Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:29:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta has bn hacked  (Read 1718 times)
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:44:16 AM

I think when the address bar shows right address with https enable, it is safe to use.
How is it possible? Does the fake site use the same url under https protocol?
Is it more safe to use etherdelta ip address?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:11:36 AM

I had tokens I hope they will be OK , during the attack on the website I did not go
Darwin02

Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:05:10 AM

It was a phising attack ? What really happen there? I saw a 250K lost on ETH funds.

Someone hacked their DNS and put up a phishing site on the real domain. Only people who use ED by entering their private keys have been affected.

If anyone needs help in transferring their funds out of EtherDelta while the site is compromised then I would recommend joining the Ethereum Blue telegram group:

https://t.co/RoxhCbc3ku

The admins and members have made it their mission to help every single person who needs help getting funds out of EtherDelta and they have a pinned message which gives step-by-step info with diagrams and annotations.

They have a beta release of their BLUE chrome extension which would have protected people from this phishing attack but you don't have to be a user to join their Telegram and benefit from the free help and advice they are offering to EtherDelta users.

I joined the group, and it was very heping... I followed steps to take my funds on ED and it's done... I'm safe for now... I wonder if I'll use ED to trade again in the future..
for a while it is better to trade at other exchange.its still risky now for trading on etherdelta.maybe people got scammed by this attack.wait for official announcement from etherdelta for trade there.
I am now back to use etherdeata but only in one wallet right now. i dont want to experience the same panic that happen last day. i will make sure all of my fund there is i can afford to lose even if there will be breach happen again .

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:20:01 AM

actually nothing happen to you if you not logged in to etherdelta after hackers attack .according to officilal announcement of etherdelta hacker get in to DNS server of ed and converted original etherdelta url to other site.if you logged in to your etherdelta account and given your private keys after hackers attack you may be at high risk of lost your fund from myetherwallet.if you are a victim highly recommend to make another mew account and transfer your funds as soon as possible.according to sourses your metamask wallet is safe.if you not logged in to your eterdelta during that period you dont have to worry or get panic.just wait till all these restored and official announcement.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
rafzalan

Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:33:30 AM

actually nothing happen to you if you not logged in to etherdelta after hackers attack .according to officilal announcement of etherdelta hacker get in to DNS server of ed and converted original etherdelta url to other site.if you logged in to your etherdelta account and given your private keys after hackers attack you may be at high risk of lost your fund from myetherwallet.if you are a victim highly recommend to make another mew account and transfer your funds as soon as possible.according to sourses your metamask wallet is safe.if you not logged in to your eterdelta during that period you dont have to worry or get panic.just wait till all these restored and official announcement.
Anyone know the exact period?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:51:59 AM

I am very sad. It seemed to me that a decentralized exchange would guarantee that my coins were fully protected. But scammers turned out to be very smart

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
Psalmy2cute (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:01:44 PM

ETHERDELTA IS BACK ONLINE....I KNOW ALOT OF YOU ARE GOING TO SAY IM DONE USING THAT EXCHANGE ... BUT YOU'LL USE IT ANYWAY.  THERES NO OTHER ALTERNATIVE... WHEN IT COMES TO ERC20
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:05:48 PM

Hacked yesterday now its back. everyone can use it now.

Nukleo

Activity: 425

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:43:22 PM

Tell me, is there another website that can be a substitute for Etherdelta?
KingKrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:44:44 PM

If what you say it's true, it means that a decentralized exchange has been hacked. Do you realize how this will impact the blockchain world? Expect insecurity to rise. :|
ikicha

Activity: 788

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:46:27 PM

I Think this is not hacked, but DNS massive attack ( i dont know what )
Now, Etherdelta is back, i hope this situation can be normally and dev fix bug issue
Dont put your Private Key to others phising link, beware
Hafas Rama

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:53:57 PM

I was also surprised by the news from etherdelta, I also had time to panic and pull my coins in etherdelta.
but hopefully this is not a big deal for etherdelta and I hope the team can also handle it quickly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:11:29 PM

Ether Delta has been hacked by the scammer. Some people invest to get a profit but some are stealing. So sad to know that kind of issue.
they are just around the corner always finding ways to grab the opportunity and etherdelta gives them that, now we really can't
rely anything online, hope it will be resolved right away and some plan has been done to compensate those victims.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:22:00 PM

website is working fine now https://etherdelta.com its slow but fine. and save , I never give my private key to this website i use meta mask Ethereum based google chrome extension. When this website was down i was searching for alternate website like etherdelta , and i was shocked no website found and i feel sad because i was hurry to buy that token. I got my ethereum balance back..
Any idea about FLIXX-ETH , Max price for this token

Kindly close this thread now Avoid spam
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:23:33 PM

This is getting worst,a lot of exchanges are being hacked its so alarming to the users who gives trust to these exchanges,where to go now?

Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:52:52 PM

You can have a look at Radar Relay. It’s much more limited in terms of coins listed but seems to be the next big (decentralised) thing in terms of exchanges.

sandy14350

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:54:10 PM

bad days for crypto world ... many people are getting effected with these technological upgraded bad groups.... these people loosing enire life savings of many people and breaking the trust of newbies who entering into crypto world
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:41:33 PM

No. They sniffed this tech and will not let that thought go, regardless of a crash. It’s too potent for people to just walk away from. And I suspect the new ATH will come sooner than most think. The cat is out of the bag.

nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:43:21 PM

They are back already all is good,but be cautious with your holdings use etherdelta when you only need to dump your tokens,do not use it as a wallet.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:45:48 PM

Etherdelta is ok now and they're back for business. Sometimes Cryptocurrencies were attacked but they're not remain broken because they have developers and everytime there's an attack they will fix it as soon as possible.
Etherdelta isn't that special that it is exempted on hacking and attacks because some commercial and top Cryptocurrencies do like Bittrex and binance so that's ok, the best part is they're back on business.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: