Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:33:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find coins with potential  (Read 1375 times)
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:58:48 AM

Finding coins or alternative coins with potential will entail you do a lot of research and making sure they are legit. There are a lot of coins being produced nowadays, however, looking for it's potential if it's ICO will be successful or not is a really big thing to consider. To see a coin's potential, it will be helpful to always read in the forums like bitcoin. You can also check on the coinmarketcap whether if it's an active coin or not. Potential coins are also active in making sure it is being shared to others through telegram for example. There are quite a lot of followers and it is being pushed by those who believe in it.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:02:19 AM

When I heard someone recommend the coin, I go research it.
I have a list of checked coins.
From my lesson learned, you should stick to some coins (you do well research) and have faith in it. It should be better than chasing coins by coins.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:07:28 AM

I think I have a listvof checked coins and I go research it and have a faith in it.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:10:47 AM

The best way to find coins with potential is to find the nice project and developer, and best team that can improve the project. Research the coin market cap their are a lot of coin that has a potential.

krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:13:47 AM

haha... it depends on your knowledge. There are many source to research and discuss, projects website, telegram, facebook, twitter, reddit, bitcointalk,... But actually, i think the best way is that you could to connect the team to ask them about their coins and you can give right decision

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
TheFinchster

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:51:28 PM

Several new coins added to site today!!!!

newborncryptocoin.com

Finchster
Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:28:47 PM

The advent of Bitcoin and its stellar rise over the last few years has investors pouring their money into cryptocurrencies by the millions. But I think that you shouldn’t focus on the price of a cryptocurrency, but rather at the potential market cap. The market cap is simply the total supply of the coins multiplied by the price of the coin. So, don’t go with the price but go with the demand and technology. Right now Ethereum is the best and if you invest or trade using Ethereum, you can make some good profits.
TheFinchster

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:40:49 PM

bump
freakslot

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:46:40 PM

good potential coin will be at the hearing and around it there is a strong buzz and demand. The project should be good advertising for promotion, strong team, well the idea!
Prodigye

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:52:35 PM

Use cryptomarketcap it is the go to site, find gainers and losers on trending with high volume and research coins from there.
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:58:47 PM

Its requires a lot of researching pick the coins which has existing product that is usefull to the real world,plus pick ones with cheap prices if you want to invest small and earn big start with the coins with prices less than a dollar,the coin must have a good technology and developers,and most important has good partners.
agreed theres a lot of things to consider,price,technology and most important the developer team.
Hmm of course, but even if developers want to be anonymous it doesn't seem that it's bad, they still can be very skilful. On the other a lot of people don't like anonymous groups. I would say technology is the same important as developers. If you have bad technology or developers you probably choose a bad coin
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:39:50 PM

We need to study and analyze the project and its developers carefully.
Listen and collect different opinions and make your own decision with your head then only .
titusha

Activity: 246
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 09:44:14 PM

The best way to find coins with potential is to find the nice project and developer, and best team that can improve the project. Research the coin market cap their are a lot of coin that has a potential.
I am of the same opinion.
It is very difficult to foresee what will be the growth of the coin. But if the project uses a really cool technology and you believe in it, there are more chances.
I still pay attention to the team, the country and capitalization.
Dvach

Activity: 111
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:51:04 PM

I would like to know this as well. I'm checking all available information about the ICO, development team, idea of the product, what issues will be solved by this product. But it is definitely not enough, a huge research must be done. I also had a thoughts to analyse all ICO's, which raised greatly, but on the moment I don't have time for that.
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:46:06 PM

First of all, I think finding a coin which have a really good potential for the future is a really hard thing. Of course you can get some ideas with searching about the coins, but I think it is mostly about luck.

s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:03:55 PM

in finding coins with potential you only need to do is to observe it's movement if this coin moves faster and increasing that is the one coin who has a potential and it you have a money buy that coin and stock many of it and just hold it until it's price gets it peak. It is a good opportunity for you to invest more and earn a lot of money in just few day or few hours, enjoy a passive earning.
EMV

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:14:24 PM

The cryptocurrency which can be bought today very cheap, but that in few months it brought thousands of percent of profit is necessary?

All cryptocurrencies can be divided on capitalization into the first, second and third echelons. The first are most popular and expensive coins, the second – children inexpensive, but promising and already approaching the first. The third – malyshnya, often they are called by microcaps.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:17:14 PM

in finding coins with potential you only need to do is to observe it's movement if this coin moves faster and increasing that is the one coin who has a potential and it you have a money buy that coin and stock many of it and just hold it until it's price gets it peak. It is a good opportunity for you to invest more and earn a lot of money in just few day or few hours, enjoy a passive earning.

You can observe the new coin comes to the market you can check those in coinmarketcap but if you read in the announcement thread what is project looking for in future have to know first. Of you understand in that alone you may invest best project and in future you will be able to get the good value for the coins you invested.
If you directly want to invest on the market your strategy will works better in that time.
drfugazi

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:48:51 PM

You can see the value of every coins in each exchanging site so that you can do it yourself and judge what coins has potential
Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:52:09 PM

easy way to know the coins have a lot of potental is by read carefully their whitepaper my friends,
and the features from the coins,,
for example waves, that have decentralized exchange inside and token creations services also others features under developments

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: