Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:54:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Mainsale Liv] BITUGENE - The First Petroleum/Crude Oil Blockchain Project  (Read 1469 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:37:37 PM

ICO is running till this month end. How many more airdrops and bounty are in its way? Anybody knows? How much tokens have been distributed in the airdrop 1? Any updates on the total bounty tokens?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
yersar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:31:12 AM

When the coin will begin to be placed on the trading platforms and coinmarketcap
Fayssal.marvel

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:37:24 AM

petroleum/Crude Oil very interesting project with more benefit. in Blockchain this project should be with Big Benefits since you are the first
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:34:06 AM

What happened to the team announcement? They should have already started with their ICO from yesterday. Still no need is worrisome. Hope they update it very soon.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:47:55 AM

When the coin will begin to be placed on the trading platforms and coinmarketcap

Coin trading will start after the ICO is completed by this month end. Just now hopefully pre-sales have been completed and waiting for the confirmation from the team. Hopefully it will come today.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:27:09 PM

I just checked their website. ICO started already and time counter is running. My only worry is why the team has not yet officially communicated this in any media. Even in telegram, they are silent.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:43:52 PM

the sites is not secure
how the hell u believe this project even though the security its fucking low

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:04:10 PM

the sites is not secure

you will get answer regarding the security from Bitugene representative. You have to scroll this thread up to get why we like this project.

Just in telegram, they announced that the updates are coming shortly. This message helps to cool down concerns.

terencemk

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:40:23 PM

the sites is not secure

you will get answer regarding the security from Bitugene representative. You have to scroll this thread up to get why we like this project.

Just in telegram, they announced that the updates are coming shortly. This message helps to cool down concerns.

https://website.grader.com/results/bitugene.io
Security score can't go better than 10/10 if that's what you want.

Here's your answer. A simple check is all it takes. Cheers !

They do need to upgrade the cosmetics of the website though. I can totally relate if you feels it looks unsecure to you at first glance.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:35:18 PM

Any news published about the ICO? Still I am waiting for the confirmed news even though I have seen ICO starting in their website.
Bitugene (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:56:22 AM

👌👌👌👌👌👌👌
Many thanks to all who participated in the presale in one way or the other. It was a success!

❤️To speeden things up and get listed in exchanges( latest Feb. 4th) we are starting our ICO as planned.

👍Participants are enjoined to continue supporting the project and we will get there

https://bitugene.io/register

💝The main ICO has started and will terminate on the 31st of January, 2018.💚

💥💥💥💥
This is to inform everyone that our second airdrop is still up and running and, everyone is eligible to participate.

✅Kindly go to our Airdrop page, available at http://bitugene.io/airdrop

🤝Ensure you promote the ICO details, your referral link (so you can earn Bitcoins) and most of all, our unique brand and idea. The tokens for the main ICO costs $0. 3/TBP token.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:11:50 AM

It's the first project who will revolutionize the petroleum industry. I hope you will be successful on your project.

A little bit of touch up  in their website is necessary.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:45:04 AM

👌👌👌👌👌👌👌
Many thanks to all who participated in the presale in one way or the other. It was a success!

❤️To speeden things up and get listed in exchanges( latest Feb. 4th) we are starting our ICO as planned.

👍Participants are enjoined to continue supporting the project and we will get there

https://bitugene.io/register

💝The main ICO has started and will terminate on the 31st of January, 2018.💚

💥💥💥💥
This is to inform everyone that our second airdrop is still up and running and, everyone is eligible to participate.

✅Kindly go to our Airdrop page, available at http://bitugene.io/airdrop

🤝Ensure you promote the ICO details, your referral link (so you can earn Bitcoins) and most of all, our unique brand and idea. The tokens for the main ICO costs $0. 3/TBP token.

This is the news I was expecting for long time now. Thanks for sharing this info. I am very happy that the ICO has officially started. Could you please give some information on how much money got invested in pre-sales? That would be interesting to know and this information might boost the investor sentiments.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:24:22 AM

After the short gap, Bitugene team confirmed the news. And good luck for the ICO start. 25 days to go for the completion of ICO. And I am sure they will achieve their targets easily.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

It's the first project who will revolutionize the petroleum industry. I hope you will be successful on your project.

A little bit of touch up  in their website is necessary.

I agree. Website needs some improvement for sure. Also there is a need for listing the team members linkedin profile. Update about investment in pre-sales is needed.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:09:13 PM

Finally all the things are in place for the Bitugene project. I strongly hope that the team will fullfill the promises with their airdrop and other important things mentioned like team profile update, website modifications, etc.. Eagerly waiting for that.

terencemk

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:12:07 PM

I got a feeling they have too much inside information on the petroleum industry and are trying not to hype it during the ico but after.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:16:53 PM

I got a feeling they have too much inside information on the petroleum industry and are trying not to hype it during the ico but after.

Team is keeping low profile on anything which is surprising. And they are also achieving things in a good manner. Let's see how they are going to do during this ICO time. I am hoping for them to reach their softcap very soon.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:52:06 PM

Today both telegram and bitcointalk thread are silent. Not much activities. Also I am not seeing any tweets or facebook post from Bitugene team. They need to improve social media skills for sure. come on Bitugene team..

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

Today both telegram and bitcointalk thread are silent. Not much activities. Also I am not seeing any tweets or facebook post from Bitugene team. They need to improve social media skills for sure. come on Bitugene team..

Me too think the same. I would prefer team to be active in social media even though they have lots of jobs to be done on the background. Lets see when they can come and update the things regularly. Looking forward for that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: