Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:36:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Making fun of a Special Child  (Read 1087 times)
Lhanjhong

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:58:03 PM

We should not make fun of a special child,they are child with a condition that is inborn or inherited.we should help them in many ways so that they will feel that they are not different to us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:37:56 AM

On the other hand, there are "special people" like notbatman in the flat earth thread. What about them?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
ayaayapotpot

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:27:14 AM

You don’t laugh at them because their different.
You don’t laugh at them because you can’t understand them.
You don’t laugh at them because they act differently.
You don’t laugh at them because their not accepted socially.

Instead of laughing at them because they are different why we don’t try to understand them and learn to accept the fact that they are different and being different doesn’t mean that there not capable of loving, respect and understanding. They called special because they are. They created by god differently.
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:24:16 AM

I think it appears to us in groups, when alone and see a special child will show feelings of pity.

Yes I admit that when I was very young I laughed at these special kids, I dont know why. But as I grow up, and went to school, I gradually understand about them or their situation. They shouldnt be laughed at or make fun of them because they're human beings like us. We should take care of them because they need more care than we do. They should feel that they are loved by the people around them.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:46:37 PM

We should not make fun of a special child,they are child with a condition that is inborn or inherited.we should help them in many ways so that they will feel that they are not different to us.

In today's age of social media where information and awareness cam easily be spread, making fun of a special child is unacceptable. It has to be among the lowest things anyone can do. We all know that these kids need special attention and the last thing they'd need to be put to is the trauma of having someone making fun of their condition

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
mae1234

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:11:36 PM

People laugh because they dont know the feeling's, the one who laugh in that case is have an attitude problem. They don't know that their doing is not helping , it causes more pain to that person why not make them happy and give them a lot of reason to live.
broilsemla0

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:02:12 PM

I also feel bad them sometimes it becomes impossible to control our laugh when I see them. I feel so guilty afterwards
Jikalau

Activity: 241

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:06:55 PM

In today's age of social media where information and awareness cam easily be spread, making fun of a special child is unacceptable. It has to be among the lowest things anyone can do. We all know that these kids need special attention and the last thing they'd need to be put to is the trauma of having someone making fun of their condition
yes, they are just like us only they are a bit special from us. if you laugh at them you mean laughing at god. maybe they are not normal but they have a very clean heart and soul. so stop laughing at them, let them live like human in general.
faultunfmuzzled8
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:44:29 PM

Know the word tit for tat so never try it, or else a day will come when they will laugh at you and you will be helpless
little tornado

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:53:04 PM

It is absolutely wrong to laugh at other's flaw especially to make fun of a special child. Special children might be different from many children but they also have heart-heart which breaks. Special children, furthermore, needs extra care, love and attention to complete their whole being for the reason that they are physically and mentally-deficient. No to mocking special children, thumbs up for giving love. #JustLove
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:30:05 AM

This should not happen. A person who will bully a special should be on jail. I think we have a punishment for this type of crime and they should get what they deserve. The law will protect this children. I have a cousin who has the same condition and it hurts me every time I saw people laugh at him. We looks like an adult but the way he act is like a 10 year old kid that is way he got bullied a lot of times. This could escalate quick so I am doing my best to defend him whenever I there are  bullies.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
maerose_sun

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:50:03 AM

This should be stop. Children with disabilities are vulnerable, they needs more attention and love. Parents must educate and guide their children properly that if they encounter special children they must not bully them, instead understand them and care for them for they are special people of God.
jerimarsella

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:36:34 AM

If making fun of this, of course, is not very well done. Thus people like that should be given attention because certainly they expect support and encouragement from others very they need.
KhaledKite

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:48:29 AM

'Normal' is a very subjective word. A person who differs from you doesn't deserve your ridicule. Respect and humanity, they go together.
Chusnul

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:46:18 AM

Doing the things which a child want to do is fun. Bringing smile on the face which was having tears is surely a fun. Doing the things which makes you happy from inside is fun. Doing the things which makes others happy  is surely fun.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:32:56 PM

I'm guilty of this. I'm also questioning myself on why it's fun to act like them but I don't do it in front of them and I have never bullied a single one in my whole life. It must be our personality defect that is worst than those special kids that have rare conditions.
SirArthur

Activity: 183
Merit: 43

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

It depends on many factors, specially taken on your own sensibility and common sense.
As it may see as "wrong", the child itself can be using his condition to cause laughing and get social interaction, easing the burden he has to carry no matter what. Being too much of an idiot PC may be worse as it ends up being to ignore and give a cold shoulder. Obviously if the child seams to not be enjoying the way you're playing, stop it... you're being a prick.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:41:19 PM

We don't laugh at them when we are alone but we laugh when we are with others. I think you are just nervous that you think you don't belong if you don;t get along but Special Child is like just one of just. They might have different features, movement, attitude, behavior or any other assets but they are also a child that have a parents. Every child is unique so we need to respect the uniqueness of others. We might think they are abnormal but in reality they are adorable and cute child.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Mariksa

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:44:59 PM

It is wrong to laugh or make fun of children like that. We have to help them in any way we can.
It looks very stupid to see a person who makes fun of children like that.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:24:21 PM

Everyone more or less laughed and made fun of special children (and also "weird" or "abnormal" people) at one point in their lives, you'd be lying if you deny that.
My question is,
Why do we laugh?
Is it because it is genuinely funny, thus we laugh?
Is it to make ourselves better? if so what's the difference?
It is genuinely funny because they aren't normal.
Is there something wrong with that?
It is not right to make like at special child. They still a child and they will remain child. They may be different from others but that doesn't lessen their value. Speacial Child is unique on their own way. We at least try to be friends or reach out to them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: