Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:26:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC gone down today  (Read 1833 times)
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:42:43 PM

Yeah the price of a Bitcoin dropped suddenly by $3k today.I was hoping that the value would go beyond $20k but it didn't.I guess this sudden drop was due to people selling their Bitcoin when the price hit $19k.If the price drops further then it would be a good chance for investing in bitcoin because the value of bitcoin would for sure rise again and this time maybe it would cross the $20k mark.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:43:34 PM

I see it as a support point and it will break it and reach 21000 and then we may see unprecedented numbers
At this time in 20 days from now
it is a very good trading period
pginvest

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:44:55 PM

Its always very hard to know what Bitcoin price will do, however - the price is twice what it was just a month ago. It could go anywhere from here in the short term, but in the longer run it is likely to go significantly upward IMO.

Am I spamming? Report me!
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:45:11 PM

The price has already returned to normal Smiley. She reached 15k $ for a few minutes. The price is very mobile ...
Quarantine34

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:47:09 PM

Seems on the markets at present time BTC has come down. your thoughts on this and why you think it happened?

Do you think it will go back up? if BTC goes down way lower would it be wise to buy more into it

Thaat downward price of bitcoin is actually good, because more will invest to bitcoin, more people will buy bitcoin and sell it when the price getting higher, it is a smart and wise decision. I guess in 2018 the price of btc will getting higher.
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:49:33 PM

every hours the value of bitcoin is changing, it is normal. if its going down today in a few days it will raise up.
I think I agree with that because I also notice it before I joined using bitcoin as a job for me to work and I think every user must know that they should not fear the amount of bitcoins price.

superman22

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:01:52 PM

BTC is down today which is very helpful if you would like to trade with others. The only reason is that when price become high transaction fee become great thus it become difficult to send or receive from others. Thus, it is not scary for none but good news.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
woffingshire

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:17:05 PM

The thing is Bitcoin was dumped and pumped by the sharks and whales so it's not strange when it changed it's value much in a short time.
merszxc

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:33:03 PM

thats normal sir because when the bitcoin increasing in this month the next month will be decreasing just be patience sir and hodl your btc when the time comes you can cash out your bitcoin any time any where
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:33:20 PM

Bitcoin has gained nearly three times in the past month, so this correction is normal, don't worry, the bull market is still around, so don't sell bitcoins.

pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:34:34 PM

Seems on the markets at present time BTC has come down. your thoughts on this and why you think it happened?

Do you think it will go back up? if BTC goes down way lower would it be wise to buy more into it
i wish that bitcoin is getting low at the price of even a 200$ per btc why? to buy a lot of bitcoin and hold it for a year.
tramadols

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:35:23 PM

I think you are wrong, I think bitcoin remains normal
there is no significant drop and big impact, you can see and monitor it in the market

CryptoMadMax

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:36:35 PM

This is ok, everyone expected this I think. Next year would be bright for Bitcoin.
Urbanbypas

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:38:20 PM

Yeah the price of a Bitcoin dropped suddenly by $3k today.I was hoping that the value would go beyond $20k but it didn't.
It was a planned speculative operation. First they sold bitcoins, then bought bitcoin cache, its price increased by 50% per night. Then they sold Bitcoin Cash and bought a cheap bitcoin. Now everything is restored in its old prices, and bitcoin before the fork will additionally rise in price.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
sabrikks

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 01:39:10 PM

it seems that 20k is the line of resistance for bitcoin right now and many of us predicted this price correction to occur soon or later

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:39:25 PM

Bitcoin's price went down because of bitcoin dot com's move. He sold all his BTC and bought Bitcoin Cash. There are also those who took profit, probably for Christmas Shopping and other expenses for the upcoming Holiday Season. FUDs are all over the social media currently, spreading negativities about BTC, but Bitcoin is anti-fragile and will be unstoppable for the coming year 2018.
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:50:52 PM

Yep, went down, but with any down, we see on what happens - bitcoin is always restored and goes up. And as we all know there are exchanges that react to the change in the rate with a delay - also a good opportunity to earn.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:54:45 PM

Yeah the price of a Bitcoin dropped suddenly by $3k today.I was hoping that the value would go beyond $20k but it didn't.
It was a planned speculative operation. First they sold bitcoins, then bought bitcoin cache, its price increased by 50% per night. Then they sold Bitcoin Cash and bought a cheap bitcoin. Now everything is restored in its old prices, and bitcoin before the fork will additionally rise in price.
Bitcoin Cash has always been shady. It always had been a pump and dump business for Roger Ver. Also, he has now teamed up with Coinbase and Brian Armstrong to make his pump a massive one. Market gonna stay like this for a day more as Roger Ver is going to be in a show on CNBC in some hours. Also, the volume at Bithumb and Bittrex is insane that indicates towards another leg of pumping. Thanks to them, Bitcoin had a required correction and would be bullish back again coming week and can easily go $20k+ this time.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:01:48 PM

This is very normal i think that bitcoins now gone down. It should be like this so that new investors like me, we're given a chance to sum up our investment. And also to give way for the altcoins a chance to increase. No need to be panic and just keep your holdings.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:04:20 PM

That is true, bitcoin price is currently down and it is better to  buy more bitcoin while it is at the lowest value.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀