Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:58:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC gone down today  (Read 1827 times)
Ginos

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:26:06 PM

Antoher market move if you ask me, people is buying BCH with their high valuable BTC to later make the switch again in between and earn.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manonjirtel

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:26:28 PM

BCH listing on coinbase
Bloomie

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:29:50 PM

And just like that, it seems BCH price is heading down a bit. It held at $4,300 for a bit this past hour and now it's down almost $1k, which is about a 20-25% drop. Is this another cue that BTC will increase again?
JayT22

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Privacy is freedom!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:30:34 PM

bitcoin is going down and up over years, its part of the game.dont worry guys bitcoin come always back with a bigger increase that we have seen before!
all we got to do is hodl our coins im sure this is only a litte dump.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
COINISM0001

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:35:44 PM

Maybe it's to keep altcoin price stability, which is very susceptible to the rise in bitcoin prices, so I think it's to make the currency of the cryptocurrency ..

makes sense
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:39:55 PM

Seems on the markets at present time BTC has come down. your thoughts on this and why you think it happened?

Do you think it will go back up? if BTC goes down way lower would it be wise to buy more into it

Yes, true, the price of Bitcoin has dropped a bit, but it is not the first time this happen, and it will not be the last, in my understanding, this is natural. The cause of this fall in price may be the increase in the price of BCH, or perhaps it may be because some big investor has made a sale, much speculation about it. Of course the price will go up again, about that, there is nothing to worry about (that's what I think)

That is a little fluctuation in the price of bitcoin that happen every time, i am hopeful that the price will once again reach to 19000$ in next few hours.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
kalodu

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:41:43 PM

Seems on the markets at present time BTC has come down. your thoughts on this and why you think it happened?

Do you think it will go back up? if BTC goes down way lower would it be wise to buy more into it

The market needed this correction so it can slowly recover before the next pump in about a week. This seems to be the normal trend right now and we still have a long way to go before the bubble collapses I think.

goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:43:03 PM

Looking at the chart from previous months,  we realize there are periodic downfall in the price of bitcoin but then we also realize that bitcoin did always survive these downfalls.
So I see no reason for you to panic at this downfall because surely the price of bitcoin will soar higher than it was before.

tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 07:45:54 PM

It's the second time this is happening. Bitcoin cash is being considered as the real bitcoin. The FUD is the reason for rapid fall along with the Bitcoin holders who are creating FUD. If you watch charts then you will see such dip is completely normal in BTC. Keep on holding Bitcoin at least for short period of time in future. For now, Bitcoin will continue to rise.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Praskatoon

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:51:01 PM

I don't believe that bitcoin is dead. The grow in last 1 month was really too good to be true and it was a matter of time when it will go down.

I'll stay positive because now is right time to buy some more Smiley
Ovsekari

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:53:28 PM

Bitcoin is falling because the co-founder of Bitcoin.com said that he sold all his bitcoins for bcash.  Also because bcash is now on Coinbase.  

Have you checked the transaction fee recently? It is at all time highs. The average fee per transaction is ranging from BTC0.0005 to BTC0.0020 right now (i.e between $8 and $34 per transaction). In long term, I don't think that this is very viable. And during the last 24 hours, Bitcoin Cash have risen by 100% against Bitcoin. It is about to overtake ETH as the no.2 crypto.

no.2 seems like ok place for Bcash (aka manipulated shitcoin) because Bitcoin has and always be a no.1
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:57:03 PM

It's the second time this is happening. Bitcoin cash is being considered as the real bitcoin. The FUD is the reason for rapid fall along with the Bitcoin holders who are creating FUD. If you watch charts then you will see such dip is completely normal in BTC. Keep on holding Bitcoin at least for short period of time in future. For now, Bitcoin will continue to rise.

This is kind of normal, yes it will also happen in future as well. This is just a game of buy and dump. Nearly soon the Bitcoin Cash will again go down as usual.
Coinbase which introduced or added Bitcoin Cash might have supported this stupidity. Along with the newcomers/newbie investors which are following the hoard to be a fool.
steadyrice

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:59:25 PM

I don't know if it's manipulated or not, but even it sees $ 15,000 till end of 2017, there is no need to worry. Think it will go up again at the beginning of 2018.

brusnika

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:03:31 PM

Normal situation after so crazy growth. I would suppose that BTC goes down more, till 14-15k$. I suppose it is possible on the Christmas holidays, when most of traders and investors don't open any orders and there is low activity in the exchanges. That's time when the most of them do rest and spend the time with their family.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:05:43 PM

I have noticed this, if bitcoin price  went down then bch price  will go up, and vice versa if bitcoin  prices go rise up and then bch prices will go down. While this is a good time to buy bitcoin because price is being dropped.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:08:08 PM

The going up and down of btc is i think normal. As i said before, this is like a stocks in a stocks market that will goes up and goes down. Maybe one of the reasons people are gerting their funds or profit to use this holiday season. Then there plenty black propaganda about btc and all. Sometime even we dont like it but i also affect the business.  But anyhow in business this pretty normal. The ups and down is very normal. Dont panic about it. Its ok to buy bitcoin now so that you can sell it higher when the price will shift higher anytime today. I think they are giving a chance for those who wants to avail a lower price then so that they can sell it higher. Just be positive guys. Hoping for the best.
Miltwo

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:16:57 PM

Just hold and dont pay attention to the daily swings of the coin. It will only stress you out and it is irrelevant in the long term (unless you're trying to daytrade then you need to keep yourself updated)
Darmold

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:28:32 PM

Interesting movement is happening right now on the market.
Bitcoin 24 hour volume is so big 23 billion.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:12:43 PM

The going up and down of btc is i think normal.
It would have being normal if the price was around four or five thousand ,but the price is way above those valuations and those value came up very soon and that is the only reason i am worried on what the bottom will be and with the correction we are having now we saw a good correction and it is trading around sixteen to seventeen thousand dollars and i think that would be the standard trading lines for now.
SonyZ3+

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:19:40 PM

Always mind it, crypto market always fluctuations. Some time increasing some time falling.Don't worry for this matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: