Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:13:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is an Illuminati Scam?  (Read 1468 times)
HackS

Activity: 86
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:56:56 AM

Hi I am a newbie here in Bitcointakorg. Also I am new to Crypto trading fielding as well. While I was talking to one of my friends about Crypto Market. He doubted this new currency trend. As He said There is Illuminati behind this project.  He submitted me some facts exacting some one's article that It is a scam and that could cause to loose everything one day. I will list them here below one by one.

1. Bitcoin is not a company, It has no corporate entity..
  (You can't sue bitcoin, inc. If the promises you were made about bitcoin price valuations don't pan. There is no bitcoin, inc)

2. Bitcoin doesn't have any earnings, revenues, profits, profits or P/E ratios.

3. Bitcoin trading isn't regulated by any one.

4. If the internet goes down, Bitcoins cease to exit.

5. Very few accept bitcoins as form of payment. ( although this could grow)

6. Bitcoins transactions are not free and fee getting increased time to time.

7. You can't sue anything if you loose your bitcoins,

8. Nearly all bitcoins promoters have a conflict of interest in attracting more buyers in to bitcoins.

9. Bitcoin isn't very liquid market compare to stock market, Transactions can days to clear

10. Because of bitcoin isn't regulated by the SEC, Bitcoin promoters can claim any forward - looking estimates for future
   ( the government cannot take any legal action against them )

I would like to know you people's views regarding above facts, Really Appreciate your participation, Looking forward to learn many things from you as a newbie. Thanks in advance.

someone did his research gj.
For first fact who said it company ,it acts as company but officialy it isnt as its not registered in any government.
Second it has earnings from its circulation buy sale demand or on English how popular is it.(anyway it started from trust as it didn't have any value ,people or visionary's donated and helped it grow)
Third Ok really then how its value change o.O it has been regulated by program.
Fourth if internet stops it just halts its transaction as you know internet history is recorded on massive hard drives.
Fifth that will change I mean really I think that btc is not even decade old patience.
Sixth when you use credit card do you have transaction fee do you pay banks to keep you're credit card working? They have to live from something its called stock market.
Seventh you have to be careful as its still in development , so if you lose it its totaly you're fault I can relate to that you will get over it in time. Smiley
Eight every human has different opinion on same facts.
Ninth how old is stock market (or should I say old system of banking) of course its more fluid as it had more years to perfect we will see what will happen to this after that many years.
Tenth of course they are not part of it as they can't get dime from it why do you think countries are baning it its not in their interests as it will destroy old system of humanity.

And now for the illuminati they only predicted new world order that doesn't mean they are part of it ( or are they) anyway don't be ignorant accept new system as you accepted smartphone you can't live without it and every one was sceptic about it.
Peace out.

yes I forgot if you lose real wallet who will you sue? Same thing with btc.
You got your answers for my original points. I like more the 4th answer. the hard disk factor. I do a research about it.
example fb has hangar that has billion of gb or terabytes that keep storing fb pictures and profiles etc google it same goes for Internet no one can confirm that but I'm sure if fb has that why don't you think that internet doesn't have it?(just in case)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HackS

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:57:43 AM

Hi I am a newbie here in Bitcointakorg. Also I am new to Crypto trading fielding as well. While I was talking to one of my friends about Crypto Market. He doubted this new currency trend. As He said There is Illuminati behind this project.  He submitted me some facts exacting some one's article that It is a scam and that could cause to loose everything one day. I will list them here below one by one.

(You can't sue bitcoin, inc. If the promises you were made about bitcoin price valuations don't pan. There is no bitcoin, inc)

8. Nearly all bitcoins promoters have a conflict of interest in attracting more buyers in to bitcoins.

9. Bitcoin isn't very liquid market compare to stock market, Transactions can days to clear

10. Because of bitcoin isn't regulated by the SEC, Bitcoin promoters can claim any forward - looking estimates for future

I would like to know you people's views regarding above facts, Really Appreciate your participation, Looking forward to learn many things from you as a newbie. Thanks in advance.

someone did his research gj.
For first fact who said it company ,it acts as company but officialy it isnt as its not registered in any government.
Second it has earnings from its circulation buy sale demand or on English how popular is it.(anyway it started from trust as it didn't have any value ,people or visionary's donated and helped it grow)
Third Ok really then how its value change o.O it has been regulated by program.
Fourth if internet stops it just halts its transaction as you know internet history is recorded on massive hard drives.
Fifth that will change I mean really I think that btc is not even decade old patience.
Sixth when you use credit card do you have transaction fee do you pay banks to keep you're credit card working? They have to live from something its called stock market.
Seventh you have to be careful as its still in development , so if you lose it its totaly you're fault I can relate to that you will get over it in time. Smiley
Eight every human has different opinion on same facts.
Ninth how old is stock market (or should I say old system of banking) of course its more fluid as it had more years to perfect we will see what will happen to this after that many years.
Tenth of course they are not part of it as they can't get dime from it why do you think countries are baning it its not in their interests as it will destroy old system of humanity.

And now for the illuminati they only predicted new world order that doesn't mean they are part of it ( or are they) anyway don't be ignorant accept new system as you accepted smartphone you can't live without it and every one was sceptic about it.
Peace out.

yes I forgot if you lose real wallet who will you sue? Same thing with btc.
You got your answers for my original points. I like more the 4th answer. the hard disk factor. I do a research about it.
example fb has hangar that has billion of gb or terabytes that keep storing fb pictures and profiles etc google it same goes for Internet no one can confirm that but I'm sure if fb has that why don't you think that internet doesn't have it?(just in case)
maybe illuminati can I dunno..
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:16:53 AM

For me was very funny to read all this thread. The funniest thing is that Bitcoin was born just to be a decentralized money and take away power for Banks and Governments and now I read that it is an Illuminati Scam! LOL

Well maybe the person say that bitcoin is illuminati scam is the one who didn't research about bitcoin that's why she/he dont know what is really the intention of bitcoin  . Try to research about bitcoin so you will know what is bitcoin already  .
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:12:06 PM

I never thought that bitcoin is a scam illuminati. because I see bitcoin just a virtual currency, which is obviously very different from the real world. but also this bitcoin was created by the Japanese. so it has nothing to do with the illuminati.
that's what I know until today..

Who knows Japanese are joined with Illluminati. MJ one time accused Sony Music US former chief in public. He is a Japanese.  Smiley
I think that they can be from anywhere I mean really..

Yep of you have evil mind with money...

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:19:36 PM

I think Bitcoin will now proove once and for all there is no iluminati. Finally the power will go in the hands of common people, with the help of Bitcoin and Crypto!

So crypto is the future ? That will be amazing.. but again then  those people will take over crypto from the common people.. won't they?

Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 12:21:01 PM

In all your points you don't have any proof of Illuminati to be involved.

There are a lot of thoughts, opinions around Bitcoin, there is even some funny author who thinks that Bitcoin is made by right-wing extremists.
You can find some discussion about this in this article:
https://steemit.com/politics/@voloshyn/cryptocurrency-philosophy-and-politics-right-wing-and-left-wing-influences

And finally, yes if internet stops to exists, Bitcoin will stop to exist too.
But do you think paypal will remain? )) (Or any other type of online payment method)

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:26:31 PM

It's interesting how for everything that people find kind of misterious of can't be fully explained or can't find some reasons to explain huge success it's always connected to some conspiracy theories.
This follows Bitcoin from the begininig and people always make up new theories. Personaly I don't think that Bitcoin has anything to do with illuminati or any other similar group. Or alliens, like some have also said.

When something emerges out of the accepted frame, people used to create new theories about it and look at it with suspicious eye. May be that is the reason. However it is always better to look at things open minded being wisely rather than accepting everything blindly

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:34:15 PM

why do people just think bitcoin is an investment, buy and it will increase itself forever, then mark it as scam when the price suddenly dump?
have you guy ever find something relatives to how it work and what could it change this world? it's not a silver coin in souvernear shop, not a string of characters, but the solutions to overcome the issue of our old transaction. That why it gainned lots of attention from all over the world

while it gains lot of attention many people suspect its reliability as well, Thats why this type of opinions emerge, We can't blame them as it is normal, having this kind of conversation among us we can make things more clear and we can abolish their doubts as well.   

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:42:04 PM

only ask question if you can handle the answer

I don't wanna handle answers. I just want to know the truth listening to different opinions. after meeting 1000 opinions 1000 each other ,1000 flowers will bloom. Have you not heard that saying  Wink Thanks for your reply...

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:51:13 PM

For me was very funny to read all this thread. The funniest thing is that Bitcoin was born just to be a decentralized money and take away power for Banks and Governments and now I read that it is an Illuminati Scam! LOL

This is the best point as many members of this forum already pointed out for this thread including you. I too take it in positive way. Because illuminati need and BTC Process not working together. That is a fact. Thanks for your review..

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:59:17 PM

I migth agree wit some of your statement,butthat will not stop me or anyone from holding and trading with Bitcoin,as it has change several peoples life,governement has failed us in my country,thanks to Bitcoin that deliver us from poverty

Thanks for your respond. So As you say I feel like, this is a some kin of revolution. They can't stop it, Illuminati or Rotchild family can do nothing about this. That sounds good to me. 

I agree, this sounds revolutionary. Bitcoin is continuously spreading and the interested people are increasing too. Not surprisingly because of it's wonderful Worth. Anyone can work on it as long as you have the skills. In addition, it was a great help to many people to have an additional income while they have no stable work. Actually I know many students and undergrad who are engaging themselves into this kind of work. Well, it is good to hear from my side that they can help their parents in their everyday expenses.

Thats great,  if you are keen enough you can have your financial freedom which is , they have taken from us, isn't it? They ask us to work 365 days, no time to allocate to enjoy the life what we got rather working.... on that hand, I love Crypto and the its concept.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:59:35 PM

This came into controversy long back, that bitcoin as well virtual currencies were much related to the illuminati network. Same now has got termed to be a scam, and I too have a thinking that virtual currency too is influenced by illuminati network. As it is decentralized none is capable of predicting the truth behind the entire cryptocurrency.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:05:27 PM

If Illuminati community is true then it also maybe their scam because there is a theory in the world says that everything in the world was controlled by a secret society.If everything means the bitcoin also controlled by them.But we knows that bitcoin is decentralized and no government can intrude here so the price may bump or dump at anytime.So if you want to invest on bitcoin you need to understand these risks before making an investment.

Yeah most of people got same idea what you got here now in this forum. I too agree with you. Thanks for participation bro..

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:15:37 PM

I think that BTC will not be scammed. At present it is the first asset of new blockchain technology. Several centures ago we had metal money, the 20th centure was the centure of paper money and now it new century with new technologies 

Yeah People normally hesitate to accept something new which come out of the traditional frame at the first place. hmmm Yeah May be thats the reason why some people say "Crypto is the future"

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:25:06 PM

This came into controversy long back, that bitcoin as well virtual currencies were much related to the illuminati network. Same now has got termed to be a scam, and I too have a thinking that virtual currency too is influenced by illuminati network. As it is decentralized none is capable of predicting the truth behind the entire cryptocurrency.

Expect some bank banks of Cuba, Russia, N. Korea all banks of in the world controlled by them , As BTC decentralized it seems they can't control it.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:32:52 PM

wow, in the last couple of months i have read a lot of funny theory about BTC, starting from "BTC is halal or haram?", "trust me, i'm a market senior magament yadda yadda, sell everything because BTC are cursed!" and now the Illuminati consiprancy.
What's next? BTC are the primary cause of flat earth? Or why not BTC are used to pay aircrafts for the chemical trails? An asteroid will hit planet earth and guess what? It's because of BTC!
Bad, bad bitcoin, you are the cause of millions of deaths all around the world..
At least this kind of topic are funny to read Smiley

This is so funny.. I cant stop laughing when I see your comment.  Grin Grin
Haram, cursed.. lol.. haha... But I think my points are more rational if you read carefully, they are placed well so that we can have a proper conversation.

adiksau0414

Activity: 434

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:36:56 PM

Some of what you write might be true or the possible truth but the question here is how does illuminati involve in this? Maybe in what some says that illuminati is a powerful organization that involve in evil deeds and lead by the one "dont want to say his name". (just not comfortable with i believe in God). But if bitcoin is really related to this org i guess, people use bitcoin not because it was controlled by this org. Its their own free will because they believe in the potential of bitcoin and potential earnings they might have with bitcoin. Bitcoin is not controlled by them and it will never be. So just make another beautiful fact and continue spreading the good news

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:46:31 PM

Some of what you write might be true or the possible truth but the question here is how does illuminati involve in this? Maybe in what some says that illuminati is a powerful organization that involve in evil deeds and lead by the one "dont want to say his name". (just not comfortable with i believe in God). But if bitcoin is really related to this org i guess, people use bitcoin not because it was controlled by this org. Its their own free will because they believe in the potential of bitcoin and potential earnings they might have with bitcoin. Bitcoin is not controlled by them and it will never be. So just make another beautiful fact and continue spreading the good news

[[people use bitcoin not because it was controlled by this org. Its their own free will because they believe in the potential of bitcoin and potential earnings they might have with bitcoin.]] I like this part of your answer.. I can agree with you mate. Thanks for the reply...

HackS

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:49:18 PM

Ok seriously this went wrong way and as for religions illuminati have their and Muslims have their no need of involving it and ruining post.
steven.spearman

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:54:18 PM

Money in this world is also a scam, they produce it as they like. Do not believe everything, including I do not trust you.

What I believe is bitcoin is a valuable asset, if you do not have it you will regret it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: