Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:14:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AssetFun: A Decentralized Token Eco Platform  (Read 2908 times)
AssetFun (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:24:12 AM

These market forecasts, who will do the user or Assetfun? Is it not a prediction managed by the Assetfun system?
The Predict
Users can create different prediction themes on ASSETFUN blockchain, such as blockchain assets, stocks, gold and foreign exchange. ASSETFUN avoids the shortcoming of ‘result manipulation’ in the traditional forecasting market. Consensus mechanism will be adopted to write the fair data of various assets into the blockchain to ensure that the data can not be tampered.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:29:11 AM

Something I do not understand, how exactly will your system work environmentally? What will be connected with the environment? I do not understand how your platform will work. Who can explain to me, please.
Are you saying the eco system?
Users with token can enjoy all the services, products and rights and interests in the shared ecosystem.
By participating in the ASSETFUN blockchain, users can bring rich traffic and resources to enterprises to help them grow. Enterprises benefit from community and can share dividends with community through the ASSETFUN blockchain system, realizing mutual benefits.
You are absolutely right, excellent reasonings. Those users are appreciated in community which not just invest for short term for the purpose of receiving fast profit, and those who really understand for what the project is created and advance and support his interests

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:34:04 AM

if I understand correctly, the Bounty program is already running? How long will it last and when will the tokens be distributed? I'm sure the project has every chance of success in attracting investments.
Yes bounty already running, tokens will be distributed after bounty closed on April 30.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:35:36 AM

Something I do not understand, how exactly will your system work environmentally? What will be connected with the environment? I do not understand how your platform will work. Who can explain to me, please.
Users with token can enjoy all the services, products and rights and interests in the shared ecosystem.
By participating in the ASSETFUN blockchain, users can bring rich traffic and resources to enterprises to help them grow. Enterprises benefit from community and can share dividends with community through the ASSETFUN blockchain system, realizing mutual benefits.
You are absolutely right, excellent reasonings. Those users are appreciated in community which not just invest for short term for the purpose of receiving fast profit, and those who really understand for what the project is created and advance and support his interests
Yes, and that makes the platform's long term running possible, so it is an eco system  Wink
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:25:48 AM

if I understand correctly, the Bounty program is already running? How long will it last and when will the tokens be distributed? I'm sure the project has every chance of success in attracting investments.
Yes bounty already running, tokens will be distributed after bounty closed on April 30.

It is nice to know that assetfun have running bounty now, this will surely help the project to increase its popularity. I will surely join the bounty campaign. Members have enough time to participate in the campaign.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:29:42 AM

These market forecasts, who will do the user or Assetfun? Is it not a prediction managed by the Assetfun system?
The Predict
Users can create different prediction themes on ASSETFUN blockchain, such as blockchain assets, stocks, gold and foreign exchange. ASSETFUN avoids the shortcoming of ‘result manipulation’ in the traditional forecasting market. Consensus mechanism will be adopted to write the fair data of various assets into the blockchain to ensure that the data can not be tampered.

The assetfun project really have a nice feature that others project don't have. This will make the project different from others and this will attract many investors to try and invest in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:37:21 AM

For me, I think the best way to explain it is through short video presentation so that even newbies will understand how the project works and what will be the benefits on using this.

Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:39:23 AM

It is nice to know that assetfun have running bounty now, this will surely help the project to increase its popularity. I will surely join the bounty campaign. Members have enough time to participate in the campaign.

Yeah, it's great that they already have a bounty. Somehow I'm so confused on their signature campagin in which I'm planning to join. I couldn't see any bbcode for their signature. Hopefully my concern may take some actions because I think their must some user want to be part of their signature campaign.
sadness4me

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:41:58 AM

Hi, this is a very potential project, everything is good. I like what you guys are doing. And I hope it will succeed beyond expectations. I am very happy to cooperate with you to help this project succeed.
A multilingual project will always help you find potential customers in their language. It will contribute to your success.
Therefore, I am very honored to cooperate with you. I will give you an excellent translation.
I work very well on my topic. Because, I often respond to comments immediately if I'm online.
In addition, I can also provide translations for video subtitles, image ads, newspapers, press releases.
For me, providing translation and operation for a project is fun and happy.
Please choose me, if you feel I guarantee your requirements.
Best regards.

Reserve Translate Bounty
BitcoinTalk Name: sadness4me
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1718690
Language: Vietnamese
Document for translate: All (ANN, Bounty Thread, WP, Web....)
Previous Translations:
1. Shopiblock
   ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3235818.msg33696399#msg33696399
   Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3235047.msg33681497#msg33681497
   Whitepaper: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdVS1_8bphVRMH3niT8ca_r1z32Gz5RK9vBXFcv38JM3V2STA/viewform
   Press Release: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nzX8zzNADJAwHgwV13QiJ6hDbEuMdf5h/view?usp=sharing
2. Beaxy
   ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3255200.0
3. TuurnT
   AIRDROP Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3256696
   BOUNTY Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3257453
4. Rise Housing
   BOUNTY Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3268207
5. Howdoo
   ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3272888

Eth Address: 0xa2bb4F694cf9b23382DF049D94Cd6F55F6DA0981
Email: phanthekhuongts@gmail.com
Telegram: @thosanthuong

Please PM or email me if you accept.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:56:56 AM

Great, bounty details https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3157473.0
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:59:17 AM

For me, I think the best way to explain it is through short video presentation so that even newbies will understand how the project works and what will be the benefits on using this.
We will make a video when we launch the content creation campaign next month Wink
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:04:12 AM

I fully accept the idea of the project, such ideas contribute to the spread of crypts in the world, but I do not quite understand the lack of more complete information on the team's website.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:24:29 AM

I fully accept the idea of the project, such ideas contribute to the spread of crypts in the world, but I do not quite understand the lack of more complete information on the team's website.
Thank you. But what kind of info are you talking about? The specific explanation of our project is our whitepaper  Wink
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:59:52 AM

I personally think that assetfun will go far than expected as it is on true facts and I think that it is one important factor.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:28:49 AM

An interesting project, but it seems to me that the team does not actively promote the project on the Internet. So in the company of signatures only 1 participant. I think we should give a small reward to the participants of the telegram chat.
This is were the advertisement team will show their talents.But I think development team are now fixing and retouches small issues.Will all new project most show thier difference  between other project in the market.So lets just wait for there next project updates.I am also waiting for their more development for next few days.

Marketing is important especially when a project is in its ICO phase, I think advertising in social media or using google ads won't be that effective anymore. What's best is to get in touch with micro influencers or youtube personalities.
Advertising and Marketing has a very important part to play for a project to succeed. For a project to succeed great Advertising and Marketing l shaped the mind of the potential users and they attract Investors! The development team and Advertising team when work together they will produce a brilliant platform for people to use and it will definitely grow big!
I think that's why they have a marketing and advisory board to handle such matters man I mean is their job to create awareness and stuff and the dev team develop those features and the entire platform
The project lacks that extra punch which makes you believe in the project. They could have explained the project in a better way. So that people know exactly what the team is trying to achive, and help them reach that goal.

Yeah, having no team members profile can really affect when attracting an investors. Because, investors need to know the team so that they will know that they are dealing with the persons. We are talking about an asset here so probably transparency is really a big concerned here.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:32:58 AM

An interesting project, but it seems to me that the team does not actively promote the project on the Internet. So in the company of signatures only 1 participant. I think we should give a small reward to the participants of the telegram chat.
This is were the advertisement team will show their talents.But I think development team are now fixing and retouches small issues.Will all new project most show thier difference  between other project in the market.So lets just wait for there next project updates.I am also waiting for their more development for next few days.

Marketing is important especially when a project is in its ICO phase, I think advertising in social media or using google ads won't be that effective anymore. What's best is to get in touch with micro influencers or youtube personalities.
Advertising and Marketing has a very important part to play for a project to succeed. For a project to succeed great Advertising and Marketing l shaped the mind of the potential users and they attract Investors! The development team and Advertising team when work together they will produce a brilliant platform for people to use and it will definitely grow big!
I think that's why they have a marketing and advisory board to handle such matters man I mean is their job to create awareness and stuff and the dev team develop those features and the entire platform
The project lacks that extra punch which makes you believe in the project. They could have explained the project in a better way. So that people know exactly what the team is trying to achive, and help them reach that goal.

Yeah, having no team members profile can really affect when attracting an investors. Because, investors need to know the team so that they will know that they are dealing with the persons. We are talking about an asset here so probably transparency is really a big concerned here.
I do not believe that large investors will invest in an anonymous team. I need to reconsider the team's views on this issue. Am I right?
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:18:04 PM

Well, nice project about we can creat our tokens easily by platform - AssetFun. But about your bounty campaign, i have suggestion that the manager should put the code at Bounty ANN thread instead of only at website, and one more, why don't have make video and article bounty?

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 12:30:36 PM

I do not believe that large investors will invest in an anonymous team. I need to reconsider the team's views on this issue. Am I right?
Is the team for this project anynomous? That would surely affect this project a bit but even the developer for bitcoins was anynomous so i think that even this can go profitable ahead.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:45:40 PM

A community coin? Doesn't it so risky at the first time? I know a coin which runs by the communities but unexpectedly, the coin has no value even if we wanted to trade it with doge or some low valued coins with 1-10 sats price. Hopefully, this coin won't be like a community coin I mentioned below.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:55:17 PM

A community coin? Doesn't it so risky at the first time? I know a coin which runs by the communities but unexpectedly, the coin has no value even if we wanted to trade it with doge or some low valued coins with 1-10 sats price. Hopefully, this coin won't be like a community coin I mentioned below.
What do you mean by a community coin? Would that coin be only used by the community? I would like to know some more clarification for this as it would really be much more intresting and hope even profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: