Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:41:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] MDL Talent Hub - The trustchain for talent sourcing indsutry  (Read 50692 times)
MDL Talent Hub

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:42:52 AM

Reputation-based partnership
programs with brands
Talents are special. They are above average in skills,
appearance, and personality. People look at them
more often. So why don’t they get a discount on
some products or services for becoming a form of
live advertisement? The higher the talent reputation,
the higher the discount - this is advertisement
sharing.
Many popular people even now receive goods and services with huge discounts, if it is possible and for less top talents, they will be satisfied.
The idea is quite interesting. It will be more interesting to see how it can be realized. Assessments of the talents and abilities of people are often subjective and there may be difficulties.
You can always come up with some common signs. For example, the number of subscribers in the instagram. This does not speak much about talent, but 100% correlates with popularity.
It is an important phenomenon for advertisers to increase the number of people who comment, and it is also a sign for advertisers that the advertising has brought about an increase in sales or popularity.

That's right. That's why we are also going to social media reward system (steemit-like) provided by YOYOW. we are still discussing the tech details with the guys, so there is no official documentation on that matter yet. And that reward system will be linked to reputation as well.
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:05:42 PM

LightFork
This stage is passed, you are right. Now the project team needs to focus on the interests of investors and potential users of the platform to succeed.
For this, the platform is being developed. I think we will see a program for attracting participants with different bonuses and interesting possibilities for new users.

MDL Talent Hub

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:48:22 PM

Interesting project.Please fix WP link in first post.

We are updating it time to time - please follow our telegram to be tuned with the latest updates.
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:27:13 PM

It's great that you partner with YOYOW coin. This should be an interesting project.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:52:35 PM

Here is the scheme for distributing tokens from the WP. Nothing unusual.
Bounty 2.25%
Pre-ITO 5%
Team and advisors options 8.75%
In-platform rewards (time-locked)*9%
Founders (time-locked)15%
Meta-data mining (time-locked)*20%
ITO 40%

I wonder at what time tokens will be locked?
Is there any information about this in the WP?
I'm interested too. Typically, tokens are blocked for a period of one year or three years. How this will be implemented in this project will need to be clarified by developers.
The distribution of tokens is quite common, no one has a critical number, I think the price of the token will be determined by the usual market mechanism and the success of the platform.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:15:25 PM

I wonder at what time tokens will be locked?
Is there any information about this in the WP?
I'm interested too. Typically, tokens are blocked for a period of one year or three years. How this will be implemented in this project will need to be clarified by developers.
Even if they are frozen for only a year, then this will be a sufficient period for the project to fully work, and the demand for tokens has grown enough to absorb defrozen tokens.
I just want to clarify this point from a technical point of view. I do not see any problem here. In any case, if the project is successful, then we think of a minimum of x10 growth, and in this version of the events, the tokens will be absorbed by the market easily.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:28:16 PM

programs with brands
sharing.
Many popular people even now receive goods and services with huge discounts, if it is possible and for less top talents, they will be satisfied.
The idea is quite interesting. It will be more interesting to see how it can be realized. Assessments of the talents and abilities of people are often subjective and there may be difficulties.
You can always come up with some common signs. For example, the number of subscribers in the instagram. This does not speak much about talent, but 100% correlates with popularity.
If you conduct an audit of subscribers to weed out fake ones, then yes, this is a good indicator. I do not know whether it is possible to realize this everywhere - to separate real popularity caused by the public interest from advertising.

Rosa bella

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:29:41 PM

The human resources market is developing. It's good that such platforms appear
Hope the project will be put into practice, very good
spitfire1337

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:31:14 PM

https://icoholder.com/en/mdl-talent-hub-17379
It seems to me that if the team increases their activity, the assessment will be close to the maximum. Excellent result.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:44:28 PM

LightFork
This stage is passed, you are right. Now the project team needs to focus on the interests of investors and potential users of the platform to succeed.
For this, the platform is being developed. I think we will see a program for attracting participants with different bonuses and interesting possibilities for new users.
It is obvious. Any platform without users makes little sense. I'm wondering which methods of moetization will be used by the project.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:54:27 PM

I wonder what market mechanism will determine the price of renting suits, equipment, etc.

ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:07:41 PM

I wonder what market mechanism will determine the price of renting suits, equipment, etc.
If several people claim for one thing, then as always in such cases it is best to hold an auction.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:21:47 PM

programs with brands
sharing.
If you conduct an audit of subscribers to weed out fake ones, then yes, this is a good indicator. I do not know whether it is possible to realize this everywhere - to separate real popularity caused by the public interest from advertising.
Maybe the platform will have its own evaluation mechanism. Or a system using live experts, because each case is individual and it must be considered individually.
Gamblet

Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:06:41 AM

Talents market its cool.I hope it will create a lot of strong teams.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:58:03 AM

If several people claim for one thing, then as always in such cases it is best to hold an auction.
Taking into account that the history of transactions will be maintained in the blockchain, it will be possible to anticipate the price in advance and set the auction price (for the start of trading) and BIN price.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:17:16 AM

It seems to me that if the team increases their activity, the assessment will be close to the maximum. Excellent result.
Thank you for sharing, interesting information. I like the evaluation algorithm used by this tracker. I think the assessment is very objective, and the team's activity should be applied first of all in the production of the product.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:36:27 AM

Here's the score from another ICO tracker: https://icorating.com/ico/mdl-life/
It is a pity that there is no analytical part and the evaluation consists of only two parameters.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:56:34 AM

Maybe the platform will have its own evaluation mechanism. Or a system using live experts, because each case is individual and it must be considered individually.
A system of living experts looks very promising, perhaps it will be introduced in one way or another. The project itself is very flexible and involves many features.

Gamblet

Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:36:13 AM

Really high marks for all project qualities except activity. I wonder what is meant by the word "activity"? Advertising? So for this purpose, ICO is conducted.
Can the activity be participation in conferences and meetups?
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:03:47 PM

Really high marks for all project qualities except activity. I wonder what is meant by the word "activity"? Advertising? So for this purpose, ICO is conducted.
Can the activity be participation in conferences and meetups?
Maybe, but I do not think that this is really an adequate indicator of the quality of the project. The most important thing is that the team was engaged in the development of the platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: