Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:27:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 PagareX 🌐  (Read 11225 times)
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:44:09 PM

Oh my... I do not want to quote you because it makes the thread too colorful for my eyes!

I can understand your situation, but I don’t catch with a problem, cause everything can be nice indeed. I invested exactly 0.111 BTC. And it’s all ok. Just wait
joetrv

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:53:49 PM

What’s going on here? You are blaming the project that answered you there are to solve your problem but continue spamming... sorry what? Maybe you better wait a little? Do you think it is so easy to fix all bugs? Ii is ondeed the HARDEST thing to do. It’s not quite hard to create something in terms of software, but it’s really hard to fix any problems. I’m familiar with programming, just believe me!

Okay everybody
Please forgive me
I said sorry to you all
I hope my problem will be solve Sad Sad
mrqwert

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:04:53 PM

Hi everybody!

Just looked at the roadmap presented at the website (https://i.imgur.com/9u1vjTZ.png).

What about "External Exchange Requests." ?
What are the results?
Bmehmet

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:36:58 PM

HELP!!!!

I lost my 2FA and I am locked out of my Pagarex account that has over $5,000 in it for the ICO. Please give me access to my account

Badisse David Mehmet
MBK20001@yahoo.com
ohmaiheaven

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:18:22 PM

did you have a back up saved ? like a bar number to write down or take a photo of that bar code for google auth ? that is one of the fundamentals and should be saved at least into a usb in case you lose / broke your phone.  if you do not have that, well say your money good bye....sorry for sounding like a jerk but i like to be up front about it. unless somehow the company will help you out...
pagarex (OP)

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:12:43 AM

What’s going on here? You are blaming the project that answered you there are to solve your problem but continue spamming... sorry what? Maybe you better wait a little? Do you think it is so easy to fix all bugs? Ii is ondeed the HARDEST thing to do. It’s not quite hard to create something in terms of software, but it’s really hard to fix any problems. I’m familiar with programming, just believe me!

Okay everybody
Please forgive me
I said sorry to you all
I hope my problem will be solve Sad Sad

Hello joetrv!

Our developers are currently investigating on your issue and our support team already answered to your several requests. Please enable 2FA, so no one else can withdraw from your account again.

Thank you very much!
Your PagareX Team

I lost hope of getting my money back!

Hello x001am98!

First of all, thank you for using PagareX! We work very hard to build the best solution out there. Our support team answered to your internal request and we are investigating on your issue.
Your PGX Team

according to all the details, this coin will not fit the described situation since the value changes will create chaos for acc depts. SPECIALLY with the exchange on the roadmap that will only boost market jumps

DO NOT DEPOSIT YOUR BITCOIN AFTER THEY SOLVE MY CASE
OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR BTC

We submitted PGX to Coinexchange, to Cryptopia and many more. We’ll have soon our external exchange listing announced.

Your PGX Team

Same Script than Homeblockcoin?

We do not have any relation to the Homeblockcoin. People might see parallels, but at PagareX, we want to evolve things even more. We aim to create a holistic ecosystem, so people can use PGX in their daily life without depending on centralized banking services.

Your PGX Team

Begin2018

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:23:07 AM

i'll wait another day to see how this goes before I invest.
Maziin

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:42:23 AM

How long will this ICO be open?
ohmaiheaven

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:53:34 AM

about 1 day and 20 hours from now
Crypto2435

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:37:21 AM

Can we buy PGX with DASH when it begins? When will the DASH withdrawal option be available? Also what time does it start EST time?
Maziin

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:47:16 AM

Still we dont know about who are behind this project, i dont trust in someone who promises profits with a calculator.
ohmaiheaven

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:19:38 AM

well not many companies are willing to show their faces, or they could just get fake identities in the dark web. it is just something we have to accept. ill give you an example: ( lend connect ) they successfully launch their ico first day in the exchange worth around 14 dollars. second day ( today ) i've seen it reach 40 dollars. and they have not shown their faces as of yet.
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:21:36 AM

well not many companies are willing to show their faces, or they could just get fake identities in the dark web. it is just something we have to accept. ill give you an example: ( lend connect ) they successfully launch their ico first day in the exchange worth around 14 dollars. second day ( today ) i've seen it reach 40 dollars. and they have not shown their faces as of yet.

Agree! Not all the companies, I think, show their real faces. So no faces is actually better than fake ones. There is a little panic about this situation though. I don’t know why.

I know a good project with no faces at all as well. It is successful. On the other hand, it may bring some advantages if you have “creator of litecoin” in your team for example.

I work on the Internet in the shadows as well Smiley and what? I’ve never deceived anyone.
pagar_ex

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:52:38 AM

all news from ICO PagareX https://t.me/pagarex_ico
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:10:29 AM

Does PagareX anyhow connected to HBC exchange platform? Internal exchange script looks like of HomeBlockCoin. It’s nice and easy to use. Maybe it’s just the same team who runs this project?
DylanJett

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:14:26 AM

Same dev. Same platform. Same sucks.
Do not participate in it.
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:17:12 AM

Same dev. Same platform. Same sucks.
Do not participate in it.

What do you mean? From my point of view the platform is nice. Ofc realization may not coinside with a whole idea, but I believe in PGX as a mean of further payments. If you can just mine and earn not something ephemeral. It’s good.
Bit_fan_talks

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:23:47 AM

Still the purpose if this coin not quite clear... paying in restaurants? ok... but how will it differ from paying in fiat?
Will the participants have some value from holding it?
Also, what exchanges are you going to hit guys?
Carco

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:21:42 AM

What Is PagareX?

PagareX a coin for the community and definitely a coin for you! First of all PagareX has a clear and simple massage "pagare" wich means paying in Italian and trading in latin, but that is not the whole story behind it so keep on reading.
Imagine yourself as a proud PGX (PagareX) owner and you stroll through the city with your family, you get hungry and you check the internet for a good restaurant.
You got three options to go for dinner and one restaurant offers you to pay in PGX, so where will you go to?! Of course you will choose the one which offers you to pay in PGX and this is a massive WIN-WIN situation for you and the restaurant.
The owner of the restaurant can get more customers and people with PGX can simply eat there and pay everything in PGX! This is ridiculously easy but such an enormous thing and believe us, we are so proud and excited to share this with you!
Our target is that our members and our community helps us to build up as many acceptance points as possible and this worldwide of course, we like to think big, so let's make it big.

PagareX Ecosystem

Highly profitable, global crypto payment network, created for users that want to be independent from third parties like banks and governments. The PagareX ecosystem has been created in order to ensure that all of its sections can operate both as a unit and independently. We aim to change the world of cryptocurrencies via our ecosystem, becasue it's true to say that most companies only provide individualised service. With the PagareX ecosystem, multiple   services will be available for users to take advantage of, providing significant space for growth. That’s why early backers of the currency will be able to take prime position in being a part of the expansion of this decentralised ecosystem

PGX a coin for the community and the coin for you!

Technical specification

Name: PagareX
Total supply: 35,000,000
ICO: 7,000,000
Max ICO Comission Coins: 1,400,000
Decimal place: 8
Mining Pool: Yes
Algorithm: X11
ICO date: 17.01.2017
Price: Start at USD 1
Time Zone: 00:00 am CET

ICO

The ICO will start on the 17th of January 2018 at 00:00 am CET
All PagareX coins are available during the ICO. The price per coin (PagereX) will change in 7 steps as follows: A total of 7.000.000 coins will be sold and all the coins will be available immediately, but the price will increase depending on the time you buy.
In other words, if you buy between the 1st and 1.000.000th coin you will pay a price of 1 USD, per coin. If you buy coins between 1.000.001th and 2.000.000th the price is 1,25 USD per coin and so on. So buy as fast as you can to get the best price possible! We know you will get some.

ICO commission

If you recommend someone to buy PagareX tokens in the ICO, you also get tokens depending on the percentage of the level your partner is in. For example you refer Tom to the ICO and he buys 100 PGX Coins, you get 10 Coins too!
Then Tom refers Selina and she buys 100 Coins too, Tom gehts 10 PGX Coins and you get 5 PGX Coins. In total there will be 1.400.000 PGX available through our ICO affiliate program. You will find a ranking in your leaderboard in the back office for the competitor.

Affiliate

PagareX affiliate program is designed with 10 lucrative levels to earn additional commissions by every registered partner.
You will earn a commission every time a referral lends PagareX on our platform through your affiliate link.
With the residual bonus you earn a commission on every interest your partner gets (every day) in the first level (5%).
The commission you earn is based on the level your partner signs in.
In addition to our lending affiliate system we offer an affiliate system during the ICO wich is explained on page 5 on the whitepaper.

Lending

Lending Lending is the opportunity to lend your own PGX to get a daily return from the PagareX lending platform.
It is an impressive concept for passive investors and for those who want to enjoy a daily passive income.
No fixed daily interest rate can be guaranteed. The maximum interest rate is 48% per month on your investment.
When the contract expires then the investment fund will be returned in accordance with terms & conditions.
You can invest PagareX coin in our lending platform from your dashboard when this opportunity is open according to PagareX roadmap.

Roadmap

21.12.2017: Website online
21.12.2017: Whitepaper
26.12.2017: Registration starts
17.01.2018: ICO start

More to follow in the whitepaper and roadmap, make sure to follow us on all social channels to stay up to date.

For the complete roadmap check out our whitepaper or have a loot at our website.

Your PagareX team, we will update you here about all the news and changes.

PagareX is the new way of payment, so get your PGX and be a part of our story, let's change the world together.

TELEGRAM LIVE SUPPORT starts on 17.01.2017: PagareX

pagarex (OP)

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:28:44 PM

Can we buy PGX with DASH when it begins? When will the DASH withdrawal option be available? Also what time does it start EST time?

Hello Crypto2435
It is possible to buy PGX with DASH.
Our developers are currently working under high pressure to make DASH withdrawal possible over the dashboard. We can withdrawal your DASH manually at the moment.

The ICO starts at 9 P.M. GMT, 17.01.2017.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: