Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:01:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💬 ADAMANT Messenger — ETH/BTC/etc. in-chat payments, open source and secure  (Read 47145 times)
josell

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:16:44 PM

Do you think it's worth buying the project's tokens so that when their price rises in the market, sell them and make money? Can the project's token grow in price?

I can not give you an exact answer, I think that no one will give you an answer)

And what do you think? Is it likely that the token will grow in price in half or more? To get a profit from their sale

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:23:01 PM

Tell me, does the project already have a bounty program? Can I start to participate in it? If so, which bonuses can I get from my actions?
josell

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:28:54 PM

Tell me, does the project already have a bounty program? Can I start to participate in it? If so, which bonuses can I get from my actions?

Yes, the bounty program is already available and you can participate in the development of the project! Your help will be fully appreciated by the project. I'm sure
Seidr

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:34:54 PM

Yes, the bounty program is already available and you can participate in the development of the project! Your help will be fully appreciated by the project. I'm sure

This is fine, where can I get information about this program?
josell

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:39:31 PM

On the official site there is a link to the bounty program, you can use it and take part in the bounty program of this project, There in detail it is described where it is better to display an active
Seidr

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:45:00 PM

On the official site there is a link to the bounty program, you can use it and take part in the bounty program of this project, There in detail it is described where it is better to display an active

And what privileges and bonuses can I get from participating in this program? How does the project reward participants for the development of the project? You know?
josell

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:50:47 PM

For the promotion of the project you will be credited with project tokens, which you can use in the project itself or simply sell them on the exchange and exchange for any currency. You can earn good money
Seidr

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:55:29 PM

For the promotion of the project you will be credited with project tokens, which you can use in the project itself or simply sell them on the exchange and exchange for any currency. You can earn good money

Very interesting article. I want to write first thanks to the project and its developers. I began to follow only recently for the project, but I received a lot of new information, which is very useful for me. This article is a vivid illustration of this. Very interesting stuff.
josell

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:00:57 PM

I agree with you, the project is very interesting, the project has a great future, do you think how many participants will be in the future? Is there a future for the project?
Seidr

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:05:39 PM

I agree with you, the project is very interesting, the project has a great future, do you think how many participants will be in the future? Is there a future for the project?

I can not say how many participants will be in the future, but I am sure that there will be a lot of new participants in the project, since his idea is innovative
josell

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:10:37 PM

I can not say how many participants will be in the future, but I am sure that there will be a lot of new participants in the project, since his idea is innovative

I also think that in the future the project will have many participants and support for investors, such projects should enter the international market and punish it!
Seidr

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:16:32 PM

I also think that in the future the project will have many participants and support for investors, such projects should enter the international market and punish it!

It is not known what will happen in the future, but I hope that big investors will come to the project and help it in its development, since without the help of investors it is now difficult for projects to develop
Tobius

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:57:44 PM

OMG. I am so concerned about privacy of my data. I really think that it is very dangerous. That’s not because I am afraid that someone will read my chats. I care about other information.
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:02:15 PM

OMG. I am so concerned about privacy of my data. I really think that it is very dangerous. That’s not because I am afraid that someone will read my chats. I care about other information.
I agree with you. In our social media accounts could be a lot of data that could be used against us. I recently have read an article about privacy policy of Instagram, facebook and whatsup. I am surprised
Tobius

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:08:30 PM

I agree with you. In our social media accounts could be a lot of data that could be used against us. I recently have read an article about privacy policy of Instagram, facebook and whatsup. I am surprised
What are you talking about. Of course, I don’t read privacy agreements. But, I am not the only one. So, do you want to say that it hides something?
Theraty

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:14:51 PM

What are you talking about. Of course, I don’t read privacy agreements. But, I am not the only one. So, do you want to say that it hides something?
You’re right. They are using all possible information about the users. Even that information that you are hiding. They make analysis of your activity and offers you different product. Besides, all of those sites are connected to each other.
Tobius

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:19:18 PM

You’re right. They are using all possible information about the users. Even that information that you are hiding. They make analysis of your activity and offers you different product. Besides, all of those sites are connected to each other.
It looks kind of creepy I think. Does it mean, that they know what are we doing, where and with whom? I guessed that it is true just using these social media, but now I am nervous.
Theraty

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:24:40 PM

It looks kind of creepy I think. Does it mean, that they know what are we doing, where and with whom? I guessed that it is true just using these social media, but now I am nervous.
There are some reasons to be nervous. That’s why Adamant is nice alternative to all of these social media. Of course, in case that you don’t like to be followed
Tobius

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:29:38 PM

There are some reasons to be nervous. That’s why Adamant is nice alternative to all of these social media. Of course, in case that you don’t like to be followed
You are right. I hope that my identity will be mine forever. If I got it right, there will be possible to do in-chats transactions?
Theraty

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:34:12 PM

You are right. I hope that my identity will be mine forever. If I got it right, there will be possible to do in-chats transactions?
Yep. There will be this possibility. I think it resolves many problems. It will be fast and easy. Time is money as you know. I am sure that businessmen will like it even more than simple users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: