Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Mainsale Liv] BITUGENE - The First Petroleum/Crude Oil Blockchain Project  (Read 1469 times)
lancer10

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:26:59 PM

This looks special project with really promising potential. It will be very interesting for everyone.
but correct the reference to WHITEPAPER. does not work (
phamtheanh888

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:39:34 PM

Good Project Smiley
Hashirama_yo

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:13:40 PM

A unique project, I'm glad to be part of it and I'm surly going to play my part to see that this project sours to the moon. A welcome development indeed! Good luck team..
bey85

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:36:31 PM

i'm sure this project will be success,i believe bitugene.
moola_

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:38:37 PM

BITUGENE  seems to be one to watch... looks like it is gathering momentum. BITUGENE is an exciting project that can add great value to the crypto community.
tanygreen05

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:44:52 PM

i like project like this, very unique....
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:53:29 PM

After a long gap, this thread is busy. I hope this trend continues. In the meantime I will try to answer some of the queries (if any) asked by people here in the coming days. For now, BITUGENE is definitely a unique project and should be part of it. It will bring us to moon very soon.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:56:32 PM

Wow.... This project looks like a serious deal and am glad to see something of the magnitude in the crude oil industry. The road map highlights some serious stuffs and actually looks decent. With the scalability and kyc features embedded, it shows true commitment from the developers and I for one is seriously looking forward to the future with this project.
batestota

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:02:24 PM

i think you had think outside of the box and went to new sector of business not like other new coin which there devs repeat the same word like more fast and cheap fees bla bla , you guys have a great idea and the white paper have so much that i recommend every one to read not only to aim for free coin , i thank for this and for the real intention to make a difference in crypto world and for the opportunity you offer for petrol and for us too

good luck devs
Andrea29

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:09:38 PM

This project is unique, not like any others Airdrop!!! As we can see the roadmap it's very interesting as I read it, I can say that this project has a successful future. they a very serious developing team. Good luck !!!
baseball12

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:19:04 PM

I support the idea behind the project but what after 20 years? 
What if oil is replaced in the near future with something else? 
Eazybee

Activity: 82

0x9d1A9d53bbcCF2B2c1a4D3612dbe8B8b9bB4A558

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:26:52 PM

Still can't believe I missed the pre-sale. Am definitely not missing this #airdrop.
It's one of the coin that has prospect,  great team,  very thorough and transparent in there white paper. 

1Bullion

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:35:00 PM

BITOGENE-This is an interesting project! The idea is certainly good!
Do you plan to work with large oil and gas companies in the future?

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:43:02 PM

I hope the fund to be raised won't be too low for the project. The also need to improve on the advert with ico, this might require fund. the website doesn't look too good to me, low quality.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Bitugene (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:21:58 PM

I hope the fund to be raised won't be too low for the project. The also need to improve on the advert with ico, this might require fund. the website doesn't look too good to me, low quality.
No. The prices for the Presale and mainsale were fixed by our management. We are currently working on the publicity as much as we can, one of the reasons why the bounty program is live.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:30:35 PM

I really don't understand why people are blaming the website.. Fonts are bit small. Thats not a big issue. one can just zoom it. Color of the website is really dependent on thier brand, logo, etc.. Nothing to complaint about that and its upto the team to decide on that. come on guys. if you love the project and concept, just support them. May be you can discuss this politely in their telegram channel. They will happily answer you.

ursoulbroda02

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:00:57 AM

This is wonderful, for the Bitugene to be rated 9/10 on a Telegram initial coin offering rating by Investors. Kudos to the team as Bitugene secures official ICO ratings from recognized and certified ICO reviewers.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:47:12 AM

Wow.... This project looks like a serious deal and am glad to see something of the magnitude in the crude oil industry. The road map highlights some serious stuffs and actually looks decent. With the scalability and kyc features embedded, it shows true commitment from the developers and I for one is seriously looking forward to the future with this project.

Not to forget, this is also one of the first in petroleum industry. That is the most attractive part. Petroleum industries is very hot. Together with block chain, it takes one step ahead in the field.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:28:52 PM

This looks special project with really promising potential. It will be very interesting for everyone.
but correct the reference to WHITEPAPER. does not work (

Will check that. Whitepaper can be easily accessed in their website. Also I have seen it in their ANN thread earlier. I am sure BITUGENE representative will check that provide you the correct link here.

Its again overload in their website. That's why its down now. Hope it will be up soon. Since the airdrop is open for 5K people, Many will come and psot their messages here to be eligible for their airdrop.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:14:25 PM

It seems like their website is killing their project. They need to do something to make it right for sure. Investors will get disappointed when the website is failing again and again. They need to be careful. Hope the website is up soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: