Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:23:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is an Illuminati Scam?  (Read 1468 times)
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:20:55 PM

I don't think so if it is an illuminati scam, because many of people use it and earn from it, there has a chance that it is a scam of illuminati but i don't know how,
maybe the users will be addicted to Bitcoins. But many of the users get Addicted in it because they earn money by investing in it and just simply buying bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:06:20 PM

Some of the facts are only pluses for bitcoin (decentralization and independence). The collapse of the Internet? Are you seriously? Illuminati ... All this is like a fantasy.
cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:07:15 PM

Illuminati? Wow. That went downhill fast.
synapsisxxx

Activity: 196

Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:08:56 PM

I think it is quite possibly the other way round. Fiat is the economy established by the Illuminati to gain control over the masses. Thats how it definitely has worked thus far!
HitbtcSCAM

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:05:21 PM

The sinners and devil people will not understand about the illuminati.If you are a gay,praying to idols or some other pagan with demons in you you will not have the blessing or option of seeing the truth of how as we close in on the end of the world satan and his governments are slowly imprisoning the world.Like they taught us in church when the people walk away from GOD GOd always make the judgment of allowing satan and his people to enslave the world.Eveyone who support homosex and false religions are the real alqaeda!

For example like how hitbtc.com a fbi company robbed me of my 600k usd and noone says anything,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2217068.0

they rob from many people and nothing happens because it is a scam conspiracy controlled by satans sinners who are blinded by evil spirits.Listen to the reporter in russia who said btc was made by the us CIA.Yes it is all a government scam the computer and the system online is controlled by satan and his us government puppets,

Daniel 12: 10
Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand

Anyone who make fun of people who believe in the illuminatti are in need of exorcism because the demons you have inherited from your family or from doing sin in this life

anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:13:08 PM

I think it is quite possibly the other way round. Fiat is the economy established by the Illuminati to gain control over the masses. Thats how it definitely has worked thus far!

That's the opinion of most of us about this matter, including me  Smiley. Illuminati works in one world order. But Crypto doesn't. it is decentralized,  totally opposite way

wassupcoin

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:31:13 PM

What if illuminati created bitcoin? Anybody know how the elite influence the global economy and how they might cause or atleast easily predict the crashes? How would illuminati go about reaching their goal of one world government? Has anybody noticed how the impending economic collapse goes side by side with the rise of bitcoin?

Now imagine if, illuminati through NSA created bitcoin, they own the federal reserve and the central banks so buying bitcoin and manipulating it's price is no problem for them. They know the biggest economic crash is on it's way. By that time bitcoin will be huge, even more people will switch to cryptocurrencies as their fiat money inflates through the roof just like in venezuela(hell maybe venezuela is a test run for them, seeing as the venezuelan government blames multinational corporations for manipulating venezuelan economy). Then, since illuminati created bitcoin and caused it to become popular by itself pumping up the price and getting all of the world on board with it and helping the price pump even more. They just have to wait for a lot of wealth to be destroyed in the coming economic collapse, then just collapse bitcoin and other cryptos with it, destroying all the wealth the people had transferred into cryptos.

So this would mean that an unimaginably large amount of all wealth in the world would have vanished in a very short period of time, the world would be in chaos just like venezuela is now. This could be the "end of the world" scenario many people have been predicting for a long time. You know how "prepping" has become popular. So like 9/11 this would be huge and would give the elite means to impose their own cryptocurrency perhaps backed by bankers(ripple?) or the US government or whatever. And because of what we saw with bitcoin they could outlaw all other cryptocurrencies so this tragedy could never happen again.

Somebody please tell me im crazy and know nothing of what im writing about here. But to me this seems like the perfect plan for illuminati to take over all the wealth in the world and have their One World Government with their one world currency.

Honestly thinking about this and realizing how it actually could be possible, if we were in illuminati wanting to impose a one world government, wouldn't this be exactly how we could achieve that?

This link explains the NSA connection better:
http://bitcoincrash.news/2017-12-10-evidence-points-to-bitcoin-being-an-nsa-psyop-roll-out-one-world-digital-currency.html

cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:36:06 PM

Of course it is. They want to control the world through bitcoin.
wassupcoin

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:43:39 PM

Also, when the whole world is in the state which venezuela is in right now. It's going to be very easy to reduce human population to their desired 500million.. Honestly all this makes me a bit scared, knowing that it's atleast possible in theory, right?
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

Of course it is. They want to control the world through bitcoin.

How can they control the world BITCOIN. Block Chain technology totally works in opposite way , It is decentralized , so unregulated..

wassupcoin

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:01:32 PM

They don't control the world with bitcoin. They control the price because they have so much money and bitcoin. They get the whole world to invest in bitcoin and then crash it destroying all that wealth for good.(apart from a few smart investors who cashed out before the crash)
Bitcoin wouldn't even be used as a currency in the future, when all the bitcoin has been mined, whos gonna use bitcoin? Whos gonna mine it? Theres many other things that prevent bitcoin from being the currency that we will use. If it's not illuminatis plan, bitcoin will still not be the future, some other coin or probably many other altcoins will be used for different things. Bitcoin was only needed to kickstart the blockchain revolution. Just like anything in this world, bitcoin will die off and will have many successors.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:33:06 AM

They don't control the world with bitcoin. They control the price because they have so much money and bitcoin. They get the whole world to invest in bitcoin and then crash it destroying all that wealth for good.(apart from a few smart investors who cashed out before the crash)
Bitcoin wouldn't even be used as a currency in the future, when all the bitcoin has been mined, whos gonna use bitcoin? Whos gonna mine it? Theres many other things that prevent bitcoin from being the currency that we will use. If it's not illuminatis plan, bitcoin will still not be the future, some other coin or probably many other altcoins will be used for different things. Bitcoin was only needed to kickstart the blockchain revolution. Just like anything in this world, bitcoin will die off and will have many successors.

Ok. lets think in that way, One day bitcoin dies, and another crypto coin take Bitcoin's place. So Illuminati can do the same what they did to BTC, Then again after that coin's death, Illuminati will follow the next coin king. like that they can destroy the trustworthy of BITCOIN right?

diagla

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:34:52 AM

Yeah. Obviously.

Satoshi Nakomoto = inako satomot = inamotto = Illuminati
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:38:52 AM

Yeah. Obviously.

Satoshi Nakomoto = inako satomot = inamotto = Illuminati

NICE TRY... Appreciate.. Wink

diagla

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:07:58 PM

Ok. lets think in that way, One day bitcoin dies, and another crypto coin take Bitcoin's place. So Illuminati can do the same what they did to BTC, Then again after that coin's death, Illuminati will follow the next coin king. like that they can destroy the trustworthy of BITCOIN right?

All coins are controlled by the Illuminati.
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:10:49 PM

I'm tired of this thing. Always associating the so called 'secret society' to anything that is hype. Come on guys, there are so many facts lying around, just pick something that is right.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:42:27 PM

All coins are controlled by the Illuminati.

But almost all coins are decentralized .. Grin how they control them? lol

jakeartuz

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:51:42 PM

I DONT THINK SO BECAUSE BTC IS NOT A COMPANY ITS A CURRENCY
yron51

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:58:04 PM

Its is not, theirs have not a prove of bitcoin is illuminati scam  Angry
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:00:21 PM

If you say bitcoin is illuminati scam than fiat currency is also a scam,it just a currency you need to spend for your daily needs and future investment,i do not by this idea.
Exactly, because I believe that the fiat currency is made by the illuminati. But perhaps bitcoin was created to stop the illuminati's wicked schemes. Added to that statement, the illuminati would not go around creating a digital currency that would help destroy something that they created (fiat currency).
That is why, I strongly believe that bitcoin has nothing to do with the illuminati.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: