Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:22:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is an Illuminati Scam?  (Read 1468 times)
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:56:41 AM

Hi I am a newbie here in Bitcointakorg. Also I am new to Crypto trading fielding as well. While I was talking to one of my friends about Crypto Market. He doubted this new currency trend. As He said There is Illuminati behind this project.  He submitted me some facts exacting some one's article that It is a scam and that could cause to loose everything one day. I will list them here below one by one.

1. Bitcoin is not a company, It has no corporate entity..
  (You can't sue bitcoin, inc. If the promises you were made about bitcoin price valuations don't pan. There is no bitcoin, inc)

2. Bitcoin doesn't have any earnings, revenues, profits, profits or P/E ratios.

3. Bitcoin trading isn't regulated by any one.

4. If the internet goes down, Bitcoins cease to exit.

5. Very few accept bitcoins as form of payment. ( although this could grow)

6. Bitcoins transactions are not free and fee getting increased time to time.

7. You can't sue anything if you loose your bitcoins,

8. Nearly all bitcoins promoters have a conflict of interest in attracting more buyers in to bitcoins.

9. Bitcoin isn't very liquid market compare to stock market, Transactions can days to clear

10. Because of bitcoin isn't regulated by the SEC, Bitcoin promoters can claim any forward - looking estimates for future
   ( the government cannot take any legal action against them )

I would like to know you people's views regarding above facts, Really Appreciate your participation, Looking forward to learn many things from you as a newbie. Thanks in advance.

Most of this is true, save the following:

3. Its not regulated everywhere, but trust and believe there is at least a basis of regulation in some markets, like China and the US for example. Its property here; the same laws that govern maximum transaction value before reporting affect btc.

4. you could have a consensus with a wide enough LAN

7. Depends on who lost them LOL. If you lose them from a privately managed wallet then no, but if they are on an exchange, TOS doesnt always remove them from this liability (ask MTGOX)..

9. Wat? Stock sales take three days to clear, as do deposits. Contrast that with 15 minute deposits, and instant transactions and withdrawals. This is actually one of the major points of rhetoric when comparing stocks to crypto assets, crypto is much, much faster.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SupportBitcoin

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 05:03:38 AM

Bitcoin is not illuminati. If anything, it is the exact opposite. The leaders of the illuminati (The Rothschilds) own all the government banks which use fiat. They would never push a currency that would make them lose money and discontinue the use of fiat. Bitcoin is decentralized which means it can't be regulated and tracked. Two of the biggest things the illuminati does to us.

██ ███ ████ █████ ██████  _______SupportBitcoin.com_______   ██████ █████ ████ ███ ██
COMING SOON FEBRUARY 10, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
honeybites

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:49:23 AM

It is not a scam i would have agreed with your statement if you said this back in 2009 now the whole world accept btc so its foolish to think btc as a scam .
Sorliand

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:29:25 AM

Bitcoin is risky and risk mean fast money.

Bitcoin different than gambling in gambling you will lost all while with bitcoin will lost half or win more.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:09:41 PM

if Bitcoin is an Illuminati Scam, then fiat, gold, all the investments, antibiotics, internet and all the modern technologies are Illuminati scams, too. Come on man, we don't need any more conspiracy theory!
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:37:39 PM

Bitcoin is risky and risk mean fast money.

Bitcoin different than gambling in gambling you will lost all while with bitcoin will lost half or win more.

There is some truth in your statement. However I didn't say BTC is a gambling..

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:46:03 PM

It is not a scam i would have agreed with your statement if you said this back in 2009 now the whole world accept btc so its foolish to think btc as a scam .

in 2009 even though I said BTC such a great investment you wouldn't believe, However I didn't say BTC is a scam, I am just extracting some one's idea here so that I can view BTC experts views and learn from them. Thanks..

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:53:44 PM

if Bitcoin is an Illuminati Scam, then fiat, gold, all the investments, antibiotics, internet and all the modern technologies are Illuminati scams, too. Come on man, we don't need any more conspiracy theory!

Grin Grin Grin Don't blame me man, I am just extracting some one's idea here. This is not my opinion but to put here in order to get educated from you guys. Thanks. .

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:59:44 PM

Bitcoin is not illuminati. If anything, it is the exact opposite. The leaders of the illuminati (The Rothschilds) own all the government banks which use fiat. They would never push a currency that would make them lose money and discontinue the use of fiat. Bitcoin is decentralized which means it can't be regulated and tracked. Two of the biggest things the illuminati does to us.

I think you are correct, You know the facts.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:07:38 PM

Hi I am a newbie here in Bitcointakorg. Also I am new to Crypto trading fielding as well. While I was talking to one of my friends about Crypto Market. He doubted this new currency trend. As He said There is Illuminati behind this project.  He submitted me some facts exacting some one's article that It is a scam and that could cause to loose everything one day. I will list them here below one by one.

(You can't sue bitcoin, inc. If the promises you were made about bitcoin price valuations don't pan. There is no bitcoin, inc)

8. Nearly all bitcoins promoters have a conflict of interest in attracting more buyers in to bitcoins.

9. Bitcoin isn't very liquid market compare to stock market, Transactions can days to clear

10. Because of bitcoin isn't regulated by the SEC, Bitcoin promoters can claim any forward - looking estimates for future

I would like to know you people's views regarding above facts, Really Appreciate your participation, Looking forward to learn many things from you as a newbie. Thanks in advance.

Most of this is true, save the following:

3. Its not regulated everywhere, but trust and believe there is at least a basis of regulation in some markets, like China and the US for example. Its property here; the same laws that govern maximum transaction value before reporting affect btc.

4. you could have a consensus with a wide enough LAN

7. Depends on who lost them LOL. If you lose them from a privately managed wallet then no, but if they are on an exchange, TOS doesnt always remove them from this liability (ask MTGOX)..

9. Wat? Stock sales take three days to clear, as do deposits. Contrast that with 15 minute deposits, and instant transactions and withdrawals. This is actually one of the major points of rhetoric when comparing stocks to crypto assets, crypto is much, much faster.

Hi Bro, Thanks for the response ,
[9. Wat? Stock sales take three days to clear, as do deposits. Contrast that with 15 minute deposits, and instant transactions and withdrawals. This is actually one of the major points of rhetoric when comparing stocks to crypto assets, crypto is much, much faster. ] This is something now I got to know, I have not been in to Stock Market. I will check that out. Thanks for your explanation.

Sweeet123

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:21:10 PM

Scam or no scam,bitcoins has changed lives and financial conditions of people who have invested in it by yielding them very good returns
Essaint56

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:18:55 AM

If it was an illuminati scam, then thanks to them. It has made us richer than before. It had also given chance for low and medium investors to make a profit without doing anything.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:33:21 AM

That little country that has nuked and some crazy leader who's name is not Kim pulls the strings
and these strings are so strong that they can even make building fall down like happened on 9-11
that were not even hit by a plane.

They are legend when it comes to banking and I fear them so much that i dare not call them by name.

"Illuminati" yeah right it will be the Freemason next or the girl guides so is that you Alex Jones
because I've seen this script once too often AJ

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
cx_primo

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:22:36 AM

Its depend how we used the bitcoin. Maybe if we support satan that is illuminati but if used in good thing maybe the possibility is not for that. Everything is here is for good of everyone but the used is the one that make this into bad.
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:45:30 AM

I am agree with your all points but still i won't stop my self to invest and trade with bitcoins. Since Its only bitcoin, who help me in my life and solve my all money related problems. Not only me there's many people who change there life with the help of bitcoins. Instead of founding bitcoins's negative facts,  i suggest you to read some advantage of bitcoins.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:38:11 AM

If it was an illuminati scam, then thanks to them. It has made us richer than before. It had also given chance for low and medium investors to make a profit without doing anything.

Yeah then Illuminati made some people richer. Smiley may be, some one can argue that they did so with a plan taking back more from them later  Cheesy

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:46:20 AM

I am agree with your all points but still i won't stop my self to invest and trade with bitcoins. Since Its only bitcoin, who help me in my life and solve my all money related problems. Not only me there's many people who change there life with the help of bitcoins. Instead of founding bitcoins's negative facts,  i suggest you to read some advantage of bitcoins.

What I noted here is, There are some people who agree given points but still don't bother about investing money in BTC. There are some people who don't agree with those points, ,You agree with them. but still want to engage with the opportunity. However I have already taken your advice given in your comment. Will try to take advangate..Thanks..

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:59:01 AM

Its depend how we used the bitcoin. Maybe if we support satan that is illuminati but if used in good thing maybe the possibility is not for that. Everything is here is for good of everyone but the used is the one that make this into bad.

This is not about how we use them? this is about who is behind them ?

tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:24:44 AM

I think that BTC will not be scammed. At present it is the first asset of new blockchain technology. Several centures ago we had metal money, the 20th centure was the centure of paper money and now it new century with new technologies 

Yeah People normally hesitate to accept something new which come out of the traditional frame at the first place. hmmm Yeah May be thats the reason why some people say "Crypto is the future"
To accept new things which is more profitable their is someone which is rival hate bitcoin and doesn’t bear that why it is rising. They just tell the people it is scam or it is related to illuminate. I don’t think so it is related to illuminate because stasho was Japanese. Not illuminate. Bitcoin is more profitable currency in the coming future. Don’t accept any negative propaganda against the bitcoin.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:45:22 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 08:12:39 PM by anushkasachith888

Hi I am a newbie here in Bitcointakorg. Also I am new to Crypto trading fielding as well. While I was talking to one of my friends about Crypto Market. He doubted this new currency trend. As He said There is Illuminati behind this project.  He submitted me some facts exacting some one's article that It is a scam and that could cause to loose everything one day. I will list them here below one by one.

I think that BTC will not be scammed. At present it is the first asset of new blockchain technology. Several centures ago we had metal money, the 20th centure was the centure of paper money and now it new century with new technologies  

Yeah People normally hesitate to accept something new which come out of the traditional frame at the first place. hmmm Yeah May be thats the reason why some people say "Crypto is the future"
To accept new things which is more profitable their is someone which is rival hate bitcoin and doesn’t bear that why it is rising. They just tell the people it is scam or it is related to illuminate. I don’t think so it is related to illuminate because stasho was Japanese. Not illuminate. Bitcoin is more profitable currency in the coming future. Don’t accept any negative propaganda against the bitcoin.

for your attention. I am not against BTC or Crypto. I just opened this thread to launch a discussion. And I think  we had very good conversation here about BTC and Illuminati. So it is clear, That BITCOIN acts against the Illuminati purposes. So, I can't be Illuminati scam. But it is sure that BTC hurts Illuminati. They will try anything do stop BTC in future. But I don't see any chances for them to do so. Only thing they can try to do is destroy internet. But they can't do it now either.  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: