Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is an Illuminati Scam?  (Read 1468 times)
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:58:04 PM

Bankers scam you mean and you can follow the path back from foreign agents: S-M from Japan
to hardware manufactures enjoying the CPU wars and big oil who like to see more electricity
wasted.

90KWH of energy per transaction (Not new coins) just to store 250 bytes of data in the
blockchain is a scam alright 

Not content with this the men with big noses want a piece directly via banking so have
taken over all the so called decentralized full nodes and created a monopoly and this
allows them to charge us $45 per transaction.

See the graph https://blockchain.info/pools
Ten big names control 90% of all transactions and the development team for BTC
acts like they can do nothing to stop this because they are paid for too.

Segwit2x here I come

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:02:24 PM

I don’t think so that bitcoin is an illumanti scam. All news about it is just rumours, gossips and allegations; in other words all these things are not true and they have no basis or proof to support this.
The company and management of bitcoin is a legal company and has a authority from the government to  conduct business services in the country.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:11:37 PM

I don’t think so that bitcoin is an illumanti scam. All news about it is just rumours, gossips and allegations; in other words all these things are not true and they have no basis or proof to support this.
The company and management of bitcoin is a legal company and has a authority from the government to  conduct business services in the country.

[[The company and management of bitcoin is a legal company and has a authority from the government to  conduct business services in the country.]]

Excuses me, are you sure about what you talking about? BTC is decentralized, bitcoin isn't regulated by any one. right? So it is not a company or Inc...

serhishulak

Activity: 159

LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:12:51 PM

every day the theories are more strange  Grin Grin

LuckyToken                                           Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018
LuckyToken - Lottery on Blockchain                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  WhitePaper  |  Facebook
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:14:59 PM

Yes and these stories we hear about google being in 90% of all pages on the internet is made up even if you can view source and see it here
and X-Boxes do not turn on every 15 minuets when the power lights off to access the disk drive plus LAN devices (DLNA) and any logs from routers that show traffic
from X-Boxes or Windows uploading content over SSL is all fake and is coming from Russian hackers who have seized control of your wifi-router 

Do not call it CPU wars between miners as they are forced to spend more and more money buying Intel chips and
all the electrical energy wasted to send and replicate data 20,000 times is produced by renewable sources.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:18:25 PM

Grin out of all the theories ever heard about the origin of bitcoin this one really appeals me the most. Not because it sounds like truth but just because its the most mysterious out of all. But I think we need to call upon mighty theymos to give an exact answer to this query. Because as far as I know he knows who has started the bitcoin and its blockchain. But your points give no connection to any illuminate scheme except for the fact that its founder is anonymous.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:15:56 PM

Grin out of all the theories ever heard about the origin of bitcoin this one really appeals me the most. Not because it sounds like truth but just because its the most mysterious out of all. But I think we need to call upon mighty theymos to give an exact answer to this query. Because as far as I know he knows who has started the bitcoin and its blockchain. But your points give no connection to any illuminate scheme except for the fact that its founder is anonymous.

Yeah that's why heading comes with a ? mark.  Wink
I think this thread could create a ideal platform to launch a discussion  Bitcoin and CRYPTO as many people still suspect of CRYTP and BTC. Thanks for your participation either..

weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:19:49 PM

Hi I am a newbie here in Bitcointakorg. Also I am new to Crypto trading fielding as well. While I was talking to one of my friends about Crypto Market. He doubted this new currency trend. As He said There is Illuminati behind this project.  He submitted me some facts exacting some one's article that It is a scam and that could cause to loose everything one day. I will list them here below one by one.

1. Bitcoin is not a company, It has no corporate entity..
  (You can't sue bitcoin, inc. If the promises you were made about bitcoin price valuations don't pan. There is no bitcoin, inc)

2. Bitcoin doesn't have any earnings, revenues, profits, profits or P/E ratios.

3. Bitcoin trading isn't regulated by any one.

4. If the internet goes down, Bitcoins cease to exit.

5. Very few accept bitcoins as form of payment. ( although this could grow)

6. Bitcoins transactions are not free and fee getting increased time to time.

7. You can't sue anything if you loose your bitcoins,

8. Nearly all bitcoins promoters have a conflict of interest in attracting more buyers in to bitcoins.

9. Bitcoin isn't very liquid market compare to stock market, Transactions can days to clear

10. Because of bitcoin isn't regulated by the SEC, Bitcoin promoters can claim any forward - looking estimates for future
   ( the government cannot take any legal action against them )

I would like to know you people's views regarding above facts, Really Appreciate your participation, Looking forward to learn many things from you as a newbie. Thanks in advance.

Projects are being made by developers who are creating ico's and promoting their altcoins. In this way there are a lot of people who will have a job because they need participants in their campaign to advertise their coin in order to get more investors.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

Hi I am a newbie here in Bitcointakorg. Also I am new to Crypto trading fielding as well. While I was talking to one of my friends about Crypto Market. He doubted this new currency trend. As He said There is Illuminati behind this project.  He submitted me some facts exacting some one's article that It is a scam and that could cause to loose everything one day. I will list them here below one by one.

(You can't sue bitcoin, inc. If the promises you were made about bitcoin price valuations don't pan. There is no bitcoin, inc)

8. Nearly all bitcoins promoters have a conflict of interest in attracting more buyers in to bitcoins.

9. Bitcoin isn't very liquid market compare to stock market, Transactions can days to clear

10. Because of bitcoin isn't regulated by the SEC, Bitcoin promoters can claim any forward - looking estimates for future

I would like to know you people's views regarding above facts, Really Appreciate your participation, Looking forward to learn many things from you as a newbie. Thanks in advance.

Projects are being made by developers who are creating ico's and promoting their altcoins. In this way there are a lot of people who will have a job because they need participants in their campaign to advertise their coin in order to get more investors.

Hey if someone want to be part of crypto marketing campaign of particular coin, how to join with them? do you have any idea?

rudarrade

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:28:55 PM

Gee, I think you might be right
https://i.imgur.com/mZ2diog.jpg
zabi446

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:30:55 PM

Totally agree
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:35:25 PM

Totally agree

ZABI446, One question, Thanks for the response, If you agree with these points can I know why you are here? may be you got your reasons...Thanks

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:38:14 PM

Hey if someone want to be part of crypto marketing campaign of particular coin, how to join with them? do you have any idea?

I think you can contact them and inform them that yor are willing  to play a role. I saw some such tweetings in twitter

TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:39:57 PM

With many of those your reason, it won't makes bitcoin as failed coins, isn't?
Since Bitcoin was created in 2009, many investor comes and leave but Bitcoin still exist even with more higher fees transaction.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:41:50 PM

It's decentralized for that reason, thank Satoshi for not making bitcoin as a company or some thing otherwise it would have fallen by now.
It's a crypto currency, how can you expect it to have profits? It's more of an investment too, so people have got capital gains.
Who said so? There are centralized exchanges that regulate trading and block your accounts  Undecided.
If the internet goes down, the whole world will follow, not only bitcoin. So do not worry.
A lot of people do accept bitcoin, you just haven't found the right person just like most people don't find their right girl.  Roll Eyes
Bitcoin transactions are free, miners prefer a good fee so that they give priority to your transaction to be confirmed first.
You can sue an exchange or the wallet creators if they play an role in stealing your bitcoins.
Everyone is greedy in this world at a certain point of time.
You're right, bitcoin isn't that liquid. But the fucking crypto market is liquid for hell.
Again who said so? SEC monitors cryptos, exchanges to avoid scams and stuff. Next time get your facts right.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:43:19 PM

It's decentralized for that reason, thank Satoshi for not making bitcoin as a company or some thing otherwise it would have fallen by now.
It's a crypto currency, how can you expect it to have profits? It's more of an investment too, so people have got capital gains.
Who said so? There are centralized exchanges that regulate trading and block your accounts  Undecided.
If the internet goes down, the whole world will follow, not only bitcoin. So do not worry.
A lot of people do accept bitcoin, you just haven't found the right person just like most people don't find their right girl.  Roll Eyes
Bitcoin transactions are free, miners prefer a good fee so that they give priority to your transaction to be confirmed first.
You can sue an exchange or the wallet creators if they play an role in stealing your bitcoins.
Everyone is greedy in this world at a certain point of time.
You're right, bitcoin isn't that liquid. But the fucking crypto market is liquid for hell.
Again who said so? SEC monitors cryptos, exchanges to avoid scams and stuff. Next time get your facts right.

No 7. You can't sue anything if you loose your bitcoins,
[You can sue an exchange or the wallet creators if they play an role in stealing your bitcoins. ]
Interesting, to whom we make complaint about frauds of exchanges ?

Good tbc

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:08:22 PM

Bitcoin is not illuminati. If anything, it is the exact opposite. The leaders of the illuminati (The Rothschilds) own all the government banks which use fiat. They would never push a currency that would make them lose money and discontinue the use of fiat. Bitcoin is decentralized which means it can't be regulated and tracked. Two of the biggest things the illuminati does to us.

I think you are correct, You know the facts.

I agree with you that Bitcoin is not illuminati. It is a digital currency that has no linkage with illuminati. If it has a link then members who have been aware of this fact and it would have been exposed long ago. To belong to such a group will require a price to be paid.Bitcoin is not an illuminati scam.

dachrist

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:16:37 PM

Well I think there are many "secret organisations" and I think it is highly possible that they influence something somehow (stock market, ....) because why not ??
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:39:03 PM

Your points are all correct anyway. But these are few of bitcoin's advantages. However I wouldn't say it is a illuminati scam. Just because you're not that familiar to it you cannot name anything as an illuminati scam.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Photographer

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:43:15 PM

Whatever it might be, it will never be as much a scam as the FIAT money which is created in computers with no limit no rule and then used to exercise power.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: