Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:47:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elixir (ELIX) Low cap better than Salt Next X 100 - X 1 000  (Read 4077 times)
Ckjnow

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:07:07 PM

This coin with great potential and a great team. More and more investors are showing interest in this project.

Indeed it is. But IMO it is a longterm investment. That`s why a lot of investors will be disapointed when those wild price speculations doesn't occur.
But the price does not necessarily reflect the quality of the project. Wink

HODL

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dbrouwer

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:40:10 PM

When are you guys expecting the next pump? Will there be an roadmap release soon? Huh
Olishka (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:46:10 AM

I think will grow gradually

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
1r0n1c

Activity: 1041
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:09:24 AM

In my opinion, Elixir is the next x1000, Elixir has a very strong team, a great community and a promising project. The micro-credit with the smart contract and blockchain tech is a interesting idea because it is almost impossible to deceive the system, Elixir has a lot of competitors but the Elixir team is great so I think the price will increase in the near future and the marketcap remains very low compare to other competitors.

I'm sure of Elixir will be one of bests coins on 2018.

I can see it at $30 at Q2, easy.

Dude, you are narrow-minded eh?? I guess you are American??
These threads are full with unqualified comments like "it will easily go x20, x30, x40, x50 etc..."
can´t read These noob comments anymore, so tired of it
KarmannGhia

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:10:45 AM

How many people in the team, only 2 on the website?
cetje

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:37:33 AM

In my opinion, Elixir is the next x1000, Elixir has a very strong team, a great community and a promising project. The micro-credit with the smart contract and blockchain tech is a interesting idea because it is almost impossible to deceive the system, Elixir has a lot of competitors but the Elixir team is great so I think the price will increase in the near future and the marketcap remains very low compare to other competitors.

These threads are full with unqualified comments like "it will easily go x20, x30, x40, x50 etc..."

Most of them just buy the coin for their rapid gains. The cryptocommunity has sickened with al the 'new money'.

Anyways, I bought Elix at 0.06 dollar and I will continue to hodl as I believe in the continued healthy growth of the token...
I like the idea, the professional (though small) team. They have a lot of good ideas and will hire new people, but you need patience... Something most of us don't have
mrdeadhead91

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:45:32 AM

How many people in the team, only 2 on the website?
only two for now, but they are going to hire more people very shortly.
1r0n1c

Activity: 1041
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:26:34 AM

Most of them just buy the coin for their rapid gains. The cryptocommunity has sickened with al the 'new money'.

Anyways, I bought Elix at 0.06 dollar and I will continue to hodl as I believe in the continued healthy growth of the token...
I like the idea, the professional (though small) team. They have a lot of good ideas and will hire new people, but you need patience... Something most of us don't have

at least you spent time to study this project. Don´t get me wrong, I also believe that space of growth is still existing.
But these unqualified comments simply suck!!! without any references/ quotes or declarations WHY it should moon that high...
But yeah, thats the difference between Germans and Americans (I'm pretty sure that this freak is from America) Wink

thomascr9695

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

OPQ

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:30:23 AM

At the begin of 2019 this will be your face when looking a ELIXIR again:  Shocked

OPACITY
Olishka (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:42:29 PM

At the begin of 2019 this will be your face when looking a ELIXIR again:  Shocked

He will do this face well before !  Grin

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
iwillhodl

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:44:47 PM

we are already after despair  Wink

● ⚫ GIFcoin.io ⚫ ●
Gambling Investment Fund (http://gifcoin.io)
Working business ✔ 80% of net profit shared with Holders ✔
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:12:27 AM

As someone who own a lot of Elix , I hope it will do an x100 ! The marketcap is very low so I think everything is still possible, the devs are really hard working and keep releasing update  Wink

So many people talking about elixir so i think if it has big supporters in the back then i have no doubt it will be to the moon.
The project can build community trust if they work based on roadmap.
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:32:13 AM

It's very sad to see the price going down like this I thought we will go to something like 20$ per coin but I guess too many people have weak hands

SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:55:06 AM

When are you guys expecting the next pump? Will there be an roadmap release soon? Huh

road map is on the website. next pump? this isn't a PnD - the market will decide how much Elix is worth, just HODL for 5-12 months like you would hold a stock and you will be in the green.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Olishka (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:26:00 AM

Correction is natural. Will go up again soon and will go higher

Olishka (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:09:29 PM

Kucoin market fud will be over soon

BMG86

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:01:13 AM

Elixir has has one neck of a month. It was overdue for a correction. Hopefully the price is starting to stabilize and the price will go up again soon.
uDwcHYO

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:07:13 AM

correction goes smoothly, it's a good sign

zzz
Olishka (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:38:07 PM

correction goes smoothly, it's a good sign

Overall crypto market is having a correction.. But I see this correction  as  a préparation for a new Waves towards  $5

SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:41:39 PM

"We also hope to provide this global lending system for institutional usage as well. While the advocation and calling
for all financial institutions to be decentralized is growing, it is unrealistic to think that they will
go away in a short period of time. Therefore, Elixir will be at the forefront in providing both
decentralized platforms for P2P lending, as well as allowing larger institutions to utilize the
technology we have created, as well as allow people to lend and borrow using decentralized
technology."

From the White Paper. ---> when this happens, moon time.

example: Construction/Real Estate business needs a 1Million dollar loan for new townhouses their building. Bank offers them 2% interest on the loan. Elixir, which is decentralized can offer a lower rate, lets say 1.8%.

example 2: bank needs a loan, other banks and governments offer an interest rate, but Elixir swoops in with the deal because its decentralized and isn't affected by monetary policy.

eventually Elixir could become a decentralized bank of some sorts

can't believe so many people are sleeping on this coin

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: