Bitcoin Forum
January 19, 2018, 03:57:24 AM *
News: Electrum users must upgrade to 3.0.5 if they haven't already. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 PagareX 🌐 ICO 17.01.2018  (Read 2874 times)
Fanat74

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:26:17 PM

Official email from Pagarex. Don't know how to upload a picture here so I copied and pasted. You guys can personally email them yourselves.

On Jan 18, 2018 12:37 AM, <contact@pagarex.com> wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Pagarex!

We will not limit anyone from being a part of the PagareX community. Nevertheless we have to exclude US and Chinese citizens due the requirements. Their laws are so restrictive and obtrusive that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are being strictly regulated, even though we believe that everybody in the world should be able to benefit from the unique ecosystem PagareX is providing.
You still can withdraw your money.

Best regards,
Rolf

That’s sad for US and Chinese citizens. However, I don’t believe that if one want to buy some crypto with cash it’s not possible. But it could be illegal. I don’t know. I’d better not break the rules, I’d better go for vacation and do it abroad.

The main thing is that I’m not familiar with USA politics and a view on crypto and ICO.

What is more strange, that it is not allowed to participate if you are Chinese. Because China is a main miner of BTC Smiley Sounds weird. You can mine but cannot use it..
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. Hybrid server-assisted clients like Electrum get a lot of their network information from centralized servers, but they also check the server's results using blockchain header data. This is perhaps somewhat more secure than either server-assisted clients or header-only clients.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
x001am98

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:50:33 PM

I bought 1724 pgx yesterday. Today I have 1374 pgx! where my 350 coins have gone. In short, this pagarex deceives people. I think everyone will be deceived and robbed. return my 350 coins !!!! they even deleted the purchase transaction from the history Huh !!! I'm very wicked. in themselves it is difficult to work, you at the very beginning of work deceive people.
michael4444

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:01:19 PM

I have a similar issue with Pagarex.  I started with a "test" amount and it went very poorly.  I will post details with screenshots later today...

Peace and Mischief
pagarex

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:05:25 PM

CATCH US ON @CoinZone FOR LIVE Q&A in Telegram
We are now listed on www.icoranks.net https://t.me/coinzone
A team member from PagareX is here to answer your questions!
x001am98

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:21:42 PM

PAGAREX I bought 1724 pgx yesterday. Today I have 1374 pgx! where my 350 coins have gone. In short, this pagarex deceives people. I think everyone will be deceived and robbed. return my 350 coins !!!! they even deleted the purchase transaction from the history Huh !!! I'm very wicked. in themselves it is difficult to work, you at the very beginning of work deceive people.
x001am98

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:25:10 PM

PAGAREX I bought 1724 pgx yesterday. Today I have 1374 pgx! where my 350 coins have gone. In short, this pagarex deceives people. I think everyone will be deceived and robbed. return my 350 coins !!!! they even deleted the purchase transaction from the history Huh !!! I'm very wicked. in themselves it is difficult to work, you at the very beginning of work deceive people.
I bought 1724 pgx yesterday. Today I have 1374 pgx! where my 350 coins have gone. In short, this pagarex deceives people. I think everyone will be deceived and robbed. return my 350 coins !!!! they even deleted the purchase transaction from the history Huh !!! I'm very wicked. in themselves it is difficult to work, you at the very beginning of work deceive people.
michael4444

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:30:15 PM

What a joke...now the "LIVE Q7A" is now closed...that was quick...too many questions...

Peace and Mischief
Nintendocore

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:55:18 PM

Bought in while price 1.75
To the exit $22 promise on an exchange for a coin

https://pagarex.com/ref/816314?lang=en&go=register

Half of the coins of the PagareX ICO are now sold.
Within 17 hours, more than 3,500,000 PGX could be distributed to our great community.
Now another 3.5MM PGX are released for sale.
The current coin price is $ 1.75. After selling half a million coins from now on, the price will increase again.
Be quick now and get the coveted coins at the best price.
#PagareX #ICO #HalfOfTheCoinsSold

N E M   New Economy Movement  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.0
Begin2018

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:13:28 PM

Official email from Pagarex. Don't know how to upload a picture here so I copied and pasted. You guys can personally email them yourselves.

Hello,

We will not limit anyone from being a part of the PagareX community. Nevertheless we have to exclude US and Chinese citizens due the requirements. Their laws are so restrictive and obtrusive that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are being strictly regulated, even though we believe that everybody in the world should be able to benefit from the unique ecosystem PagareX is providing.

Best regards,
Rolf

That’s sad for US and Chinese citizens. However, I don’t believe that if one want to buy some crypto with cash it’s not possible. But it could be illegal. I don’t know. I’d better not break the rules, I’d better go for vacation and do it abroad.

The main thing is that I’m not familiar with USA politics and a view on crypto and ICO.

What is more strange, that it is not allowed to participate if you are Chinese. Because China is a main miner of BTC Smiley Sounds weird. You can mine but cannot use it..

I'm still very new to this stuff so please educate me.  Are all alt coins consider ICO?  Example: If i purchased some BCC from Bitconnect now and use their lending platform is that still consider me taking part in their ICO? 
majidt91

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:54:02 PM

So I emailed them with regards to when external exchanges get launched. At same time as internal exchange??

And what happens if the hard cap isn’t reached.
Miraculously

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:36:27 PM

Hello,

Best regards,
Rolf

I'm still very new to this stuff so please educate me.  Are all alt coins consider ICO?  Example: If i purchased some BCC from Bitconnect now and use their lending platform is that still consider me taking part in their ICO? 

Don’t think you will be punished, but I would not like to break the law. It’s up to you. If you are risky enough, it is definitely for you!
Begin2018

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:28:08 PM

Hello,

Best regards,
Rolf

Don’t think you will be punished, but I would not like to break the law. It’s up to you. If you are risky enough, it is definitely for you!

Well, after looking into this further. I think I'll stay in this lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfNGRQvubeg
Crypto2435

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:52:19 PM

Hello,

Best regards,
Rolf

Well, after looking into this further. I think I'll stay in this lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfNGRQvubeg

You can stay in, but personally I'm not going to put money in. If I lose out on a big money making opportunity then oh well. To me I see potential risk in the future especially when they release the KYC on their website. Plus since PGX acknowledges the fact that US and China are banned, seems like they don't want to get into any legal trouble either which is why their putting in the KYC in their website.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.