Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:38:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Mainsale Liv] BITUGENE - The First Petroleum/Crude Oil Blockchain Project  (Read 1469 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:24:20 AM

What are the current rates/bonuses for early investors and how will the price be during the main ICO?
We are currently on the Presale stage. The details for the PreICO can be found below:

Start Date - 19/12/2017
End Date - 01/01/2018
Price -$0.1/TBP token
Total number of coins - 2 mil
Minimum donation - $10
Bonus:
$100 - $450 (+5%)
$451 - $1000 (+10%)
$1001 - $3000 (+15%)
$3001 - $10000 (+20%)

That's really very good information to know. Bonus airways attracts investors especially small investors. At the same time this is not much bonus which is good. So that people won't dump easily.

I agree. If the bonus is less for projects like BITUGENE, its not bad at all. Project is unique in completely unique field as of now. So investors will come in for sure without hesitation. They are really in sweet spot at this moment.

We are on the same page on this aspect. but many people dont accept with this. People want more and more bonus. I can also understand that from their side. I would like to here from BITUGENE how their pre-ICO is ongoing now? How much they have collceted till now?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:08:53 PM

I found out in the telegram channel that Airdrop 2 is going to come soon. Is this confirmed already? When it is going to announced officially? My thinking is that it will come somewhere in the begining of January. Lets see.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:42:03 PM

I found out in the telegram channel that Airdrop 2 is going to come soon. Is this confirmed already? When it is going to announced officially? My thinking is that it will come somewhere in the begining of January. Lets see.

Next airdrop/bounty starts in 2 days. This is the information I gathered. Lets look forward for that. I don't want to miss any such opportunity on this project. I would also look for other bounties such as twitter, facebook etc..
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:31:17 PM

Next airdrop/bounty starts in 2 days. This is the information I gathered. Lets look forward for that. I don't want to miss any such opportunity on this project. I would also look for other bounties such as twitter, facebook etc..

Thats very good to know. Where is the BITUGENE representative? I want to ask some question to him/her.

1. Where are they located?
2. Where will be their first business would be? I mean which country they are targeting first?
3. How big is their team?
4. Can they provide any information about their team? Like linkedin profile or anything?
5. What is their ICO rating? Is it published anywhere?

terencemk

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:34:44 PM

Don't you think that petroleum market will shrink in the coming years because of new engine and car types?

Commercially yes, oil is after all a limited resource. Even as of now hybrid engines do require petrol to run. As for electric cars like Tesla, until someone managed to do a breakthrough of cold fusion, we are pretty much stuck with using oil or even to worst, coals to power the major powergrids as most countries are unable to use nuclear reactors.
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:35:20 AM

Thats very good to know. Where is the BITUGENE representative? I want to ask some question to him/her.

2. Where will be their first business would be? I mean which country they are targeting first?
4. Can they provide any information about their team? Like linkedin profile or anything?

These are seriously very critical and basic questions for everyone to know. I think all investors wants to know these questions prior hand for making investment decisions. I am looking forward for hearing from BITUGENE representatives.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:00:38 AM

Don't you think that petroleum market will shrink in the coming years because of new engine and car types?

Commercially yes, oil is after all a limited resource. Even as of now hybrid engines do require petrol to run. As for electric cars like Tesla, until someone managed to do a breakthrough of cold fusion, we are pretty much stuck with using oil or even to worst, coals to power the major powergrids as most countries are unable to use nuclear reactors.

This is the true statement. How many of us can afford Tesla cars now? It will take some 15-20 years atleast to reduce the number of cars and vehicles using petrol and diesel as its fuel. On that aspect, BITUGENE will grow exponentially. My only concern is that the development should work earlier than their reported roadmap. 2 years for the first product is bit long in my opinion.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:17:14 PM

What happened to the BITUGENE representative? Completely missing from here. I am waiting for answers for the all the questions asked here..
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:19:27 PM

I am bit disappointed about no response from BITUGENE represntative. I was waiting for their reply. however I still like this project. Will continue my support.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:14:19 AM

I am bit disappointed about no response from BITUGENE represntative. I was waiting for their reply. however I still like this project. Will continue my support.

Don't be disappointed. This is Christmas time and also holidays. That's why bitugene representative is not here. I am hoping for him to respond today or tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
Bitugene (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:22:22 AM

Although we are quite aware of other energy like solar and electrical powered vehicles, the petroleum market has been able to remain rock-solid in terms of market share apart from dwindling prices. Do not forget that apart from gasoline, petroleum can be used to make other products.

Sorry for the late replies.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:02:47 PM

Although we are quite aware of other energy like solar and electrical powered vehicles, the petroleum market has been able to remain rock-solid in terms of market share apart from dwindling prices. Do not forget that apart from gasoline, petroleum can be used to make other products.

Finally you replied here. I completely agree with your views. Like I already mentioned, petroleum industries not going vanish overnight. It will take 20 years atleast to go down a bit.

Could you also answer my questions? It would be great to hear from you.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:09:01 PM

Finally you replied here. I completely agree with your views. Like I already mentioned, petroleum industries not going vanish overnight. It will take 20 years atleast to go down a bit.

Could you also answer my questions? It would be great to hear from you.

Dont worry. Your answers will also come very soon. I am almost sure about that. Give him some time especially on the christmas day. I am interested in knowing how the progress of the pre-ICO is..
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:48:51 PM

I don't mind waiting for the representatives reply as long as I get it. May be some of the questions that I asked is already there in the white paper. I will check it out once again. Merry Christmas BITUGENE team and community members and followers.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:08:43 AM

I don't mind waiting for the representatives reply as long as I get it. May be some of the questions that I asked is already there in the white paper. I will check it out once again. Merry Christmas BITUGENE team and community members and followers.

Now Christmas is over. Representative should come and reply. For me also waiting is not an issue. But not for to long. Activities in telegram is picking up. Let's see.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:33:52 PM

Did somebody know how is the pre-ICO going on? It would be interesting to know this. Since this is a unique project, probably there might be more investors. But they are not actively promoting. For ex. no tweets ot even facebook posts. Hope they do all such promotions to be successful.

akaRev

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:38:05 PM

Wink
Bitugene (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:08:57 PM

Sorry for the delays. We are currently focusing on promotional offers on listings/monitors and airdrop so, I'll make replies as concise and precise as possible

1. Russia.
2. Our base is in Russia. However, the Bitugene Project spearheaded by the CEO is in the process of securing deals in the middle East and Asia and subsequently, Europe.
3. Currently, apart from the team members listed on our website. We have an estimate staff of about 15 members.
4. In our Telegram group, before the ICO was put on hold. We told all team members, irrespective of their country to quickly update and forward every public profiles over but, we had to make a compromise owing to the problem we faced during the Ethereum campaign. All teams, were re -dedicated to pressing issues. However, we are informing all via a conference chat shortly.
5. We were rated 9/10 or so on a Telegram ICO rating made available to us by an investor. However, we are trying to secure press releases and official ICO ratings.

Thanks. Stay positive! We are wishing a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to all and sundry.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:24:42 PM

Sorry for the delays. We are currently focusing on promotional offers on listings/monitors and airdrop so, I'll make replies as concise and precise as possible

1. Russia.
2. Our base is in Russia. However, the Bitugene Project spearheaded by the CEO is in the process of securing deals in the middle East and Asia and subsequently, Europe.
3. Currently, apart from the team members listed on our website. We have an estimate staff of about 15 members.
4. In our Telegram group, before the ICO was put on hold. We told all team members, irrespective of their country to quickly update and forward every public profiles over but, we had to make a compromise owing to the problem we faced during the Ethereum campaign. All teams, were re -dedicated to pressing issues. However, we are informing all via a conference chat shortly.
5. We were rated 9/10 or so on a Telegram ICO rating made available to us by an investor. However, we are trying to secure press releases and official ICO ratings.

Thanks. Stay positive! We are wishing a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to all and sundry.

I was certain that you will respond here after X-Mas. Thanks for your reply. It is really good to know that your project is from Russia. You also addressed about team members. Linkedin details would be nice to have about the team members but I can completely understand the issues that you had it. Looking forward for those details very soon.

What is this telegram rating? I never heard about it. Could you please explain further about it? Where can I check that report? Is it published somewhere?

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:55:24 AM

1. Russia.

I am interested in knowing more about the ICO rating. Its very nice that the rating is 9/10. Is there report available anywhere? Thats really a good promotion material. Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: