Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:57:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will alts crash again ?  (Read 4720 times)
pogpog10

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:27:34 PM

Of course alt coins will crash again. The question should be when instead. This is like a circle that follows the same path.

maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:47:00 AM

Of course alt coins will crash again. The question should be when instead. This is like a circle that follows the same path.

you are right and it is only a matter of time before we can see altcoin will crash again. we have seen this over and over and this is what happens in cryptocurrency world and we cannot deny that. as long as we can prepare our self to face this, I think we can prevent from getting lost and we still can make a profit. maybe it will need a few days later to see the crash happens or it will take more days because no one will know when the crash comes.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
hah

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:07:16 AM

It's a cycle it will crash and raise then crash and raise again. Overall if the project is legit and is actually solving a problem I don't even care if it crash I will buy more.

PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:27:12 AM

It's a cycle it will crash and raise then crash and raise again. Overall if the project is legit and is actually solving a problem I don't even care if it crash I will buy more.

Coins simply do not fall in the price this corresponds to certain events. For example, correction or speculation with bitcoin, which works as an anchor for the rest of the coins
Alerter

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:55:33 AM

Will altcoins crash again ?
Yes. Many times  Grin
javerzky

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 03:37:33 AM

maybe it will crash again.. but  we dont know when..
its about to earn btc for the great timing for the altcoin as the crash happen.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:52:35 AM

some alt-coin may not be good but I think for some excellent alt-coin will not happen

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 03:55:47 AM

I think yes if bitcoin is not stable than altcoins will crash this we have seen in the past.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
bitminton

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:37:19 AM

another fork coming. bitcoin will go up so alt coin will crash again on next week
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 04:41:55 AM

I think there's no crashes going on in Bitcoin or in Altcoins, there's just dumping and massive payouts from cryptocurrency into fiat because of the holiday season.
It's not yet about time that blockchain will crash because blockchain is safe and secure.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:44:04 AM

If you must ask this question, maybe investing in cryptocurrencies isn't for you.  Invest in something less volatile which is practically anything else.  Altcoins as well as bitcoin will always have it's ups and downs.  I see this as buying opportunities and is very normal.  Nothing goes straight up but can go straight down. 
defc0de

Activity: 270

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:48:02 AM

Well I can definitely say it's not a crash but just a healthy correction. They have been setting a new high with each uptrend. The dips are also higher lows, signaling a very bullish pattern. BTC had been sideways for quite a while so alts will definitely enjoy a bull run right now. One of my largest holding in alts currently is DeepOnion. It was just 4USD a few weeks ago and right now doubled in price! It went up with most alts, although it's not that much compared to others as obviously DeepOnion is gaining organic growth. It's still good to see double the price without McAfee's tweet or any other stuff like that lol. You might want to get in into their airdrop and check out how to get more free coins. Yes, you heard me right, DeepOnion is still being given for free, despite of its heavy increase in price in the market. You can check it out here: https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html

Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:30:52 AM

The currency, incl. crypto-currency markets principle is a cycling. This is evidenced by Elliott's wave theory.
It is quite natural that after the take-off there are falling. I don't exclude the possibility that now the markets are approaching that threshold,
when the altcoins quotations decline begins, as it happened in 2017 June-July. Therefore, you need to hedge and fix part of the profit.

gwzz

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:07:16 AM

I think if BTC isn't crash, then alt coins will also not crash.  But up and down is part of the crypto market.
Every day there are unpredictable changes, which is the charm of trading.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:22:06 AM

I think every alt can crash or rise hardly. My opinion is that, the big alt coins like ethereum, ripple, litecoin etc. can continue again their rising in a short time despite a chrash situation. But if weaker ones chrash, I think people have to wait for a pump which sometimes never come.
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:57:48 PM

It can happen in Altcoin also as it happens in Bitcoin. But its market does not remain stable everyday. Yes there  is chance of increasing the margin of Altcoins.
steffi79

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:07:28 AM

If you must ask this question, maybe investing in cryptocurrencies isn't for you.  Invest in something less volatile which is practically anything else.  Altcoins as well as bitcoin will always have it's ups and downs.  I see this as buying opportunities and is very normal.  Nothing goes straight up but can go straight down. 

every moment everything can change for and we cant control it as you are here in this currency all of us may say that this may look worth it why more people are trying to be more practical and also a lot of people may speculate for what will happen next the best thing to have is make some study first cause this is how market works for its movement and nothing may stay in a permanent price.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:25:17 AM

in my own opinion i think altcoins will start to soar high again mid of january next year, for people will start investing again and there will be less cash outs to happen due to the ending of holiday season.
turmalin

Activity: 133

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:20:31 PM

Altcoins will fall after another big growth  Smiley I think at the beginning of the next there will be a small growth of coins, after which the situation of the end of this year may repeat. Sharp rise and fall
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:43:57 PM

It is very good that all prices have corrected before the new year. I think that even more correction was due in fact to start on a healthy trend a kill all silly money that went into alts with ridiculous prices.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: