Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:00:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AssetFun: A Decentralized Token Eco Platform  (Read 2910 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:11:31 PM

I think that the project is excellent, but the team is good and it will be able to justify my expectations because this project is really good.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:29:01 PM

official website ?
you dont have whitepaper sir ?

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:40:55 PM

Well bounty seems so rewarding right now so I think so me can join now and am looking forward to reading WP soon

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:58:56 PM

official website ?
Are you kidding me? You should read carefully about first post of AssetFun then make comment. About official website of AssetFun : https://assetfun.org/ and your white paper : https://assetfun.org/ASSETFUN_DOCUMENT_V1.1.pdf.. Well hope you have more experience with next time or you will look like spammer Wink

vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:38:22 PM

We have DOUBLED the rewards and expanded the ranking as Jr Member  Grin Grin
This is great news that now ranks can take part, because most new users want to participate, but because of the low rank they are not accepted. But now most people can take part in the bounty program.
Yeah. I want it, very appreciate team when they have seriously about make new bounty for every member to join.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:02:16 PM

I see the company as a generous subscription company, but I do not understand why Junior Members can not participate, I think they can work no worse and pay less for them.

Junior members have much smaller signatures now and can't use any links and due to the whole merit system Junior members are largely just spammers
Ohh that's a bad news I think for Junior members who really have the skill set to perform such given task. Spammers are really annoying but I think it's still a good move for BTCTalk team to implement such rules.
That answers my question why I haven't able to create a link for my signature. I tried some of the codes present on the net but still it didn't work. Now I know why. Anyways, it is just fair for the team to impose this rule in order to protect their integrity too.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:22:30 PM

This is great news that now ranks can take part, because most new users want to participate, but because of the low rank they are not accepted. But now most people can take part in the bounty program.
Yeah. I want it, very appreciate team when they have seriously about make new bounty for every member to join.
this innovation will have a positive impact on the development of the project. We see that the development team is interested in each of their followers and wants as many people as possible to participate in this campaign of generosity.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:12:39 PM

this innovation will have a positive impact on the development of the project. We see that the development team is interested in each of their followers and wants as many people as possible to participate in this campaign of generosity.
In my opinion awards are very underestimated for ICO, as a rule projects at such stages, provide much more nice prizes for participation in bounty campaigns. Here pay promoters a little.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:10:29 PM

official website ?

I thought it is in the first page of this thread but her you are. https://assetfun.org/

They also have a whitepaper https://assetfun.org/ASSETFUN_DOCUMENT_V1.1.pdf
What I am trying to find is the list of team members or developers behind this project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:57:50 PM

I need to know more about this project because this is still new platform. Just being curious, does this project like an ethereum because the platform can also make a token by using the platform?
Ethereum is a platform that anyone can create erc20 token on it, but ethereum won't offer any other services for now.
While ASSETFUN is more than a token creation platform, our goal is to tokenize traditional assets in real world, connecting those assets with blockchain, that is why ASSETFUN is also a token market platform, token market enabling direct exchange among tokens. ASSETFUN, BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE, that it what we want to do.

Ethereum offers creating Erc20 token + creating dApp ! and those features allow to make other things and that's why we see thousand of projects and idea build on ethereum. it's the same service that introduce in your website. Are you comparing this small project to huge project like ethereum while your whitepaper is just few pages with lack of information !
Ethereum is a great project, we should admit it. And yes ethereum can create DAPP, but when i said service, that is true Ethereum for now, did not help any other users or projects to develop their DAPP. ASSETFUN have different concept form Ethereum, what we do, they can do, but what we really want to do is BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE. If you understand.

Ethereum don't do that directly, but they have have documents that guide developer to make DAPP, learn Solidity etc ... when a company wants to develop a dApp they hire developers. you just want to do the role of developer ! on your own blockchain, but who will leave ethereum and other options like Neo Eos Nen ans use AssetFun. In other word give one reason that will make certain company that want to build dApp and issue token use AssetFun. Do you think that professional team of certain company when they have a look at current the whitepaper of AssetFun, they will use it!
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:17:19 PM

It's very nice to see that finally this project is getting its well deserved audience and the recognition in the community.
AssetFun (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:13:19 AM

I need to know more about this project because this is still new platform. Just being curious, does this project like an ethereum because the platform can also make a token by using the platform?
Ethereum is a platform that anyone can create erc20 token on it, but ethereum won't offer any other services for now.
While ASSETFUN is more than a token creation platform, our goal is to tokenize traditional assets in real world, connecting those assets with blockchain, that is why ASSETFUN is also a token market platform, token market enabling direct exchange among tokens. ASSETFUN, BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE, that it what we want to do.

Ethereum offers creating Erc20 token + creating dApp ! and those features allow to make other things and that's why we see thousand of projects and idea build on ethereum. it's the same service that introduce in your website. Are you comparing this small project to huge project like ethereum while your whitepaper is just few pages with lack of information !
Ethereum is a great project, we should admit it. And yes ethereum can create DAPP, but when i said service, that is true Ethereum for now, did not help any other users or projects to develop their DAPP. ASSETFUN have different concept form Ethereum, what we do, they can do, but what we really want to do is BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE. If you understand.

Ethereum don't do that directly, but they have have documents that guide developer to make DAPP, learn Solidity etc ... when a company wants to develop a dApp they hire developers. you just want to do the role of developer ! on your own blockchain, but who will leave ethereum and other options like Neo Eos Nen ans use AssetFun. In other word give one reason that will make certain company that want to build dApp and issue token use AssetFun. Do you think that professional team of certain company when they have a look at current the whitepaper of AssetFun, they will use it!
I am wondering if you understand BAAS. Our goal is to help traditional companies tokenize their assets like shares, interests, product vouchers and points etc and create a platform that realize mutual benefits between users and coin creators (By participating in the ASSETFUN blockchain, users can bring rich traffic and resources to enterprises to help them grow. Enterprises benefit from community and can share dividends with community through the blockchain system). And our source will be opened soon so that the professional team can build the application they want, ASSETFUN blockchain is a public chain. We are just offering more service, whats the conflict?
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:43:15 AM

I see the company as a generous subscription company, but I do not understand why Junior Members can not participate, I think they can work no worse and pay less for them.

Junior members have much smaller signatures now and can't use any links and due to the whole merit system Junior members are largely just spammers
Ohh that's a bad news I think for Junior members who really have the skill set to perform such given task. Spammers are really annoying but I think it's still a good move for BTCTalk team to implement such rules.
That answers my question why I haven't able to create a link for my signature. I tried some of the codes present on the net but still it didn't work. Now I know why. Anyways, it is just fair for the team to impose this rule in order to protect their integrity too.
Hey we have DOUBLE the rewards and expanded the ranking to Jr member  Wink
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:46:21 AM

In my opinion awards are very underestimated for ICO, as a rule projects at such stages, provide much more nice prizes for participation in bounty campaigns. Here pay promoters a little.
ASSETFUN didn't do the ICO and the main net https://assetfun.net/ is already online, we are purely promoting this project through bounties.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:47:40 AM

official website ?
Are you kidding me? You should read carefully about first post of AssetFun then make comment. About official website of AssetFun : https://assetfun.org/ and your white paper : https://assetfun.org/ASSETFUN_DOCUMENT_V1.1.pdf.. Well hope you have more experience with next time or you will look like spammer Wink
Thank you Wink
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:49:18 AM

Well bounty seems so rewarding right now so I think so me can join now and am looking forward to reading WP soon
Yes it is  Wink  Here is the bounty details https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3157473.msg32638289#msg32638289
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:56:02 AM

A community coin? Doesn't it so risky at the first time? I know a coin which runs by the communities but unexpectedly, the coin has no value even if we wanted to trade it with doge or some low valued coins with 1-10 sats price. Hopefully, this coin won't be like a community coin I mentioned below.
AFT is listing on allcoin and bcex
allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:57:16 AM

This ANN looks great, like seriously !
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:00:29 AM

Thanks for the announcement, I think many were delighted also as well as I. I will take, perhaps, part in twitter and I will help to tell about the project thanks to the account. Well, and in general, whether addition of sections in bounty is planned? For example telegram, youtube, article, and so on?
Yes content creation campaign and telegram bounty is planned, should be launched in May. And we have expand the ranking for signature campaign and DOUBLE the rewards.
What do you mean double the rewards? This is getting more interesting I want to review the details of your bounty campaign.

I think it means that the total rewards for bounty campaign already added 100% of the total bounty campaign, so it doubled the tokens that will be divided by all the bounty participants.
Thats actually a great way to attract huge number of people to the campaign, props to the team for doing that. In this way many people can come across the project, thus, it will become very popular.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:07:39 AM

This ANN looks great, like seriously !
Join in our bounty programs! We have DOUBLED the rewards and expanded the ranking to Jr member.

https://assetfun.org/images/aftbounties.jpg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: