Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:36:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★  (Read 14226 times)
Shortcake

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:47:46 AM

Keep cool.
I got my coins already and my mate got it yesterday. The swap is proccessed in the order you filled the swap form. Afterwards the missed bounty is also sent. Just have a tea. As you can see (http://sub1x.mn.zone/) already 215 nodes are running on the new chain.

regards
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vrana

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:48:27 PM

Dev,

Just need clarification. This is second swap and first swap was few months ago. I have swapped few months ago.
And this is second swap I have to swap again. My old wallet is SUB1X Core version v1.0.0.8-Release  and I have installed new wallet zSub1x Core version v1.1.1.0-unk.

So I need to swap my SUB1X from (old wallet is SUB1X Core version v1.0.0.8-Release)  to new wallet address (Sub1x Core version v1.1.1.0-unk).

Am I right ?

I'm not a Dev but yes, that's right, we are moving to a new chain, you correctly described the instruction to the action. I hope that all difficulties have been overcome...

Thanks for reply, I have sent coins for swap.

Dev Please help,

I have not received coins after swap.

I am very disappointed with with this swap. Sent swap on 18th, but till now I have not received any swap coin in my new wallet. No reply/response from dev team on any channel i.e. discord ,email or telegram.

"HI dev,

I have sent coin for swap on 18th Feb, but  I have not received swapped coin till now.
Here are my details :-

My Old Sub1x Sending Address : SSCgGhuvoYJyVRCFYjuEG6snZTSPA4sXXN
Sub1x Sent to : SjTEkUSvwmePHrEL4ZZFQanXhypbBNxYEB
Transaction ID: 72b22a2dfaebb9478c00d38e28870322a0db091ae9139ceb933de19fdf11064a
Debit: -9.31657786 SUB1X

My new zSub1x Receiving Address : ZSXFtCJFCBF1Jt5xxy94vNwEHJ14bQbaq9

Kindly help."
TherealUlf

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:40:30 PM

How to stake/mint with the zSUB1X wallet? I received my coins 28.02.2018 and it has more then 5000 confirmations but it doesn't seem to start staking/minting. What's wrong?
restart wallet. If it does not help, then in the config file you need to register staking=1
I was already forced to restart the wallet, nothing changed since then. This is how it looks like for days:

Says: "Staking not active"

Have you tried opening port 5721 (The old wallet used port 43172).
This would be the first wallet I need to open a port or do a port forward to in order to stake. That would be a bad program design. Why would I need open incoming ports if there are master nodes? There should be something in the logs if the wallet needed open ports that it doesn't have? I will have a look.
Maybe the developer could provide an updated instruction for staking with the new wallet (I don't even understand the separation of zSUB1X and Sub1x, do I own old Sub1x coins in the new wallet?). In the old wallet it worked out of the box.

Was just throwing it out there as something to try. Should have said just check firewall. 
Just restarted and after some time it worked. First I unlocked the wallet without setting the checkmark to only unlock for staking and anonymisation (easy to forget because it's not checked by default). After this I locked and unlocked again setting the checkmark this time and after this, it worked. Maybe the checkbox is not correctly wired up leading to no staking if not checked.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:48:08 AM

Some statistics for information:
Masternode gives every 3.5 hours to 0.04 coins (ROI 600%). With POS arrives every 2 hours to 0.00998960 coins (ROI 150%). It turns out that the masternode is more profitable than the POS in 4 times!
n0rd

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:28:14 AM

Cannot wait for Sub1x to hit the exchange again. It will be interesting to see what the market will do.
wgq1981

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:23:00 PM

It is hoped that the project will do a good job in the function of the wallet. Because I lost the coin in the other project, the coin didn't come back, it was very depressed.
Guardsman

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:18:00 PM

Cannot wait for Sub1x to hit the exchange again. It will be interesting to see what the market will do.
now the coin has very good profitability indicators, in order to attract a lot of attention to itself. Let's hope that after the release on the stock exchange, a powerful pump is waiting for us !!!
n0rd

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:02:17 PM

now the coin has very good profitability indicators, in order to attract a lot of attention to itself. Let's hope that after the release on the stock exchange, a powerful pump is waiting for us !!!

And hopefully not a powerful dump :/
Lydian

Activity: 1638
Merit: 686

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:33:49 PM

Datum: 19.02.2018 13:15
An: Submit Swap SfPqcWWEVR5MpngE2CoZBtSp3FqhMCYeeP
Belastung: -3.18550000 SUB1X
Transaktionsgebühr: -0.00001920 SUB1X
Nettobetrag: -3.18551920 SUB1X
Transaktions-ID: 988b3125dee92941bb9618351e2f7d86a9f101b732c252ad9b7d5b3be5734c7d

When can I expect my new coins? Is there a list somewhere, when and which coins have already been transferred?

My new Sub1X Address: ZXp1osE29fsr6RcUvQix7KGqXVvoRono6e
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

OMG finally... I got my coins days ago.. but between such a hectic weekend at work and everything I've now got my new masternode setup, and its showing green on the list and ive received my first masternode reward.

Staking is working great too for my extra coins...

Starting to see some light at the end of this tunnel Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:39:45 PM

Thanks to Willdono I finally received the swapped coins. Thanks.

Are there instructions to start the MN on Ubuntu 16 ?
ligor

Activity: 1246
Merit: 138

Hodl DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 06:54:59 PM

Thanks to Willdono I finally received the swapped coins. Thanks.

Are there instructions to start the MN on Ubuntu 16 ?

Just a reprint from Telegram:

####Start with Ubuntu 16.04
#### Search and replace <username> with your username for easier copy/paste

##Change root password
passwd
<Enter new root password>

adduser <username>
<follow prompts>

usermod -aG sudo <username>

su - <username>

sudo apt update
sudo apt upgrade -y

sudo apt-get install -y build-essential libtool autotools-dev autoconf pkg-config libssl-dev libboost-all-dev libzmq5 libevent-pthreads. git ufw nano

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install -y libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev libminiupnpc-dev

##### If you need need a swap:
##### You NEED a swap if you only have 1G RAM
sudo fallocate -l 2G /swapfile
sudo chmod 600 /swapfile
sudo mkswap /swapfile
sudo swapon /swapfile
echo "/swapfile none swap sw 0 0" | sudo tee -a /etc/fstab
echo "vm.swappiness=10" | sudo tee -a /etc/sysctl.conf

git clone https://github.com/SuB1X-Coin/zSub1x
cd zSub1x
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
strip src/zsub1x{d,-cli,-tx}
cp src/zsub1x{d,-cli,-tx} ~
cd

mkdir .zsub1x
nano .zsub1x/zsub1x.conf

########## Paste and edit below into the file
rpcuser=<randomname>
rpcpassword=<randompassword>
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
port=5721
logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256
masternode=1
externalip=<IP address of VPS>
masternodeprivkey=<masternode genkey results>
######### Save and exit

./zsub1xd -daemon

sudo ufw limit ssh
sudo ufw allow 5721
sudo ufw logging on
sudo ufw enable

crontab -e
####### Paste the following line at the bottom and save
@reboot ~/sub1xd -daemon

####### Note the following commands should work in Ubuntu but may not work in other distros
####### Some distros comment out these lines.  Running both lines should work for either case.
####### Everyone should disable root SSH logins
sudo sed -i 's/#PermitRootLogin yes/PermitRootLogin no/' /etc/ssh/sshd_config
sudo sed -i 's/PermitRootLogin yes/PermitRootLogin no/' /etc/ssh/sshd_config

####### ONLY run this line if you have installed an SSH public key on the server

sudo sed -i 's/#PasswordAuthentication yes/#PasswordAuthentication no/' /etc/ssh/sshd_config
sudo sed -i 's/PasswordAuthentication yes/PasswordAuthentication no/' /etc/ssh/sshd_config
####### Enable the changes you just made to SSH daemon
sudo service sshd restart

Klaud07

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:37:03 PM

Perhaps someone will be interested...

In the telegram there is a guy who launched 4 nodes on one Linux server and said that this is not the limit.

But you need to rent additional static IP addresses
n0rd

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:34:48 AM

Perhaps someone will be interested...

In the telegram there is a guy who launched 4 nodes on one Linux server and said that this is not the limit.

But you need to rent additional static IP addresses

Nice.

Guardsman

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:14:17 AM

I want to contact the developer, as I'm sure he is reading this forum. Why do we have such a weak marketing? I understand that you do not have enough time for everything, but you could either run a bounty, subscribe, conduct some kind of marketing action. Was at the very beginning, last year the Airdrop, but this is not enough. We need to do something. Nobody knows about the project. No time to do it yourself - hire people for it. We decided to solve technical problems, we need to move on to marketing. This is an integral part of modern business. Sometimes there are dummy projects, but everyone knows about all of them and everyone says, and SUB1X has its own chip, but nobody knows about the project. I do not consider several hundred investors, holders of the nodes. It is necessary to allocate time and start developing a marketing strategy. Twitter, Facebook - the project is empty ... this is not an allowable luxury.
n0rd

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:14:06 AM

I want to contact the developer, as I'm sure he is reading this forum. Why do we have such a weak marketing? I understand that you do not have enough time for everything, but you could either run a bounty, subscribe, conduct some kind of marketing action. Was at the very beginning, last year the Airdrop, but this is not enough. We need to do something. Nobody knows about the project. No time to do it yourself - hire people for it. We decided to solve technical problems, we need to move on to marketing. This is an integral part of modern business. Sometimes there are dummy projects, but everyone knows about all of them and everyone says, and SUB1X has its own chip, but nobody knows about the project. I do not consider several hundred investors, holders of the nodes. It is necessary to allocate time and start developing a marketing strategy. Twitter, Facebook - the project is empty ... this is not an allowable luxury.

This is in the works. We are waiting for the block explorer and Website to go live. How do you want to start a marketing campaign if people cannot even go to a website.
Willdono already requested people interested in helping out with marketing etc. in the Telegram group.
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:20:43 AM

For those that maybe have the same problem, I have been able to successfully start the Masternode via the debug command line, as in the wallet it was giving IP unreachable
BidiPass

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:24:53 AM

how do i setup nodes ?
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:14:26 PM

Is there a block explorer for the new version zSUB1X?

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:31:46 AM

it seems to me that first of all it will be necessary to solve internal problems, I have not yet received my coins from the swap, I kept my coins from the first day, the first swap was successful for me, but now they decided to save on me? and how I see I'm not the only one .. what marketing can I talk about, how can I now advise people to buy these coins, and what to expect tomorrow?
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2624879.msg31605022#msg31605022

I really do not understand what is happening, why the developers are silent, I have a very unpleasant feeling that I was deceived
if the developers boldly stated that the swap was finished and all the coins are distributed, I will have the right to announce that this is a scam, but they just keep silent ... do they delay the time?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: