilities as outsiders for Centuries. All children who don’t seem quite right in one way or another has been made fun of, held back, harassed, cut off from reality, pushed aside, hospitalized, and ignored for so long that we as a society should  be totally  ashamed of ourselves. We celebrate Our Freedom on Independence Day, but has anyone ever thought about what kind of freedom we offer those with Disabilities.  Something to think about.

Every person should have the chance of their own independence.

We need to help the children with Disabilities get a chance at life that we all take for granted. Each child born with a disability is dependent on someone for the rest of their life, almost always. But in todays Society we could help these children find their place in life and let them have opportunities,  just like we have.  Just because some children look a little different, walk a little different, talk a little different, and act a little different. What right do we have to continually hold these children back from reaching goals and being productive in some manner?

Our ancestors have handed down a horrible injustice, to us and our children who will be our future someday. Prejudism is a crime, we form an opinion on these children before we even have knowledge of who they really are, and who they can become. We assume that they can never live a normal life, and wouldn’t be able to fit in with society. Wrong!!!

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:10:54 PM

My question is,
Why do we laugh?
Most of the time those who laugh at special or disabled people are just mere children who really don't know any better but if a grown up does that, then there is no excuse to justify that action in the first place.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
alexnienow

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

Just this one nyc guy in the crypto world

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:16:37 AM

Well human physiology shows that as we were kids we would laugh when our friends made a silly face like stick their fingers widening their mouths having their tongue out, when it comes to special children. I would only laugh if they face is like half blown off, just because of a resemblance that we have seen as kids and we laughed at.
vieehart

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:07:15 PM

Making fun with a special child was very happy thing i experience to be with them in my past on the job training last december 2017 for my clinical setting and i handle a lots of special child kids and they are all cute and adorable for me uts very fun having with them they are all have a special thing but we need to be loved them and treat all of them with all our heart because for me as my degree as a psychology major we need to keep them in a safe and give also them a chance to be learned and teach them all giid things like with other children they could also fun when you teach them a lesson that they learned from you its so nuce to see that they are learned also like other children that is normal. In this I love to say that its very fun tobe with a child with special because even though that they are special they are inneed they could also learned and teach some other ways to be educated so that they could also helped themselves in some but for some this can ve helped with them for some other way. They are all deserved to be love and cared espeacially in learning one of the best thing that they could also have is educated as well with the other kids in able to be more fun with them and they will gave you a attention you need first to cathed there attention give them a activities let say fun activities that you will see that they can enjoy it because i know that from there learning you need to be patient to handle them because they learned by little by litte but make sure that they will learned after the day make them feel that they are special and loved because every child needs to be special
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:48:25 PM

It is wrong.We do not laugh or fun to the special child. Because Special child is really  special. They may not be normal like everyone but God had given them something like talents which made them more special.
Rizqi

Activity: 294

Freedom

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 03:54:30 AM

there are few human beings who have not realized and it is mocking that has the privilege of being jealous of him, because he is one step ahead of this, this is not realized for the lost man, can only mock because despair can not advance more special
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:53:21 AM

My question is,
Why do we laugh?

Laughing at a special child is bullying... Making fun a special child is bullying... Teasing a special child is bullying... Is it ok to bully? I mean a regular child being bullied and everyone goes up in arms. A special kid being bullied is of course something worse. It's not their fault and whatever is funny about what they're doing is not. We shouldn't laugh at people for their misgivings. We should understand and try to put ourselves in their shoes and feel what they're feeling

black_axe

Activity: 182

INVEST IN SOLAR ENERGY AT ANY SCALE

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:19:28 AM

My question is,
Why do we laugh?
It is one of the most inhumane behaviour. It hurts a lot to the whole society. We should be careful, cause it is something which can happen to anyone. You can not escape from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: