Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:24:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is an Illuminati Scam?  (Read 1468 times)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:01:16 AM

I totally disagree with your points and stop calling the great Bitcoin as Illuminati. Bitcoin is anonymous, and can be used by anyone and everyone without any restrictions from governments, or jurisdiction related issues. Bitcoin isn't one person's property, it is for the whole world and that's why no one other than the holder earns any profits from it. Few places accept Bitcoin because it isn't stable at one price, and there are many ups and downs. and sudden surges in its price. Yeah, the transactions aren't free because miners also want their share. If you loose your Bitcoins that's your own fault not others, so there is no point for suing anyone.
Although, I agree with some of your points, but if you do deep research on it then you will know the truth.

I understand and I have feeling that BTC is unstoppable. but I think it is good to have a conversation like this. Then we can find the reality. 1000 opinions meet each other and then . 1000 flowers blooming   Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gategold

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:07:08 AM

I want to laugh Cheesy Grin . You cannot judge bitcoin like that. Although many people are feel scammed by bitcoin because they lose their money but it is not proof that bitcoin is scam. They will not lose their money if they are not sell it in lower price, aren't they? We should become smarter.

francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:11:29 AM

I read many statement like this about bitcoin. Although you stated about bitcoin is decentralized and you cannot sue anyone once bitcoin cease to exit. But you know it is kind of investment also that you are willing to risks your money. This is why invest on what you can afford to lose or risks. Because no one is responsible for our lose in btc.
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:18:56 AM

Hi I am a newbie here in Bitcointakorg. Also I am new to Crypto trading fielding as well. While I was talking to one of my friends about Crypto Market. He doubted this new currency trend. As He said There is Illuminati behind this project.  He submitted me some facts exacting some one's article that It is a scam and that could cause to loose everything one day. I will list them here below one by one.

1. Bitcoin is not a company, It has no corporate entity..
  (You can't sue bitcoin, inc. If the promises you were made about bitcoin price valuations don't pan. There is no bitcoin, inc)

2. Bitcoin doesn't have any earnings, revenues, profits, profits or P/E ratios.

3. Bitcoin trading isn't regulated by any one.

4. If the internet goes down, Bitcoins cease to exit.

5. Very few accept bitcoins as form of payment. ( although this could grow)

6. Bitcoins transactions are not free and fee getting increased time to time.

7. You can't sue anything if you loose your bitcoins,

8. Nearly all bitcoins promoters have a conflict of interest in attracting more buyers in to bitcoins.

9. Bitcoin isn't very liquid market compare to stock market, Transactions can days to clear

10. Because of bitcoin isn't regulated by the SEC, Bitcoin promoters can claim any forward - looking estimates for future
   ( the government cannot take any legal action against them )

I would like to know you people's views regarding above facts, Really Appreciate your participation, Looking forward to learn many things from you as a newbie. Thanks in advance.

They are all facts, those you stated here. But it doesnt mean it is illuminati.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
Shendy23

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:19:08 AM

I dont think that you can call bitcoin a Illuminati Scam, because it is already performing so many years and no one is controlling it so how can it be a scam?, a scam is been operated by person or syndicate while bitcoin has no owner or company so its a neutral money that anyone can use it if they wanted to. Also many people always do some dirty work just to ruin things in life thats why we don't have an easy living, because if people are so responsible and good character for sure bitcoin is very high value today.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:35:42 AM

(You can't sue bitcoin, inc. If the promises you were made about bitcoin price valuations don't pan. There is no bitcoin, inc)
Indeed Bitcoin is not a company and there is no promise in Bitcoin so don't equate Bitcoin with investment in the company

Bitcoin prices are determined by supply and demand, These are the basic things to consider when you are interested in Bitcoin

The internet goes down? I think that's impossible

While it can grow then it is not a problem

Now this is a problem that I think should be solved

It's true and and the loss of Bitcoin is usually caused by user carelessness

8. Nearly all bitcoins promoters have a conflict of interest in attracting more buyers in to bitcoins.
Sorry I never advise people outside this forum to buy Bitcoin because it's just wasting my time

10. Because of bitcoin isn't regulated by the SEC, Bitcoin promoters can claim any forward - looking estimates for future
Everyone is free to speculate and, see my answer at number 3

Thanks for your detailed answer. It is clear and right on spot. As you see BTC fee is the only problem to be solved. Great..

kalakabgr

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:37:43 AM

Bitcoin is all the opposite to illuminati. Illuminati is suppsoed to control everything, only owners can control bitcoin and being descentralized means anyone can get a portion of it. is not like cash, no one can deny it from you nor 'explode' you in any fashion
woffingshire

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:38:25 AM

If you say bitcoin is illuminati scam than fiat currency is also a scam,it just a currency you need to spend for your daily needs and future investment,i do not by this idea.

is correct to think fiat currency is a scam, is worthless paper created by somebody who says 'I have enough gold to back these papers up'
Essaint56

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:39:46 AM

I don't think bitcoin and illuminati is the same. They have different disposition, illuminati want to take control of everthing. While bitcoin is giving freedom to everyone.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:46:39 AM

until now I myself have not found clear evidence of bitcoin, whether illuminati a scam or not.
I know that trading and the digital market are different from the real market. so many different components.
it could be just a conspiracy to ruin the financial cryptocurrency.
maybe next time I can share more about illuminati here.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:02:53 AM

Hi,

Actually all the points you are highlighting can be supported indeed. The bitcoin, its market and its community are quite "new" so quite unsure and indeed there is an almost complete lack of regulation about it.

BUT

This doesn't mean there must be some kind of conspiracy. Illuminati, right? I cannot prove they don't exist and even saying just that makes me sound as a conspirator for those who believe in such theories. Just calm down.

Bitcoin is.. full of opportunities but also loaded with scams. Just learn from your mistake in order to avoid scams. And forget about illuminatis! Wink

Thanks mate for the reply, Bitcoin is.. full of opportunities but also loaded with scams, Yeah that the area we have to be careful and we can do it by learning from mistakes as you pointed out. Smiley

HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:16:06 AM

Many people have such doubts.But illuminatis are those who want to control the world by creating one world order.But bitcoin is making day by day new millionaires and more people rich getting financially free and flourishing.OP's doubt could only work out when all the bitcoin holders continue to hold thir money in bitcoin itself for ever.But it is not the case here.Most of them are cashing out and buying assets or whatever they want.So,this bitcoin concept would be of no use to them.

Even now,all the big banks are run by illuminati and they control the world countries by providing them huge amounts of money as loans.By this way,they even influence in their policy making.

So in reality,illuminati would have been upset with bitcoin and satoshi as its shaking even the base of well established banking system which were made by them a century ago.
dantheman666

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:17:52 AM

Illuminati is overrated.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:18:51 AM

why do people always relate the trending topics to Illuminati or Demons? Does demons only have the right to be trending? When someone is becoming popular, people will always find ways to relate it to something demonic or to illuminati. I don't know what kind of thinking those people have. We doesn't even know if Illuminati really exists!
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:21:41 AM

I never thought that bitcoin is a scam illuminati. because I see bitcoin just a virtual currency, which is obviously very different from the real world. but also this bitcoin was created by the Japanese. so it has nothing to do with the illuminati.
that's what I know until today..

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:47:48 AM

Hi I am a newbie here in Bitcointakorg. Also I am new to Crypto trading fielding as well. While I was talking to one of my friends about Crypto Market. He doubted this new currency trend. As He said There is Illuminati behind this project.  He submitted me some facts exacting some one's article that It is a scam and that could cause to loose everything one day. I will list them here below one by one.

9. Bitcoin isn't very liquid market compare to stock market, Transactions can days to clear

I would like to know you people's views regarding above facts, Really Appreciate your participation, Looking forward to learn many things from you as a newbie. Thanks in advance.

Here I would like to remove all types of doubts about bitcoin from point to point .
At first bitcoin is not a company but it is made up of whole world which is more than a company because all value and prices of bitcoin is due to demand and supply that going on with bitcoin and buyers and sellers .
If internet get down then Ofcourse not only bitcoin but also you will loss everything in this present time data that is stored in banking sector services .
At point 5 you are wrong that only few people are accepting bitcoin Because only few countries are only which have banned bitcoin and most of the countries have no rules and few have fully legalised bitcoin .
And at end bitcoin is not regulated by anyone that is a cool thing because we can use own money in any way , it is your own duty if you have gold in your house to make it safe .

Very good view at my points. Thats logic. I can use some of them too when someone say Bitcoin is not reliable. Thanks for the response

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:05:31 AM

I doubt it is one of those Illuminati linked or owned things. Bitcoin was meant to be decentralized and as far as I know, the Illuminati are working toward a singular world order.

That's a good point. Yeah New world order through singular world order.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:14:52 AM

Well you are entitled to your opinion, you may feel that bitcoin is an Illuminati scam or what ever. But I feel that bitcoin deserve our respect even thou the history surrounding it is unclear to us now, you might be right or wrong but my question is. What is Illuminati?
What is bitcoin? Do their have any connection or their just exist on their own. What you have listed above has no fact and are all just based on assumptions so let wait and see only time can unravel the secret behind them both.

Yes time will abolish our all doubts. even my post about is there any connection between illuminati and BTC? Smiley
Anyways, as you said time will give us the right answer in future itself meanwhile think logically and act safe..TTY

tutorroma

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:20:14 AM

I don't think bitcoin is a fraud. It has intrinsic value. Now the bitcoin is full of opportunity and full of doubts. We see more and more young people joining the encrypted currency community, which is the symbol of the growth of the bitcoin community.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:23:28 AM

Lol what a thread to start up my day. Honestly, fiat and the banking system is more worthy of receiving such conspiracies given the amount of mysteries and spooky things it contains. As for the above given enumerated statements, some of it are true and the rest are bullshit, especially point #9. The author of those statements seemed confuse about market transactions and bitcoin transactions.

May be. But having this type of conversation still fair and ok right? Then only we can find the truth, 1000 opinions meet each other then 1000 flowers bloom.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: