Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:41:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Mainsale Liv] BITUGENE - The First Petroleum/Crude Oil Blockchain Project  (Read 1469 times)
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:25:51 PM

Where I can find info about team of BITUGENE  project?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:08:39 PM

Where I can find info about team of BITUGENE  project?

Some information is present in the website. Detailed information is about to publish very soon. Thats what BITUGENE representative said here in this forum.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:31:11 PM

It seems like their website is killing their project. They need to do something to make it right for sure. Investors will get disappointed when the website is failing again and again. They need to be careful. Hope the website is up soon.

This is true. Some of the comments here about the cheap website is taking a toll of BITUGENE. Still its down. Hope they will sort it soon and come back with bang. Website should be stable inorder to get investments.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
terencemk

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:48:00 AM

It seems like their website is killing their project. They need to do something to make it right for sure. Investors will get disappointed when the website is failing again and again. They need to be careful. Hope the website is up soon.

This is true. Some of the comments here about the cheap website is taking a toll of BITUGENE. Still its down. Hope they will sort it soon and come back with bang. Website should be stable inorder to get investments.

Yeah, I guess they underestimated the amount of traffic to their site.
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:25:38 AM

Yeah, I guess they underestimated the amount of traffic to their site.

Indeed. They already had huge traffic when they open the pre-sale. Now with airdrop, its impossible to manage the load. BITUGENE team mentioned that the website will be back in few hours today. Hopefully they have found a solution to avoid such website down time in the future.
Choudhry76

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:05:36 PM

It is very good for people bitugene have a good team with wonderful project.
Bitugene (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:12:39 PM

The issue has been resolved and website is now accessible. The bounty program and preICO continues. We have less than 200k tokens left... It costs $0.1/TBP token

Thanks to everyone.
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:46:11 PM

The issue has been resolved and website is now accessible. The bounty program and preICO continues. We have less than 200k tokens left... It costs $0.1/TBP token

Thanks to everyone.

Thanks for the update. I just checked it. It works fine. Bit slow and it may be due to lots of people are accessing all at the same time. Hope it will be strong and stay up always. That is very important for the project and ICO.
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:10:36 PM

do you have a beta version? and why BITUGENE chose to run on the specific blockchain?
CryptoMill

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:47:27 PM

Really fond of the idea for blockchain usage for petroleum products. It`s a neccessity for example for the growing logistics network where are vital flexibility and instant transactions. I see much potential also for regular consumer for his vehicle. Such a project will deliver much value for all of us. It is interesting to find out which will be the first countries where devs will do their first steps, how they will settle with regulations and laws, how the network will be implemented and if there will be some priviliges or benefits for let`s say first 1000 users.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:48:30 PM

I just heard from the team that they are going to work on the better website design soon. We have to wait for the update. Since they are small team and doing lots of things in parallel, it takes bit of time. We should really appreciate their effort for sure. Lets support them in all aspect and build a strong community.

kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:21:09 AM

The website is up and running fine. The only discouraging thing to me is the UI interface with multi colors. But criticisms like this is what shapes us for the better and hence good for the overall improvement of the project. Keep up the good work development team

TronQuix

Activity: 306
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:10:31 AM

I am curious how this will play out, especially since there are so many laypeople involved in this. Myself included that was not a criticism, it just feels like this is such a specific niche that only people in petrol would really benefit from, cool project none the less!
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:20:12 AM

Thanks to everyone.

Wow. That's really a good news. PreICO seems to be a successful one. Still two days to go for closure of preICO. It seems like you will reach your target. Congratulations team.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:58:33 AM

Thanks to everyone.

Wow. That's really a good news. PreICO seems to be a successful one. Still two days to go for closure of preICO. It seems like you will reach your target. Congratulations team.

I just noticed that message. Thats great news. I have just noticed in the telegram channel that they are closing the pre-sales in few hours. So probably they acheived their target earlier than expected. I am waiting for the official confirmation from the BITUGENE representative now. I am super excited about the project now.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:52:06 PM

The website is up and running fine. The only discouraging thing to me is the UI interface with multi colors. But criticisms like this is what shapes us for the better and hence good for the overall improvement of the project. Keep up the good work development team

Team is working on the UI interface and multi colors. That is going to come soon. We have to wait for that. Now pre-ICO is closing in few hours. With the acheived target investments, team will do lots of things related to community building, airdrops, etc..
souledg

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:15:50 PM

The devs work hard, so I hope project will success and growing up.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:40:51 PM

really a good though

Please give constructive comment. Otherwise you will not get your airdrop. I hope you see it and change it before it gets too late. Good luck.

You can write lot about BITUGENE and its products. Its in such a high and evergreen field.

kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:43:58 PM

this is really the first of is kind blockchain project about petroleum. to become a bridge between oil company and it's customer was a really good idea. most people didn't think about this opportunity yet.
hope your project will be a succes dev.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:24:19 PM

Indeed. its first of its kind. Thats why investors are coming in with their money. Pre-sale is closing soon. Or might have closed already. Need to check that update.. Main ICO might also start soon?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: