Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:32:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Mainsale Liv] BITUGENE - The First Petroleum/Crude Oil Blockchain Project  (Read 1469 times)
terencemk

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:27:33 AM

Today both telegram and bitcointalk thread are silent. Not much activities. Also I am not seeing any tweets or facebook post from Bitugene team. They need to improve social media skills for sure. come on Bitugene team..

Me too think the same. I would prefer team to be active in social media even though they have lots of jobs to be done on the background. Lets see when they can come and update the things regularly. Looking forward for that.

Want to hire me for community manager ? Smiley
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:59:12 AM

Today both telegram and bitcointalk thread are silent. Not much activities. Also I am not seeing any tweets or facebook post from Bitugene team. They need to improve social media skills for sure. come on Bitugene team..

Me too think the same. I would prefer team to be active in social media even though they have lots of jobs to be done on the background. Lets see when they can come and update the things regularly. Looking forward for that.

Want to hire me for community manager ? Smiley

Try it. good luck with it. may be they need somebody for their telegram, twitter, facebook, etc.. few people including me are active here in Bitcointalk. So thats fine here. but we need teams support to do that whereever it may be.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

I am curious to know how the ICO is progressing? Is the airdrop already closed? if not how many more participants can participate? Or how long it is going to be open? Lots of information needs to be known now. Come on team.. Update us.
Bitugene (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:21:28 PM

This is the technical overview given by a member in BITUGENE telegram channel. Is that you? 

"When the oil prices is strong, people will look for alternatives on getting cheaper oil.

Some cheaper methods that can be solved in theory immediately are :

1) Reducing the amount of hands involved in moving a barrel of crude from point a to b ( the lesser hops crude has to go , the cheaper per barrel )  

2) Clear and concise payment ( as of right of this moment price without further delay ) - instantaneous settlement with clear visibility.

3) a reduced amount of time which may take days is now reduced to mere hours = lesser waiting time on inventory cost
 Which is part of the roadmap within bitugene under sections
 -solutions  
-technical overview"

This explains a lot together with your great view.
Reduce the intermediate links and thus reduce the price of oil? That blockchain technology will reduce the middle part of many industries

The Bitugene Project will not reduce the price of Crude oil and its products. It is a channel for fast settlements - basically speaking.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:38:15 PM

Just thought of messaging about absence of Bitugene team. Here you are. Thanks for the clarification. It would be nice if you could some updates also time to time.. Still waiting to hear how much tokens were sold out during the pre-sales?

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:34:27 PM

Just thought of messaging about absence of Bitugene team. Here you are. Thanks for the clarification. It would be nice if you could some updates also time to time.. Still waiting to hear how much tokens were sold out during the pre-sales?

me too. Relieved now. I was also worried a lot about the absence of Bitugene representative here in the forum thread as well as not much or no updates in the telegram channel or even in any social media. Welcome back Bitugene. Give us more updates regularly.
terencemk

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:35:14 AM

This is the technical overview given by a member in BITUGENE telegram channel. Is that you? 

"When the oil prices is strong, people will look for alternatives on getting cheaper oil.

Some cheaper methods that can be solved in theory immediately are :

1) Reducing the amount of hands involved in moving a barrel of crude from point a to b ( the lesser hops crude has to go , the cheaper per barrel )  

2) Clear and concise payment ( as of right of this moment price without further delay ) - instantaneous settlement with clear visibility.

3) a reduced amount of time which may take days is now reduced to mere hours = lesser waiting time on inventory cost
 Which is part of the roadmap within bitugene under sections
 -solutions  
-technical overview"

This explains a lot together with your great view.
Reduce the intermediate links and thus reduce the price of oil? That blockchain technology will reduce the middle part of many industries

The Bitugene Project will not reduce the price of Crude oil and its products. It is a channel for fast settlements - basically speaking.

Ah, thanks for the clarification Smiley
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:37:41 AM

Active users seems to be relieved a bit and happy about the update from Bitugene. Again I wanted to stress here that we need more updates to keep the things under control. Already lots of people are shouting in telegram regarding not receiving airdrops. Team should take control of the situation and move forward.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:58:43 PM

Rarely we are getting updates in teelgram channel. I really curious to know what is happening with the ICO? How is the team doing? What you guys are doing now? Why there is no promotion activities?
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:46:56 AM

How is the oil price going on at this moment? At this moment I am not hearing anything strange on that part. At the sametime Bitugene will not have direct effect on the oil price movement as they are only working on the payment platform not directly on the oil..

Any new updates from Bitugene?

ainsleyfran

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

Oil trading industry is very conservative in their ways, so it would be great if blockchain project like this would liven it up!
ganeshramk

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:12:31 PM

Fianlly there is an announcement from the team in telegram channel. For the benefit of all members here, I am posting it here..

The Bitugene team wholeheartedly thank the community for their continued support through the project start up phase and till now. We also understand the persistent request by members who participated in the bounty programme to get rewards for their effort. In this regard, we have scheduled our bounty rewards to take place on the 13th, Jan.

All participating members should endeavor to continue promoting this project as we can only go forward with community support.
Regards,
Bitugene Team.

Very nice. Team is working hard. This is the best chance for all of us to enter in to the project and support them vigorously.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:58:52 PM

Bitugene telegram channel is very active again. I am very happy to see them full charged. Looking forward for more frequent updates as also promised by the team in the telegram channel.

Also heard that their ICO is progressing very good. Looking forward to see the numbers though.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:12:42 PM

I was really wondering what these people were doing and all of sudden come to telegram channel to ask about airdrop 1. The tem already said thats done and airdrop 2 is open for grab. They should keep an eyes open on what is happening on the project..
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:53:03 PM

I was really wondering what these people were doing and all of sudden come to telegram channel to ask about airdrop 1. The tem already said thats done and airdrop 2 is open for grab. They should keep an eyes open on what is happening on the project..

Me also noticed that. I think they might have completely forgotten the project after registration. When they see the topic coming up again, they remember and go to telegram channel to ask the airdrop. Lots of projects and lots of opportunities around. So people tend to forget things. Only one thing is puzzling like how such people choose the right projects and keep track of it?

joshysmart

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:12:49 AM

I think its a commendable integration.. Aiming to solve the problem of the petroleum industry, i would like to stay updated to the developments.. Awesome idea I wish you goodluck and hope you services spread across most countries,.. Petrol is the major export of most countries.. This project will be successful..
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:50:54 AM

I think its a commendable integration.. Aiming to solve the problem of the petroleum industry, i would like to stay updated to the developments.. Awesome idea I wish you goodluck and hope you services spread across most countries,.. Petrol is the major export of most countries.. This project will be successful..

Welcome to the Bitugene community. The points you have mentioned are very true. Thats why we are sticking to this project and will be around with them until they are there. You will also love it for sure even in future also.

ganeshramk

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

Welcome to the Bitugene community. The points you have mentioned are very true. Thats why we are sticking to this project and will be around with them until they are there. You will also love it for sure even in future also.

Rightly said. Bitugene is one of the most potential project will fly to moon if it is executed in a right manner. I am hoping for the good execution of the project as the team is doing quite good job till now. We are all also waiting for the details of other team members which will be known very soon I guess.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

It would be interesting to see how the ICO is closing in the end. I expect them to reach the hardcap for sure. But if they promote it good and if they are bit more transparent, they can finish their ICO sooner than later.

Oliviatee

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:04:31 PM

I like the concept. The website is very easy to use. I am going to buy more tokens in the sales. Bitugene is dope.. To the moon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: