Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:06:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💬 ADAMANT Messenger — ETH/BTC/etc. in-chat payments, open source and secure  (Read 47145 times)
Brushan

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:51:29 PM

Adamant looks so promising. I am sure that this messenger will be needed. I heard that many countries all over the world are blocking many popular messengers. It could become a nice alternative.
Maybe you are right. Besides, blockchain is supposed to improve this system. It will be great I think. I hope developers have enough experience to achieve all of their goals.
Time will show what they capable of. This messenger will find its place on the market. The main reason is the anonymity. Everyone wants to keep their messages private.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:57:57 PM

Adamant looks so promising. I am sure that this messenger will be needed. I heard that many countries all over the world are blocking many popular messengers. It could become a nice alternative.
Maybe you are right. Besides, blockchain is supposed to improve this system. It will be great I think. I hope developers have enough experience to achieve all of their goals.
Time will show what they capable of. This messenger will find its place on the market. The main reason is the anonymity. Everyone wants to keep their messages private.
Yep, I am convinced that most popular messengers are followed by different security forces. I think it is a violation of human rights. It is not just fair.
Brushan

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:02:20 AM

Yep, I am convinced that most popular messengers are followed by different security forces. I think it is a violation of human rights. It is not just fair.
It is a big problem, but those organizations will find thousands of reasons why they should continue their activity no matter how fair it is. I am sure that people still have right to their privacy.
Tobius

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:07:24 AM

It is a big problem, but those organizations will find thousands of reasons why they should continue their activity no matter how fair it is. I am sure that people still have right to their privacy.
They have, but no one cares about it. So, I consider that we should resolve it by ourselves. Adamant could help us with this problem I think. Anonymity is a very important advantage of this messengers for most of the users.
Brushan

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:12:46 AM

They have, but no one cares about it. So, I consider that we should resolve it by ourselves. Adamant could help us with this problem I think. Anonymity is a very important advantage of this messengers for most of the users.
I hope this possibility will be used for communication and fair dealing. Developers designed perfect conditions for users. I predict that this project will be successful.
Tobius

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:17:10 AM

I hope this possibility will be used for communication and fair dealing. Developers designed perfect conditions for users. I predict that this project will be successful.
It is so nice that you are sure about it. So, I have a question now for you to answer. Have you already bought some adamant tokens?
Brushan

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:22:14 AM

It is so nice that you are sure about it. So, I have a question now for you to answer. Have you already bought some adamant tokens?
Of course, I’ve bought. This purchase gives me many benefits. You need to think about it too. It is a good investment. Anyway, the project has a high-speed pace of development and sales up. You need to be a little faster.
Tobius

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:27:15 AM

Of course, I’ve bought. This purchase gives me many benefits. You need to think about it too. It is a good investment. Anyway, the project has a high-speed pace of development and sales up. You need to be a little faster.
Maybe it will be a profitable decision and I couldn’t waist this chance. I really like this project and I believe in this idea. I am a meticulous person, but adamant is one of my favorite crypto projects.
adamant.im (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 54

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 10:00:49 AM

Buy ADAMANT tokens right now — the best price at the ICO stage: https://adamant.im/ico/. Every month you’ll get free 5% tokens. ADAMANT Grows!

💬 ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●   Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger   ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
Trusted and Open source ● Integrated payments ● Get welcome 0.09 ADM token for free messaging now
● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ●
josell

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:43:04 PM

Very interesting article. I want to write first thanks to the project and its developers. I began to follow only recently for the project, but I received a lot of new information, which is very useful for me. This article is a vivid illustration of this. Very interesting stuff.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:47:46 PM

Very interesting article. I want to write first thanks to the project and its developers. I began to follow only recently for the project, but I received a lot of new information, which is very useful for me. This article is a vivid illustration of this. Very interesting stuff.

I agree with you, the project is very interesting, the project has a great future, do you think how many participants will be in the future? Is there a future for the project?
josell

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:53:11 PM

I agree with you, the project is very interesting, the project has a great future, do you think how many participants will be in the future? Is there a future for the project?

I can not say how many participants will be in the future, but I am sure that there will be a lot of new participants in the project, since his idea is innovative
Seidr

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:58:18 PM

I can not say how many participants will be in the future, but I am sure that there will be a lot of new participants in the project, since his idea is innovative

I also think that in the future the project will have many participants and support for investors, such projects should enter the international market and punish it!
josell

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:03:29 PM

I also think that in the future the project will have many participants and support for investors, such projects should enter the international market and punish it!

It is not known what will happen in the future, but I hope that big investors will come to the project and help it in its development, since without the help of investors it is now difficult for projects to develop
Seidr

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:08:45 PM

It is not known what will happen in the future, but I hope that big investors will come to the project and help it in its development, since without the help of investors it is now difficult for projects to develop

Yes Yes! Blocking technologies, which are now used in many projects - a very great prospect of successful development in the future, it is important that the project continues to develop and communicate with the participants!
josell

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:13:51 PM

Tell me, does the project already have a bounty program? Can I start to participate in it? If so, which bonuses can I get from my actions?
Seidr

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

Tell me, does the project already have a bounty program? Can I start to participate in it? If so, which bonuses can I get from my actions?

Yes, the bounty program is already available and you can participate in the development of the project! Your help will be fully appreciated by the project. I'm sure
josell

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:24:07 PM

Yes, the bounty program is already available and you can participate in the development of the project! Your help will be fully appreciated by the project. I'm sure

This is fine, where can I get information about this program?
Seidr

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:29:13 PM

On the official site there is a link to the bounty program, you can use it and take part in the bounty program of this project, There in detail it is described where it is better to display an active
josell

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:33:43 PM

On the official site there is a link to the bounty program, you can use it and take part in the bounty program of this project, There in detail it is described where it is better to display an active

And what privileges and bonuses can I get from participating in this program? How does the project reward participants for the development of the project? You know?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: